PDA

View Full Version : OTG

meatypickle
02-12-2011, 09:04 AM
It is looking like we will not have enough at launch to put up a totem. If you are looking for a multi title gaming guild I encourage you to check out www.oldtimersguild.com.

We will most likely not have a presence in this title.

Vadio
02-12-2011, 09:33 AM
Like say
Welcome to xsyon

Morigen
02-12-2011, 09:43 AM
Glad to see you guys coming here, even if it isn't an official chapter :)

Gamefreak
02-12-2011, 09:54 AM
Welcome to the game,

Hope you guys come in full fledged.

Trekkan
02-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Hey OTG good to see ya guys here with us!

meatypickle
02-13-2011, 04:39 PM
Thanks all. We are getting more interested as we talk it up on the boards. Trekkan, that name sounds familiar.

Jounce
02-13-2011, 09:18 PM
What up OTG

otomotopia
02-13-2011, 09:19 PM
Oh man, glad to see you guys here. It's not a good game without some OTG in it!

tredo
02-13-2011, 09:25 PM
Welcome meatyickle, hope you enjoy the game as much as we all do. Few things for ya, /y is global chat in game and /w [name] is whisper. Eating is done by fishing, which requires a pole, also you can forage for oats, flowers and such. You do not have to pick fishing or foraging in your character creation, it is a gathering skill and can be used by anyone. If you have any questions or issues, please ask in game or post here in the forums, the community is a great one and we are all here to help and have fun. Again, welcome to Xsyon!

Tredo

Grushenko
02-13-2011, 09:26 PM
Hey, i don't see an OTG since Aerngardh :D

meatypickle
02-14-2011, 07:11 AM
Good to be here. We are getting more as we spam the boards and wake people up from their naps. Thanks for the welcomes and the tips.

meatypickle
02-14-2011, 09:21 AM
Old Timer Rooster (Official Joke of OTG)

A farmer went out one day and bought a brand new stud rooster for his chicken coop.
The new rooster struts over to the old rooster and says, "OK old timer, time for you to retire".
The old rooster replies, "Come on, surely you cannot handle ALL of these chickens. Look what it has done to me. Can't you just let me have the two old hens over in the corner?"
The young rooster says, "Beat it: You are washed up and I am taking over."
The old rooster says, "I tell you what, young stud. I will race you around the farmhouse. Whoever wins gets the exclusive domain over the entire chicken coop."
The young rooster laughs. "You know you don't stand a chance, old man. So, just to be fair, I will give you a head start."

The old rooster takes off running. About 15 seconds later the young rooster takes off running after him. They round the front porch of the farmhouse and the young rooster has closed the gap. He is only about 5 feet behind the old rooster and gaining fast. The farmer, meanwhile, is sitting in his usual spot on the front porch when he sees the roosters running by. The Old Rooster is squawking and running as hard as he can. The farmer grabs his shotgun and
- BOOM -
he blows the young rooster to bits. The farmer sadly shakes his head and says,"Darn.....third gay rooster I bought this month."

otomotopia
02-14-2011, 09:48 AM
Never gets old. Pun intended.