PDA

View Full Version : Regulators (Neutral/Lawful)

willbonney
02-18-2011, 12:23 PM
/redneck RP on

Howdy friend.

So we Regulators, see, we been growin' up a bit. Sure 'n we have. Oh, we'll still be Trackin' down them unlawful vagrants of the Land, but we also buildin' quite a bit too now. We got a good town here started. Some good folk. Decent number of Craftin' types, some 'o their stuff even is decent to use. Least ways don't break the first time ya' use it.

We also plannin' on hostin' Trade Fairs on the weekends, let them that live near the lake, get a chance to gather to buy, sell, 'n trade. I've also been talkin' with my guys, that once we've built up a bit, buildin' an arena of sorts. Build up an area and let a couple warriors go toe to toe, ya' know? Leastways that's the idea. Holdin' tournaments with prizes and the lot. Might be fun.

So, as I was sayin', we growin' up, into a quite proper bit of a town. But we still lookin' for more. So, if you're interested in somethin' a bit different then you're usual, actually want to be able to vote for who's leadin' ya, or just want to be part of a town instead of a tribe, well, give us a holler. Or leastways give us a look.

/redneck RP off

If you could read that, that's the plan we're going with. We are going to have a section of Regulators be our "Trackers" a.k.a. Bounty Hunters, who people of the community can pay us to kill for them. We plan on only taking contracts for those that are truly evil though, as in, griefers, hackers, or Forum Trolls. So, please have a good reason if you're wanting to take out a contract against another player. I will personally be making contracts for my guys for when there are no contracts from the public. I've got people I want to see killed too, ya know.

As for the rest, we're building a proper town, with true town leadership, in a "Republic" type fashion. This system is not a Monarchy, and well, I'm not a Dictator. I believe we're all just playing a game, and it should be fun. Adding the element of voting for who leads, well, just adds in to the fun I think.

So, if you're sick of dictators, or "micro-managing" leaders who tell everyone what they are or are not supposed to do, then Regulators might be a good fit for ya'. If you want to get paid to kill some Evil people, again, Regulators would be a good place.

Well, enough of that, here's our website. Lot's of info about us, as well as the tribal rank structure can be found there.

http://xsyonregulators.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=195225&f=1388952

willbonney
02-20-2011, 12:14 AM
/redneck RP on

Howdy again all Regulator followers.
WillBonney here ag'n, talkin' a bit more about the plans I'm settin' in place for us Regulators. See, when we build our big castle, 'n form up our grande ole town, well see, we get this great big hole left in the dirt. So's, I was thinkin' on what to do with it. Think I've fingered it out.

We are going to be buildin' us a Pit, and arena of sorts, to bring back some of the glory days of two men fightin' it out. Sure, isn't a real duel without my pistol, but hell, gotta work with what ya' get. So's this means we Regulators will be hosting some good ole fashioned PvP tournaments.

At first, while the fightin' is still simple, we'll stick with 1v1's. Now, with the way ya' see, you'll want to really zoom into the action (First Person Camera), so as the dirt walls don't get in ya's vision. Laters on tho', when we get some bows 'n arrows, some 2handed weapons, and a few folk that can heal, we'll do some 2v2, 3v3, and the final, most awesome, 5 man "every man for himself" contest.

We still ironing the details of all this 'o course. But we'll get 'er done, I'm sure. So, keep an eye on the Events section, and if you're a fightin' man, keep those blades sharp.

/redneck RP off

That's right. Might as well do something with the great big hole we'll be digging. So gonna turn it into the "Pit" ala Sparticus style (great show btw, looking forward to season 2 finale). The walls will be steep, with only one "passage" to get out of, we'll even stack some logs to use as bleachers. We'll dress it up and make it look "pretty" as time goes on.

Later, when we have "more room," and more time, I'll even work out something bigger and better. As in, a true "Colliseum" inside of Xsyon. Making up the plans with the in-game numbers I have and auto-cad as we speak, lol.

willbonney
02-21-2011, 05:30 PM
well, I personally hate pointless bumps, so turning this "bump" into something at least amusing, so have a bad joke:

What's the difference between a regular toad and a horny toad?
One says ribbit, the other says rubbit.

Hooflung
02-22-2011, 08:53 AM
well, I personally hate pointless bumps, so turning this "bump" into something at least amusing, so have a bad joke:

What's the difference between a regular toad and a horny toad?
One says ribbit, the other says rubbit.

I'd say that joke was Bad, but Bad called and is pissed I was going to associate that joke with Bad. It would ruin Bad's rep.

C'mon nao, we know more people want to right the wrongs, wrong the rights, all while getting paid. The Regulators have a good crew, but need a few more to round out this bunch.

Did I mention punch and pie?

willbonney
02-22-2011, 07:46 PM
Time for a bad joke bump again. This one I've stolen from one of my members:

Does the priest's cow produce pastorized milk?

willbonney
02-23-2011, 11:28 PM
Time for another bump joke:

There was an old man who wanted to make his younger wife pregnant. So, he went to the doctor to have a get his sperm counted. The doctor told him to take a specimen cup home, fill it, and bring it back the next day. The old man came back the next day and the cup was empty and the lid was still on.
Doctor: What was the problem?
Elderly man: Well, I tried with my right hand...nothing. So, tried with my left hand...nothing. My wife tried with her right hand...nothing. Her left hand...nothing. Her mouth... still nothing. Then my wife's friend tried. Right hand, left hand, mouth....still nothing.
Doctor: Wait a minute. You mean your wife's friend tried too?!
Elderly man: Yeah, and we still couldn't get the lid off of the damn cup.

Hooflung
02-24-2011, 08:09 PM
/peeks into thread for bad jokes

Whew!! That last one WAS funny!! You are getting better at this!

Continue on!

willbonney
02-25-2011, 05:56 PM
One more for the bad joke bump of the day:

A husband walks into the bedroom holding two aspirin and a glass of water. His wife asks, "What're those for?"
He answers, "It's for your headache."
"I don't have a headache," she replied.
He replies, "Gotcha!"

furanku
02-25-2011, 06:03 PM
Good luck with the bad jokes man <3

willbonney
02-25-2011, 06:08 PM
Good luck with the bad jokes man <3

Eh, least I'm entertaining with my bumps. :p

furanku
02-25-2011, 07:25 PM
Eh, least I'm entertaining with my bumps. :p

Need an ally?

willbonney
02-27-2011, 11:48 AM
Time for another bad joke bump:

An 80-year old man was having his annual check-up and the doctor asked him how he was feeling. "I've never been better!" he boasted. "I've got an eighteen year old bride who's pregnant and having my child! What do you think about that?"

The doctor considered this for a moment, then said, "Let me tell you a story. I knew a guy who was an avid hunter. He never missed a season. But one day, he went out in a bit of a hurry, and he accidentally grabbed his umbrella instead of his gun." The doctor continued, "So he was in the woods, and suddenly a grizzly bear appeared in front of him! He raised up his umbrella, pointed it at the bear and squeezed the handle. And do you know what happened?" the doctor queried. Dumbfounded, the old man replied, "No." The doctor continued, "The bear dropped dead in front of him!" "That's impossible!" exclaimed the old man. "Someone else must have shot that bear."

"That's kind of what I'm getting at," replied the doctor.

(think about it a moment, in a second you'll get it, many have a think about the last few lines of this one to understand the punch-line, lol)

willbonney
02-28-2011, 03:47 PM
New joke bump:

A doctor walked into a bank. Preparing to endorse a check, he pulled out a rectal thermometer from his shirt pocket and tried to 'write' with it. Realizing his mistake, he looked at the thermometer with annoyance and said, "Well that's great, just great... some asshole's got my pen."

Hooflung
03-02-2011, 08:36 AM
My turn!!!

Evidence has been found that William Tell and his family were avid bowlers. However, all the league records were unfortunately destroyed in a fire.
Thus we'll never know for whom the Tells bowled.

chaotix999
03-06-2011, 09:04 AM
In keeping with this tradition...

There once was a king who lived in two-story grass hut. Every holiday the king demanded to be given a new throne as a gift. As soon as a new throne arrived, he would store the old throne on the second level of his hut and use the new one instead. But one day the hut collapsed from the weight of all the thrones, and everyone was crushed and killed.

The moral of this story? Those who live in grass houses shouldn't stow thrones.

Hooflung
03-07-2011, 09:16 AM
A three-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He sidles up to the bar and announces:
"I'm looking for the man who shot my paw."

Only a few more days til "Final Wipe"!!

Shukano
03-08-2011, 10:35 AM
A woman in the post apocalyptic future finds a bottle near Lake Tahoe and upon uncorking it releases a Genie. The Genie informs that for freeing him he will grant her one wish. She pulls out a map of Lake Tahoe and says, "I wish for peace between all the tribes in the Lake Tahoe area so we can live in harmony and share junk piles together in a civil manner without worry of pkers, griefers, forum trolls, or hackers".

The Genie looks at her and replies, "I possess great power but even I cannot fulfill such a tall order. Human nature is a hard thing to control and it would be a monumental task trying to fulfill that wish. There must be something else I can grant you..". The woman thought for a minute and replied, "Then I'd like a husband from the Regulators. One that doesn't drink, doesn't swear, and will help me cook, clean and perform all other chores that I currently do".

The Genie scratches his head and then angrily replies, "Son of a... Let me see the damn map again!"

Come join the Regulators folks!

Locheart
03-08-2011, 12:47 PM
I just applied for membership on your website under the name CrookedCreek. Sounds like the perfect Tribe.

bruneuk
03-08-2011, 02:22 PM
Howdy CrookedCreek :)

Awful joke time...

Located in Lake Tahoe, there were two bounty hunters, Max and Paddy. One day, the two were enjoying a strong drink in the local saloon, when a man walked into the bar with a Griefers head under his arm.

The barman shakes his hand and says, "I hate Griefers, last week they naked rushed me while I was doing a bit of fishing and stole my favourite rod and grass hat.

He then says, "If any man brings me the head of a Griefer, I'll give him one thousand bottle caps." The two bounty hunters looked at each other and walked out of the bar to go hunting for a Griefer. They were walking around for a while when suddenly they saw one; Jeff threw a rock which hit the Griefer right on the head. The Griefer fell seventy feet down a ravine.

The two bounty hunters made their way down the ravine where Max pulled out a knife to claim their trophy.

Suddenly, Paddy said, "Max, take a look at this."
Max replied, "Not now, I'm busy."
Paddy tugged him on the shoulder and says, "I really think you should look at this."
Max said, "Look, you can see I'm busy. There's a thousand bottle caps in my hand."
But Paddy was adamant. "Please, Max, take a look at this."

So Max looked up and saw that standing at the top of the ravine were five thousand naked Griefers. Max just shook his head and said, "Oh my God, we're going to be millionaires!"

Come join the Regulators, we'll Make Ya' famous!

willbonney
03-11-2011, 07:47 AM
Here's another:

A young man excitedly tells his mother he's fallen in love and is going to get married. He says, "Just for fun, Ma, I'm going to bring over three women and you try and guess which one I'm going to marry." The mother agrees. The next day, he brings three beautiful women into the house and sits them down on the couch and they chat for a while. He then says, "Okay, Ma. Guess which one I'm going to marry." She immediately replies, "The red-head in the middle." Stunned, the young man says, "That's amazing, Ma. You're right. How did you know?"

"I don't like her," she says.

Hooflung
03-13-2011, 03:09 PM
No awful joke this time. Just a bump.

We got a good team going and we are looking for more! If you are looking for real fun, fun like getting paid to take out some annoying SoB for whatever reason (getting paid is a good reason), join us!! We have an amazing lake view with dazzling sunsets over the mountains. Piles of junk and lots of friendly neighbors!

But, that's not all!! We are going the organize hunting parties and kill the most wanted vile scum ever to log into Xyson. Want to track quarry? Want to ambush griefers in force? You know I do, and so should you!!

Hell, we even got master craftsmen (and women!) A town has to have a supply of goods, and we got the people who want to do just that! You don't have to be a fighter to join the Regulators, you can also be a lover (more of that in another post).

So if you are mature enough, we want you! Come see us at our Regulators (http://xsyonregulators.guildlaunch.com/) website, right now!

willbonney
03-18-2011, 09:47 AM
Bad joke bump time:

A young , attractive woman thought she might have some fun with a stiff-looking military man at a cocktail party, so she walked over and asked him, "Major, when was the last time you had sex?"

"1956," was his reply. "No wonder you look so uptight!" she exclaimed. "Major, you need to get out more!"

"I'm not sure I understand you," he answered, glancing at his watch, ..."It's only 2014 now."

fume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and having the balls to say, "You're next."

bruneuk
03-30-2011, 05:34 AM
Bump - Join Regulators and get to see the lady boy he/she that is Ziggy sunbathing topless on our private beach! Sick bag optional :D

Mactavendish
04-01-2011, 10:38 AM
Howdy folks! I one of the new recruiter for Regulators. I go by my indian name name LaughingOak in game. If you are interested in joining us please apply at xsyonregulators.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game!

Added after 22 Hours 8 minutes:

Just another friendly reminder to check out the Regulators at xsyonregulators.guildlaunch.com

Mactavendish
04-02-2011, 06:49 AM
Howdy folks!

If you are a young'un just starting out in the world, or maybe you have had a fallin out with those you were running with, and need a new tribe, look no further than Xsyon's own regulators! A neutral/lawful tribe where there won't be no griefing, and everyone is friendly! Contact LaughingOak, or apply at xsyonregulators.guildlaunch.com

Mactavendish
04-04-2011, 03:10 PM
We are happy to build you a tent and are looking for mature players 18+ that want to get in on the ground floor of a growing community

if interested Please apply at xsyonregulators.guildlaunch.com or chat with LaughingOak in game

Mactavendish
04-07-2011, 12:53 PM
Another bump

Mactavendish
04-11-2011, 08:26 AM
Private storage is a must for anyone in Xsyon. If you need a tribe, and are wanting to have fun with friendly and helpful folks that take part in all sides of the game, Please check out Regulators tribe, at xsyonregulators.guildlaunch.com or chat with LaughingOak in game

Added after 23 Hours 40 minutes:

Perhaps you are new and need to learn the ropes. Maybe, you went the solo route and now realize it was not what you thought and would prefer to join a tribe to have more fun and less work. What ever your reason, now is the time to look for a tribe to join.

Why not check out Regulators?

We are a neutral/lawful tribe that will have all aspects of the game available to all members. You like pvp? become a tracker or bounty hunter for us.. plenty to do there! You enjoy crafting or building? Help us develop our growing trade center. You just love to explore? Become an advance scout or spotter. Maybe you just want to hunt animals and be a supplier of fine pelts and bones... we need lots of hunters!

Whatever you enjoy you can do it all In Regulators. Only things required is you want to have fun, you prefer respect for other over childishness, and you are not the type to Grief others.

We are an old west themed tribe, so RP like Doc Holliday, Wild Bill Hoccock, of Buffalo Bill Cody is always accepted! ;)

Apply at xsyonregulators.guildlaunch.com or contact LaughingOak in game.

Mactavendish
04-21-2011, 09:07 AM
Still growing still recruiting :)