PDA

View Full Version : item decay

neijlu
02-14-2011, 02:02 AM
I think it is one of the more important thing to be implant for release.
If there is not, sooner everyone will have everythings and no need to trade anythings.

Realy hope decay items will be on for release...but no mention about it in the last patch note :(

carlosfc1986
02-14-2011, 05:27 AM
i agree, in a game like this item decay is the most important thing we need so everything works as intented...

blackzilla
02-14-2011, 05:50 AM
It wont be the "end all" if they add it a week or two later. As long as they add it at some point it will still nutrition itself into the game.

STAR_GOD
02-14-2011, 06:20 AM
It has been confirmed taht decay will be introduced so expect it to be implemented very soon

neijlu
02-14-2011, 06:22 AM
It has been confirmed taht decay will be introduced so expect it to be implemented very soon

Nice :)

mgilbrtsn
02-14-2011, 06:25 AM
Definitely an important aspect.

Tchey
02-14-2011, 06:37 AM
Too bad it's not in beta so devs can tweak this. Decay for what, when, how ? On week for a bin ? Few hours for a pounch ? Three months for a house ?

Well, stupid me... beta is going for at least six more months with Prelude !

Ex0dUs101
02-14-2011, 06:57 AM
Too bad it's not in beta so devs can tweak this. Decay for what, when, how ? On week for a bin ? Few hours for a pounch ? Three months for a house ?

Well, stupid me... beta is going for at least six more months with Prelude !

Youre entering a sandbox mmo, with a lot of planned features to come, its an ever evolving world, mmo's are never ever finished, theres always something new around the corner.

No mmo technically ever leaves a beta state if you want to get picky with the details :)

Niburu
02-14-2011, 07:42 AM
What ? Someone Told me Item Decay was already enabled but most beta player want it disabled so they could play around with the tools ? It is not even ingame i won't believe that

sionide
02-14-2011, 07:50 AM
Yes, I hope it comes in soon, as well as item stats. This game right now is heavily focused on crafting, so it would make sense to put the essentials in for crafting.

Niburu
02-14-2011, 08:10 AM
Yes, I hope it comes in soon, as well as item stats. This game right now is heavily focused on crafting, so it would make sense to put the essentials in for crafting.

You have to find out stats by yourself....

sionide
02-14-2011, 08:36 AM
You have to find out stats by yourself....

That's fine. But I don't think they are in yet was my point (i.e. you can use different tools and mats like grass string instead of cloth string and the end product is the same ).

Niburu
02-14-2011, 08:56 AM
That's fine. But I don't think they are in yet was my point (i.e. you can use different tools and mats like grass string instead of cloth string and the end product is the same ).

No, atleast armor gives different protection. Won't tell how i know this. Also weapon stats are bugged atm according to the Dev

sionide
02-14-2011, 09:34 AM
No, atleast armor gives different protection. Won't tell how i know this. Also weapon stats are bugged atm according to the Dev

Yes, I know about armor, but those are different items. I mean crafting the same item with different mats as per my example.