PDA

View Full Version : Tribes override homesteads?

vorg
02-16-2011, 11:33 AM
This has been mentioned in a few places that a tribe would be able to place and take the land away from homesteads. I would like official word this is not true. It would make homesteading useless.

ukrai
02-28-2011, 03:19 AM
not currently, we tried placing a tribe pole where a homestead was 150 away and was told "too close to existing tribe", had to move 250 away from it before we could put it down.

KeithStone
02-28-2011, 04:23 AM
This has been mentioned in a few places that a tribe would be able to place and take the land away from homesteads. I would like official word this is not true. It would make homesteading useless.

this is not true.

Atreyu
03-05-2011, 08:40 AM
Tribeland will be able to expand over homesteads, but they will have to work around them as far as i know. So intitial tribeland wont cover homestead, but can expand AROUND it.

Hansbrick
03-06-2011, 10:36 PM
This might make a situation where a homestead is blocked in on a couple sides but you will still have your plot of land.

SigmaHyperion
03-07-2011, 02:04 AM
This might make a situation where a homestead is blocked in on a couple sides but you will still have your plot of land.

Which can be entirely surrounded by walls you can't get passed or cliffs/holes you can't get through/over.

You can't terraform on someone else's land. So if you're entirely surrounded by a tribe, they can entirely surround you with an impenetrable moat, completely locking you in or out on a tiny little 'island' the size of your homestead.

ifireallymust
03-07-2011, 02:49 PM
Which can be entirely surrounded by walls you can't get passed or cliffs/holes you can't get through/over.

You can't terraform on someone else's land. So if you're entirely surrounded by a tribe, they can entirely surround you with an impenetrable moat, completely locking you in or out on a tiny little 'island' the size of your homestead.

If that happens, report it. If that doesn't get you out of tribal jail, destroy whatever you were living on top of when you're done with it, then move on. If it's junk, a little wolfie told me you can dig it up and destroy the dirt to get rid of it.

Oh, and wear blue paint while you're tearing up the place and do some bad Mel Gibson impersonations so they'll know you're really pissed! :D