PDA

View Full Version : The rise of Xyson

Vandali
02-18-2011, 02:00 PM
I've kept tabs on the forum most users online lately and Xsyon's just past the 500 mark, not bad for a game thats spreading by word of mouth alone, will the servers melt in one hour? :eek:

darkrounge
02-18-2011, 02:08 PM
Haven't a clue, but it sure has grown since I was last here :)
Well done :P

Can't wait until it actually begins to grow large, something inspired by the WOW community, but of a different engine perceptive.

blackzilla
02-18-2011, 02:10 PM
I've kept tabs on the forum most users online lately and Xsyon's just past the 500 mark, not bad for a game thats spreading by word of mouth alone, will the servers melt in one hour? :eek:

There is almost 6900 users, 200 new from yesterday... I think the server will be fine till 10K. I did however notice the website hiccups due to traffic being overly high.

darkrounge
02-18-2011, 02:15 PM
There is almost 6900 users, 200 new from yesterday... I think the server will be fine till 10K. I did however notice the website hiccups due to traffic being overly high.

It is indeed. I think the traffic expectancy has risen fairly fast, which is a good thing because the members will also rise expeditiously fast!

blackzilla
02-18-2011, 02:29 PM
It is indeed. I think the traffic expectancy has risen fairly fast, which is a good thing because the members will also rise expeditiously fast!

These indie devs are already at over 90K a month... just sayin....