PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Tribe

Dreadknott
02-12-2011, 10:54 AM
Hello folks just bought the game and from what i can tell will need a good group of folks to start out with. Im an older gamer and Ret. Military if there are others of same backround sing out. If not im still interested. Thanks ahead of time for reading this.

Vadio
02-12-2011, 11:03 AM
Welcome to xsyon :) i hope your find any tribe fit you

Kinslayer
02-14-2011, 10:31 PM
I would like to invite you to have a look at the Audacian Republic' webpage, it will tell you a lot about us and our structure. Link is in my sig. Good luck, and be sure to drop me a line if you need any further details.

Dreadknott
02-15-2011, 03:15 AM
Thank you Kinslayer and Dark Hand of Valor for the Tribe offers ive decided to go with Hopi and they have accepted my application.

STAR_GOD
02-15-2011, 04:57 AM
Pandemic Tribe is seeking out more mature people to join our group and have lots of fun crafting and pvp! We offer Stable tribe expierienced players from beta days, vibrant tribe and pvp raids. We know RL comes first! Your welcome to check us out on forums here http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthread.php/3256-Pandemic-Tribe. We have teamspeak 3 and forums for all ur uses.. 20 member tribe with great selection of people younger chaps and older too... send me mail if intrested or whisper in game Inquisitor.. good luck