PDA

View Full Version : The Shadow Regiment

Meower
03-10-2010, 12:39 PM
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9956/banner2onlytext.jpg
Dearest recruit, as you start to look over this recruitment thread, you must first answer this question.

How corrupt a soul am I willing to achieve?

Who are we?
We are the Shadow Regiment, and we are Mercenaries. We do what others will not. We are not partial to any tribe, group, or person. If you pay us the right price, we will do anything you want.

Who do you consist of?
Regiment will consist of a few different "types" of members. First and foremost will be our Mercenaries. They will be the ones who carry out contracts.

Also, we will be a self-sustaining tribe, in the sense that we will have our own development, and will be making everything ourselves. There will be groups of dedicated crafters within us.

How are you run?
There's the Head-Mercenary, and then there's the Viceroy. Whenever I'm not on, the Viceroy has full and complete control. Everybody else holds an equal rank amongst themselves.

I like this idea...
If you think you're willing to join this group, then please, throw out an application at:

http://tsr.lefora.com/

We'll review it, and you'll be informed of whether you make it or not. (At this point in time, it is VERY unlike that you will be turned down. Brand new tribe, needing a lot of members for this type of group.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

On a slightly lighter note..

Hello, I'm Meower, and I've been "lurking" around Xsyon for a little while now. I was one of the few on the original forums, and here I am still.

I've lead previous guilds in the past, but only neutral guilds/clans. This will be my first take at a "red" tribe, so to speak.

If you're interested in starting this clan, I'd love to hear from you, and I'm looking for potential recruits for the Viceroy status.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to the applications!

-Meower

Ivan Streptovsky
03-10-2010, 01:58 PM
Good luck with your tribe Meower. Xsyon knows it's getting harder to get members. Looks pretty good though.

If you end up looking for a group to run with, give me a call. the USR is looking for competent officers.

Wrekkoning
03-10-2010, 02:53 PM
Hehe I know you.

Meower
03-10-2010, 05:46 PM
Truf! IRC FTW.

scuro
03-14-2010, 11:26 PM
woot! i'm the first recruit! i feel special lol :woohoo:

Meower
03-15-2010, 02:38 PM
Update: Our website officially has a working chatbox! I'll be on it most of the time, and if not, I'll be checking it at least 2-3 times a day.

If you have any questions, or if you just want to stop by, feel free to hop on, and I'd be glad to answer anything you've got.

Thanks!

Lily
03-16-2010, 04:37 AM
I must say your new sig is a lot more suitable - nice job :)

Meower
03-16-2010, 12:36 PM
Thanks man. The other one I had was from a long time ago, and it was simply a filler until I stopped feeling lazy.. xD

I think this one is much easier on the eyes too.

Meower
03-26-2010, 05:08 PM
Shameless bump, and an update:

We're officially gathering members for the Tribe. Growing steady, but surely, and we're still looking for more.

If being a Mercenary is something that you think would be fun to do, surely this is the guild for you.

We need every type of play-style available, from the Mercenaries themselves, to crafters + Gatherers. There is plenty of room for everyone.

Thanks!

Nightson
03-27-2010, 06:35 PM
New recruit here.

Hope I am a vaulable addition! Arr!

Merk
03-30-2010, 01:09 AM
I hear these guys are super badasses. Pretty good in bed too.

Confirm?

Meower
03-30-2010, 05:52 PM
Oh noes....

Merk
03-30-2010, 06:00 PM
Wait, you're not? When did this change?

I must have missed a lot.

Meower
03-30-2010, 07:12 PM
Oh, I am, don't worry. Just, things have changed man. After the war, I just can't go about openly talking about my past.

That war hurt, you know.

Alyzar
04-03-2010, 05:56 PM
I remember you guys from Mortal Online.

I hope things work out better for you here.

GL.

Meower
04-04-2010, 05:22 AM
Dude your sig makes me go.. O.O

Thats amazing.