PDA

View Full Version : New Survivor

Dalsarius
02-13-2011, 08:34 AM
Dec, 28 2011. I woke up feeling disoriented, and confused. Where am I? Is this earth? What day is it? How long have I been unconscious? As the throb in my head pounds away like a kick drum, I see a man walking towards me in grass armor, something that reminds of an indigenous tribe. I can see the mans face outlined by my blurry cross eyed vision. He slowly comes into focus and I see the man covered in the grass armor is my brother Thadeus. My brother informed me I had been in a coma like state since October 1 2011. We are survivors of the apocalypse. Are there others? Did any of our family survive? There are many questions that weigh heavy on my mind as I try to make sense of it all. I have my brother Thadeus and he has me. We must try to seek the answers that grow heavy in my heart. We need to find out if there are others out there. If you happen to find this message, you know you are not alone. Perhaps our paths will cross one day. Until then, stay safe, fight for your life, there is no telling what lies ahead of today.

Dalsarius

tredo
02-13-2011, 08:37 AM
Welcome Dalsarius, hope you enjoy the game as much as we all do. Few things for ya, /y is global chat in game and /w [name] is whisper. Eating is done by fishing, which requires a pole, also you can forage for oats, flowers and such. You do not have to pick fishing or foraging in your character creation, it is a gathering skill and can be used by anyone. If you have any questions or issues, please ask in game or post here in the forums, the community is a great one and we are all here to help and have fun. Again, welcome to Xsyon!

Tredo

GuideMihr
02-13-2011, 08:49 AM
Very good start at Xsyon!Be carefull with the green mist at the end of the world.

Welcome and enjoy!! :)

Vadio
02-13-2011, 10:49 AM
Welcome back

Ex0dUs101
02-13-2011, 11:57 AM
Welcome Dalsarius, maybe our paths will cross one day, take care and find your feet.

Jadzia
02-13-2011, 02:57 PM
Welcome :)