PDA

View Full Version : Oy! Look here you maggot.

Joeri1234
02-16-2011, 03:02 PM
Hey guys & gals,

Something about me.
I'm 20 years old and live in Belgium. My english is good both written and spoken.
I love gaming. My time spend on games is a lot atm but might change in the future. When I'm online it will be from 30 minutes, an hour, two, three.. five. depending on wich real life stuff I have to do. So I'm not looking for a tribe demanding specific online times etc.

I only played a little so far, just bought the game. But loving it.
I'm looking for a 'mature' tribe to spend my life with in Xsyon. I love hanging around with a solid group of people and chatting (vent,TS possible).

Kind of tribe doesn't matter. No evil or griefing tho. Also you guys must be willing to help out the 'newbs' with finding out the game's feature. I don't ask to hold my hand... but I don't want to be ignored if I have a question.

I'm also not into the 'apply on our website to join' stuff. Just take me as I am or don't, I don't want to write more wall of text to please your eyes :D

Hope to see you soon.

-J

PS: I prefer an EU based guild.

otomotopia
02-16-2011, 03:16 PM
Well, im not sure how you were able to get my attention with an insult, but it worked xD

We're not what you're looking for as we're NA and have an application process if you like us enough, but still a nice app. Tells us a lot about who you're looking to join. I'd suggest looking at the Hopi.

Jadzia
02-16-2011, 03:21 PM
Welcome to the game !

As Oto suggested ( thanks, Oto :) ), Hopi sounds like a good tribe for you :http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthread.php/169-Hopi-Tribe-Gathering-Crafting

We are mature, friendly, laid-back players, having a lot of fun together.
We do require you to fill an application, but since you wrote yours here you can keep the one on our site short :P

If you like what you read and would like to join, click on my sig that takes you to our site and you can apply there.

Have fun !

Quatroux
02-16-2011, 03:30 PM
Dude,
Wow! I don't mean to be a jackass, but have you thought about a career in sales? See you in game.
-Q

Vadio
02-16-2011, 04:20 PM
Dont forget check dhv :)

Omvaq
02-16-2011, 04:48 PM
Hallo Joeri.
Im from belgium and 30 !
A am playing with fieuw other belgian friends and some from US.
We got a nice little place near the lake with a river close by, friendly neighbours.
If you would like some help getting started or join us, give me a pm and ill send you the exact location .

Tehralph
02-16-2011, 05:01 PM
Hallo Joeri.
Im from belgium and 30 !
A am playing with fieuw other belgian friends and some from US.
We got a nice little place near the lake with a river close by, friendly neighbours.
If you would like some help getting started or join us, give me a pm and ill send you the exact location .

My name is Ralph, and I approve of this message!

Silicor
02-16-2011, 06:09 PM
Haha, funny guy. We have a small mature group half US/Half EU. Some of us have lives outside the game, others are questionable. I imagine we will start out heavy on crafting but most of us are looking for some pvp action. Take a look at our recruitment page.

Thanks

Kinslayer
02-17-2011, 12:57 AM
Hey. I would love to invite you to check out our guild, cos you may like it, but unfortunately, for us to be sure we are getting the right kind of people, and mature people, we insist on an application process. If you arent interested in that process, then thats cool, if you want to join a guild that has a guideline to the kind of people it lets in, rather than bulk recruitment, feel free to click on my sig.

Cheers.