PDA

View Full Version : Hows the PvP

TWINDLE
02-17-2011, 11:24 PM
Hi my name is TWINDLE and im a very competative player. Was just wondering if this games pvp is ver ycompetative/ skillbased and how the pk system and such works.

CrazyMoe
02-18-2011, 11:40 PM
You can kill and loot anyone outside of tribe zones. The combat system sucks but it is going to be changed very soon. There won't be much PvP in Prelude because we need to build the world before we can conquer anything. After prelude there will be tribal warfare and the game will become more pvp oriented.

mgilbrtsn
02-19-2011, 07:56 AM
Currently, the pvp is rather simplistic and is rather meh at the moment. They are planning to overhaul the combat system, so stay tuned. However, its like CrazyMoe stated, they will be instituting tribal warfare in the future which will make pvp much more competitive.

Niburu
02-19-2011, 06:42 PM
PVP is CS knife combat. Not even ranged weapons ingame yet. Archery comes short after release. The combat will be revamped the next months

TheMap
02-19-2011, 06:47 PM
Its not CS knife fight, its a bit more then that. Don't listen to the guy who has played 3 days. Watch this video for a glimpse of what pvp combat can be. Blocking , dodging, responsive head twitches when hit. The best reference I can come up with is george formans boxing for the sega gensis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy8ORsUDku4

Zyrex0
02-19-2011, 06:58 PM
Its not CS knife fight, its a bit more then that. Don't listen to the guy who has played 3 days. Watch this video for a glimpse of what pvp combat can be. Blocking , dodging, responsive head twitches when hit. The best reference I can come up with is george formans boxing for the sega gensis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy8ORsUDku4

I expected worse, seriously... Doesn't look that bad - Atleast, you can block and dodge which you apparently can't do in Darkfall.

TWINDLE
02-19-2011, 11:27 PM
hmm i might wait a bit after the release to see wha tchanges they do and how things work out. At least it doesnt seem likeu get hit from 20 feet away when your behind the other person- you know what game im talking about