PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a PvP Oriented Tribe.

janix2011
02-12-2011, 02:35 PM
I am new to the game, but have been watching it closely. It seems like there can be some great pvp fun in the future once the combat system gets polished. I would like to join a tribe that will be actively pvping as well as playing a major role in politics.

I have played/tried nearly every mmorpg released to this date, with my longest time played in WoW (/sigh), Ragnarok Online, and Darkfall. I love being part of a tight knit group that works well together and uses Ventrilo or similar. If I sound like I might belong in your tribe, please pm me or reply here and we can chat further. Thanks.

Anabolica

otomotopia
02-14-2011, 10:24 AM
You seem like someone we'd like to have. I'm the Xsyon leader for VexX gaming. We want to be a dominate force in Xsyon, and we will pursue that goal economically, militarily, and diplomatically. We've got some friends frrm Darkfall who we are going to look into allying with, and we've rocked people in PvP before. We will work to be an economic hub as well. We plan on letting our violent, devil-may-care attitude out, and also plan on making us a force to be respected. People should be able to trade in our area, unless we don't like them or don't approve of them. In that case, we'll just kill them.

VexX gaming itself is a multi-game clan, and you can choose to play Xsyon specifically to not go throught the application phase. If you want to become a part of the community itself instead of the division, you will need to apply. All this means is that you will not be able to access our members section, and there are plenty of players who choose this route, no worries. You're still able to play with any of our other divisions. Of course, if you don't fit or do your part, its a kick, but you should expect that anyway. We fully support PvP actions, but we also need to craft to keep us competitive.

Either way, I look forward to your response.

dfend
02-14-2011, 10:45 AM
I'm the Xsyon leader for VexX gaming. We want to be a dominate force in Xsyon. We will pursue this goal economically, militarily, and diplomatically. We've got some friends form Darkfall who we are going to look into allying with, and we've rocked people in PvP before.Welcome to Xsyon.

otomotopia
02-14-2011, 11:32 AM
Welcome to Xsyon.

I joined like 10 months before you XD But thanks all the same ^_^

Kinslayer
02-14-2011, 10:19 PM
Hi Janix. I welcome you to have a look at the Audacian Republic website, it details what our guild is about. We are PvP and city building centric, but devote much time to politics also, we even have our own Senate within the guild. If politics is your thing, you would be welcome to run for a Senator position as our tribe progresses into a Republic. Click on my sig to read more, and feel free to jump on our forums, or send me a PM if you want to find out more.

Silicor
02-16-2011, 06:20 PM
Hi Anabolica,

Xsyon Mercenaries are going to be very active. Our approach is to have a smaller, close knit group that works effectively together. Our initial player cap will be 30 so we all get to know each other. If this sounds appealing check out our website and sign up on our forums. Click my signature to go to our forums.

Thanks,