PDA

View Full Version : No PVP for 6-8 months?

Destroyer
02-15-2011, 09:25 PM
Is this true?

Getting all exited about Xsyon coming out but after trying to get my lads involved im hearing we have no PVP for 6-8 months?If that is the case as a PVP clan its going to be hard.

?

Jeebus
02-15-2011, 09:54 PM
No pvp on tribe lands or tribe land captures until the end of Prelude. PvP is available outside of tribal borders

Destroyer
02-15-2011, 10:18 PM
Yeh just found it out :)

keeps us interested still PHEW..

Honelith
02-16-2011, 01:31 AM
You'll often find plenty of people outside of their tribe lands gathering resources, plenty of PVP opportunities. >:)

Looking forward to the PVP flags being removed.

Niburu
02-16-2011, 05:06 AM
When i logged in i made always a PVP tour. And instead of Darkfall were i get perma blinded/WoF'd i could fight 1v2 and win with abit tactic and luck. The only thing is that good and neutral players are safe in there tribe area until the next expansion comes in 6-9 months

GuideAriel
02-16-2011, 05:58 AM
I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to prey upon :)

BigCountry
02-16-2011, 06:21 AM
plenty of pvp. it's like UO. there are places where you cannot attack people. but they are a very small percentage of the map atm. very small.

Vadio
02-16-2011, 06:54 AM
Exact @BigCountry people forget in UO have Safe Zones :) but , have alot pvp outside

BigCountry
02-16-2011, 01:48 PM
you even press "C" to enter/exit combat mode.

It was like that in UO by default, it was either c or alt-c I think.
hehehe
:D

TWINDLE
02-17-2011, 11:27 PM
Hi desty, ElLusivis from mo here :). So can u kill anyone outside of tribal lands and stuff.. and when the expansion comes it will be open pvp?

Evito
02-18-2011, 01:56 AM
Yes that is correct TWINDLE.

TheMap
02-18-2011, 06:32 AM
There is PVP , if thats what you wanna call it.

Toughluck
02-19-2011, 07:11 PM
I have been told by Prophecy's Guild leader Falstaff that you should not be using the Prophecy tag. You left Prophecy in Mortal Online after sending private guild information and the names of all guild members and their alts to the other guilds ingame. You should hook up with the boys you betrayed Prophecy to in this game and use their tag.

Besides as someone who played Mortal Online with you - I do not think you should be giving advice or telling anyone about how to PVP.

Baldur
02-19-2011, 07:23 PM
Back on topic:

The 'safe zone' thing is pretty annoying, but not game breaking. If you get off on killing lone crafters, then it just involves stalking your kill until they leave the tribe area. If they want to get resources, they have to leave the safe zone. In my opinion it would be much better if the safety was restricted to in crafted buildings only, cause the invisible line that separates the tribe safety zone from the outside isn't all too clear most of the time.

FPS and server lag are kind of killing my PvP buzz though. If I can run most MMO's on the market on medium settings, Xsyon should run smoothly on lowest. Hopefully the FPS and such are optimized in the coming weeks, because I'm really enjoying killing people and taking their stuff! With a M&B style PvP system implemented, that would just be icing on the cake.