PDA

View Full Version : Heya from Texas!

beauhindman
02-18-2011, 01:36 PM
Hey guys, Beau Hindman here from Dallas, Texas. I'm a writer who plays way too many games.

I just pre-ordered and can't wait to get in.

Beau

darkrounge
02-18-2011, 02:00 PM
Welcome mate.
We are currently on the edge of a prodigious future, in other words, development is near an end. Gaming has just began.

Anyways, welcome to the forum and game buddy :) Glad to hear you've Subscribed/pre-ordered, and hope to see the best of you ingame.

--
dark.

Vadio
02-18-2011, 02:03 PM
Welcome

astronomicat
02-18-2011, 02:07 PM
welcome, I'm a dallas musician who plays too many games!

beauhindman
02-18-2011, 02:09 PM
welcome, I'm a dallas musician who plays too many games! Ah sweet. I've played in bands for near 20 something years. Used to tour around a bit and play downtown Dallas too.

Beau

Malivius
02-18-2011, 02:17 PM
Hey guys, Beau Hindman here from Dallas, Texas. I'm a writer who plays way too many games.

I just pre-ordered and can't wait to get in.

Beau

Hey Beau...read your article concerning VG the other day...thanks for making me pine over one of my favorite games ever...again!
My wife and I played by an immersion ruleset for many months and had such a great time with it. Hoping for some great new experiences here!

Quatroux
02-18-2011, 02:35 PM
Dallas, nice. Let's meet at Campisi's for some meatball sandwiches.

beauhindman
02-18-2011, 02:53 PM
Hey Beau...read your article concerning VG the other day...thanks for making me pine over one of my favorite games ever...again!
My wife and I played by an immersion ruleset for many months and had such a great time with it. Hoping for some great new experiences here!

Hey thanks. I have a feeling I won't need those rules in THIS world. lol

Now, if I can just keep this patcher working (keep getting bumped off)

Beau

GuideMihr
02-18-2011, 04:05 PM
Welcome to Xsyon!

Enjoy!

karmamule
02-22-2011, 02:45 PM
Hi Beau, I'm another new player who's just getting starting in Xsyon.

I enjoy reading your articles on Massively and look forward to hearing about your experiences here.

Here's hoping all us new folk have fun!