PDA

View Full Version : My first 2 1/2 hours in xsyon!

wormofsorts
02-14-2011, 05:59 PM
This game is trully a diamond in the ruff!I can see myself playing this already for a long time.The combat system is not as bad as some people make it out to be.

so there i was standing all alone only with an axe in my hand and a pack on my back.I looked around and decided i was going to make my way to the southern point of the lake and about 5 minute into my walk meant up with a guy so i tried to kill him and i died!
then i started to figure things out alittle looked at all my windows and such and continued my journey,next i came across 3 guys all fishing with thier backs turned to me so wacked e couple in the back of the head with my axe and the fight was on ,this time 3vs 1 but somehow i managed to run away this time.lol......so now i figure out i better eat so i start to forage and cant find anything.wel just as i start walking here is another chap seems to be getting wood so i wait for him to leave destroy all his logs then when he comes back i kill him and take his fishing rod.PERFECT now i can feed myself.so bam first 2 casts i catch fish man im good.so on my path to the south side of the lake i run into another poor chap this guys picking grass and i wait for the perfect moment to stirke just as he grasps for another handfull of grass.go pick grass somewheres else you hippy NOT ON MY WATCH and bam i get myself this nice grass hat.
the next guy i find and kill i looted an axe from.so now im figuring i better find myself a nice place to live and stash my things away before the hand of karma comes and i loose everything i have worked so hard for or i mean others have worked so hard for!oh and i even killed 3 coyotes!

P.S im just having fun for now pls forgive me.when the server starts for real ill be way more diplomatic!
well mabye depends how much fun being a crazed hermit murdering thief is!

Vadio
02-14-2011, 06:04 PM
Cool Story

wormofsorts
02-14-2011, 06:06 PM
thanks vadio man this game is even more fun then i thought i was actually giggling like a school girl most of the time as i was playing!lol!

Valiar
02-14-2011, 06:10 PM
And the game gets its first sociopath...

wormofsorts
02-14-2011, 06:14 PM
trust me it will make the game feel alot more real and give it a sense of risk.And damn man i just survived an apocalypse and a man has gotta eat!

Valiar
02-14-2011, 06:19 PM
and a man has gotta eat!

...people.

:)

Niburu
02-14-2011, 07:47 PM
If combat is somehow well made ( remember Dev didn't really work on combat) other games are really in trouble...looking at DF and Mortal Online

esudar
02-15-2011, 02:38 AM
in b4 angry carebears going crazy ^^

astronomicat
02-15-2011, 03:02 AM
w00t love to read positive first impressions from crazy pvper's^^ (I'm one). Glad to have ya! Hope you keep keeping us on our toes.

FabricSoftener
02-15-2011, 10:28 AM
... and bam i get myself this nice grass hat.

that was funny, you fought someone for a grass hat? seriously? too funny

bigworm
02-15-2011, 05:42 PM
lol, i did the same thing on dark fall but it didnt pan out so good, i usually had to run away or they'd all round up and hunt me down. eventuall i had the criminal alignment thing and couldnt do anything anymore except beg for forgiveness. Next game i play i dont think im going to go the criminal route.

How bad is the pvp in this game? Are there going to be lots and lots of criminals around waiting to ambush me? That happened on darkfall i couldnt go anywhere to harvest because some random guy would show up and stab me in the back and take my cheap axe a my little bit of wood i had. Eventually i ended up getting a raft so i would go far out to sea to fish or to an island to harvest where no one was around but they found me some how. I was out in the middle of the ocean and so guy pops up on my raft saying he was leveling his swiming and so happened to find me, another time i got chased down by a bunch of pirates they killed me and stole my raft after that i quit. lol. its funny when i look back at it now but when i played that was serious video game time wasted, it took hours and hours to get enough wood to build anything and almost a week to get that raft.

wormofsorts
02-15-2011, 09:50 PM
the combat in this game isnt great but its funner then hell!there looks like a nice balance in this game were there are consequences for your actions and you really dont want to go murdering everyone only to never have anyone to trade with anymore!

Niburu
02-16-2011, 06:30 AM
the combat in this game isnt great but its funner then hell!there looks like a nice balance in this game were there are consequences for your actions and you really dont want to go murdering everyone only to never have anyone to trade with anymore!

Wait until we see ranged combat and PVP will be so much fun

outfctrl
02-17-2011, 04:31 AM
And the game gets its first sociopath...

ROFL
you had me cracking up. Thanks for the laugh this morning. I am sure there are more sociopaths coming.