PDA

View Full Version : ATS: Meet Nice People.. Then Kill Them!

Wrekkoning
03-12-2010, 05:15 PM
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3799/xsyonatswhite.jpg (http://img707.imageshack.us/i/xsyonatswhite.jpg/)
Among The Shadows has been established as a clan for approximately 4 years and in that time we've grown from a simple idea between two experienced gamers to a solid core of people interested in making ATS the best clan around. Our members play games ranging from MMOs to First person shooters and everything in between. We plan on playing with a Neutral alignment in mind, with all aspects of the gaming being covered. People that dedicate themselves to crafting for instance can be richly rewarded from the clan by having materials funneled to them to help in advancement. Those that enjoy the hunt, like myself will find that ATS is a clan full of dedicated Pvpers who log in game with no more on their mind then finding the next target. We truly do have something for everyone.

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/7236/xsyonphilosophywhite.jpg (http://img683.imageshack.us/i/xsyonphilosophywhite.jpg/)

Everyone stands on their own merit.

We have a ranking system that will grow and evolve with the clan's needs. Ranks have been left largely unfilled in Xsyon to allow those who express maturity, intelligence, talent, strategy, etc. the opportunity to get the rank that's best for them and the clan...regardless of when they were accepted as members. The clan as a whole benefits from this process.

We're organized and experienced.

All of our members have some level of experience in online gaming, and a wide variety of skills they bring to the table. Many of them are very experienced, and every one of them is willing to help newcomers.

We don't discriminate against anyone.

Many clans set an age limit. We don't. And we never will. The game is for everyone...thus our clan can also be for everyone. Our only requests from our members are that they be mature, respectful, and cooperative and that they recognize that the things they do reflect on their clan and clan mates. Everyone should be willing to teach and learn, and this concept doesn't change with your age.

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/6069/xsyonrecruitmentwhite.jpg (http://img710.imageshack.us/i/xsyonrecruitmentwhite.jpg/)

We don't recruit openly.

People come to us because we are a quality clan with quality members. We have a set application format for prospective members, and we don't simply click "Yes" to everyone who tosses an application our way. We have, and will continue to turn down applicants who don't express a value for cooperation and respect. Qualities that ATS prides itself on. If you think you have these qualities and are interested in us, Check out the www.atsdf.com site and get in on the ground floor with us in Xsyon.

We're dedicated to our goals.

It is a clan that makes a goal a reality. Unlike many clans that come and go, we have as much respect and dedication to the members of our clan, as they do for the clan itself. As you help us build, you will become part of something everyone will come to enjoy.

__________________________________________________ ________________

If this sounds like a clan you're interested in being a part of, I invite you to check out www.atsdf.com. See if we're right for you. Speak with a couple members, find out what we value in our clan, and you may find that your place is among the shadows.

Ivan Streptovsky
03-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Damnit Wrekkoning you're going to ruin the game with your zergling ways :(

Wrekkoning
03-12-2010, 06:07 PM
Not me bud, I'm not the zerg you need to worry about:)

Ivan Streptovsky
03-12-2010, 06:09 PM
I told you no :angry:

TangerineSky
03-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Wrekkoning wrote:

Not me bud, I'm not the zerg you need to worry about:)Yeah, The Tribe Tribe is the one you have to worry about.

Wrekkoning
03-12-2010, 06:30 PM
TangerineSky wrote:

Wrekkoning wrote:

Not me bud, I'm not the zerg you need to worry about:)Yeah, The Tribe Tribe is the one you have to worry about.

:) I didnt say that.

Dont worry USR, your gonna be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne4rI2KIxFM , you can keep the bark too.

Ivan Streptovsky
03-12-2010, 06:34 PM
Mreh.

As long as you guys don't screw up the forum any more than it already is :lol:

Palo god
03-12-2010, 06:43 PM
Are you guys going to have punch?

Wrekkoning
03-12-2010, 06:47 PM
Palo god wrote:

Are you guys going to have punch?

Of course!

Wrekkoning
03-14-2010, 10:01 AM
Ivan Streptovsky wrote:

Mreh.

My guys dont care much for forums Ivan. Never really did, even in DF.

Considering here there aren't even any solid enemies yet. By this time in Darkfall development We already had our eyes set on certain enemies;)

TangerineSky
03-14-2010, 10:05 AM
Wrekkoning wrote:

Ivan Streptovsky wrote:

Mreh.

Considering here there aren't even any solid enemies yet. By this time in Darkfall development We already had our eyes set on certain enemies;)The politics of DF were very interesting and entertaining.

Wrekkoning
03-14-2010, 10:11 AM
TangerineSky wrote:

Wrekkoning wrote:

Ivan Streptovsky wrote:

Mreh.

Considering here there aren't even any solid enemies yet. By this time in Darkfall development We already had our eyes set on certain enemies;)The politics of DF were very interesting and entertaining.

Ya i agree, I think in my eye, alot of these clans formed, wont last into the game. As many people felt about clans that joined in DF. Some forum guilds did very well. Through perseverance, good leadership, or just plain fantastic player skill. But the majority, dropped dead in a short period of time.

Anyone that has never led a guild in an MMO will be in for a surprise at the amount of time it takes to do it. However, its not impossible.

Really having an enemy Pre-game is not a bad thing.

For example, Hyperion was either loved or hated. Those that hated them joined other large alliances. Having 2 definable sides isn't bad, but i don't think its as good as having many different options to choose from.

I'd gladly pick an enemy on these forums just to drum up some tribal drama that will follow into the game itself. Enemies are good. stagnant politics on the other hand, are not.

Ivan Streptovsky
03-14-2010, 10:31 AM
I'm betting on USR lasting. I've led pretty successful clans before, especially in EvE Online and Global Agenda.

TangerineSky
03-14-2010, 10:35 AM
Ivan Streptovsky wrote:

I'm betting on USR lasting. I've led pretty successful clans before, especially in EvE Online and Global Agenda.No comment

Wrekkoning
03-14-2010, 11:46 AM
Surprised no one has declared war on tribe tribe officially yet:)

Waiting for all the small guilds for form up and put reigns on the beast!

and Who knows sky, maybe the kid has what it takes.

I've seen stranger things happen.

Ivan Streptovsky
03-14-2010, 11:49 AM
Hey! I'll have you know we took a sizeable amount of territory in Sovereign and Citadel in Global Agenda and held it for over 2 weeks before the alliance we were in collapsed due to its' leader being an idiot.

Then we took even more territory after joining another alliance. It wasn't until people started hating AvA and quitting the game did the group fold.

Wrekkoning
03-14-2010, 11:54 AM
Ivan Streptovsky wrote:

Hey! I'll have you know we took a sizeable amount of territory in Sovereign and Citadel in Global Agenda and held it for over 2 weeks before the alliance we were in collapsed due to its' leader being an idiot.

Then we took even more territory after joining another alliance. It wasn't until people started hating AvA and quitting the game did the group fold.

I cant really relate to the difficulty of that task as i never played the game, but you sure make it sound like it was a real accomplishment. So with that in mind, "thats awesome".

I try not to read a book by its cover when it comes to clans, but lets face it. A few of the covers around here give a short introduction along with the title, and They sound like they come from a Walmart greeter.

Ivan Streptovsky
03-14-2010, 12:02 PM
I give a longer introduction. Does that make it better or worse?

Dominus
03-14-2010, 12:07 PM
Global Agenda is nothing to brag about really. With maxed characters and a dedicated guild you can grab as much territory as you want. You just need Ventrilo to coordinate your attacks/defense and you're good to go.
Besides Alliance vs. Alliance warfare is like a real life job. That and most of the players didn't feel like paying $10 extra for the same content you get from tedious pvp matches.

Wrekkoning
03-14-2010, 12:08 PM
Ivan Streptovsky wrote:

I give a longer introduction. Does that make it better or worse?

It all depends on what it says, but I think we have gone as far as we can with this example;)

Ivan Streptovsky
03-14-2010, 12:15 PM
Dominus wrote:

Global Agenda is nothing to brag about really. With maxed characters and a dedicated guild you can grab as much territory as you want. You just need Ventrilo to coordinate your attacks/defense and you're good to go.
Besides Alliance vs. Alliance warfare is like a real life job. That and most of the players didn't feel like paying $10 extra for the same content you get from tedious pvp matches.

We were a bunch of level 15-20 facing level 20-25+ and we won a lot of fights. Enough to get ourselves around 12-15 hexes.

Dawa
03-14-2010, 02:04 PM
Recruitment gone off topic! You know you wanna join. :P

Ivan Streptovsky
03-14-2010, 02:06 PM
Hush you! You guys have a lot of members off forum don't be poachin' our scarce members. lol

Wrekkoning
03-14-2010, 02:08 PM
Ivan Streptovsky wrote:

Hush you! You guys have a lot of members off forum don't be poachin' our scarce members. lol

I'm reporting this to a moderator! trolling my recruitment thread.

TangerineSky
03-14-2010, 03:13 PM
Wrekkoning wrote:

Ivan Streptovsky wrote:

I'm reporting this to a moderator! trolling my recruitment thread.Ha, that actually made me laugh

Ivan Streptovsky
03-14-2010, 03:13 PM
Wrekkoning wrote:

Ivan Streptovsky wrote:

I'm reporting this to a moderator! trolling my recruitment thread.

Quit poaching my members! :lol:

Wrekkoning
03-14-2010, 04:23 PM
I guess i'll have to make a formal war if USR keeps talking to me about poaching his members:)

Ivan Streptovsky
03-14-2010, 04:34 PM
I see your war and raise you discrimination!

Wrekkoning
03-14-2010, 08:15 PM
Im not sure what that mean!

MrEcko
03-15-2010, 11:14 AM
Good group of coordinated people ats is. Minus the pot smoking, drunk people. Don't trust that vidar guy though, he'll get you into an alliance then leave. In the end i'd play with them.

Dawa
03-15-2010, 11:18 AM
What alliance was that? The one on Yssam that burned and crashed after we switched sides? :P

Wrekkoning
03-15-2010, 11:19 AM
MrEcko wrote:

Good group of coordinated people ats is. Minus the pot smoking, drunk people. Don't trust that vidar guy though, he'll get you into an alliance then leave. In the end i'd play with them.

I love you and all, but I'd leave you for something better any day of the week. Like an oreo.

in the end, i'll play with you

brando
03-15-2010, 11:23 AM
With ATS and Image here, who wants to take another whack at SA ;)

So many good memories. Can't wait to make some more!

Wrekkoning
03-15-2010, 11:24 AM
Image is the only one from SA i would even consider being friendly with.

MrEcko
03-15-2010, 11:28 AM
Image was cool, they were the ones in SA who were against enemy race alliances though, their downfall! However, everyone who played darkfall lived the title at one point.

leth1337
03-15-2010, 12:29 PM
what if i meet u, then kill u? do i get to be the chief of the tribe?

Wrekkoning
03-15-2010, 12:41 PM
Minds well ask, "if i have turtles flying out of my rear end, will santa still bring me gifts?" that has about the same chance of happening as you killing me IG.

Pablotech
03-15-2010, 03:33 PM
Some stuff I would like to say about Among the Shadows:
Relaxed and focused members - Guys who can take a joke and give them out. Guys who know the control and discipline needed to win. Guys who seek out new goals and strive towards them daily. Fun people to be around.

Superb leader - Wrekkoning (Vidar) does his best to make sure his members are having fun, lays down the law, takes no shit from outsiders, is open to suggestions, rewards his clanmates and maintains his cool through the heat of battle.

We value your battle prowess, your personality, your skills, your insight, your thirst for war and your ability to simply be an individual

We do in fact like making friends by killing them first (idk how but it does work frequently)!

So if you would like to join, as Wrekkoning said hit up atsdf.com and we most certainly look forward to getting to know you better. Good luck.

MrEcko
03-15-2010, 03:44 PM
If all else fails, pablo will make you a burrito with love

Wrekkoning
03-15-2010, 03:57 PM
Pablos the man, no doubt about it.

Pablotech
03-15-2010, 05:15 PM
I do not make any promises but making someone happy with a gas making bundle of beans, cheese, salsa, meat and rice just makes me feel swell every night. Hopefully though, there will not be any failure.

Wrekkoning
03-15-2010, 05:21 PM
Pablotech wrote:

I do not make any promises but making someone happy with a gas making bundle of beans, cheese, salsa, meat and rice just makes me feel swell every night. Hopefully though, there will not be any failure.

Trust me, when I eat a burrito, I feel swell too.

We were doing some reminiscing a few hours ago, and i started thinking about Going from Ottenhall to Wessex city to the east. Those little tunnels underneath. Would have like 9 guys farming, just packed full of loot, and we'd go in and stomp em out.

They had their little "mounted offensive force" come running out every time we did it. We got so much freaking loot out of those guys. they were like giant pinatas.

Good times.

Pablotech
03-15-2010, 05:26 PM
I miss those opponents it was practically farm status good times indeed. I wonder who will fulfll that role in this wonderful new world :).

Wrekkoning
03-15-2010, 05:31 PM
I love starting a new game. Everything you wish you did in the last game becomes reality before someone else thinks about doing it ya know?

There are some specific things i wont mention, but I'll tell ya, that first adrenaline rush you get from killing that guy with gear you want... ahh nothing beats it.

That first time you jump a crafter with 10 times the guys and message him with "gf was close!"...god i love a new game.

LanMandragon
03-15-2010, 05:57 PM
You guys had a different experience than us.

Id still be friendly with Redemption and ATS. Everyone else I am gonna curbstomp if I ever see em again.

Pablotech
03-15-2010, 06:05 PM
Oh yes we did indeed, I am glad your in a conquering mood as well Lan.

Wrekkoning
03-15-2010, 06:45 PM
LanMandragon wrote:

You guys had a different experience than us.

Id still be friendly with Redemption and ATS. Everyone else I am gonna curbstomp if I ever see em again.

I'd be happy to kill redemption, but i guess i dont really have anything against them either. Image i never minded. Just wish you guys had our back a bit more in the alliance decision side of things but that's neither here nor their now. If you and I were leading SA completely i think things would have been different.

To many spies, and to many carebears.

LanMandragon
03-15-2010, 09:45 PM
I think the problem was we should have dictated the terms straight from the start, ATS and IMAGE with the playerbase. As ATS went into raider mode and we built out Marithian, you and I lost touch, and therefore sort of lost control of the whole thing.
Bkb's city was a freaking disaster, with infighting, resource stealing etc. Marithian itself was run efficiently and effectively with 0 real issues, except for the fact WE NEVER SHOULD HAVE BUILT IT.
I hate thinking back on that shitty choice and realizing what IMAGE would have been if we had poured the millions of gold for city building for a city without gates into our skills and weapons. Still makes me mad.
Live and learn. We won't be making the same mistake again. Gear and power first, cities later.

Wrekkoning
03-16-2010, 05:49 AM
LanMandragon wrote:

I think the problem was we should have dictated the terms straight from the start, ATS and IMAGE with the playerbase. As ATS went into raider mode and we built out Marithian, you and I lost touch, and therefore sort of lost control of the whole thing.
Bkb's city was a freaking disaster, with infighting, resource stealing etc. Marithian itself was run efficiently and effectively with 0 real issues, except for the fact WE NEVER SHOULD HAVE BUILT IT.
I hate thinking back on that shitty choice and realizing what IMAGE would have been if we had poured the millions of gold for city building for a city without gates into our skills and weapons. Still makes me mad.
Live and learn. We won't be making the same mistake again. Gear and power first, cities later.

Yep, I agree. When I was saying something in vent, that i knew was the right call, and someone shouted "Ya but that doesn't go with the lore of SA" and was followed up with a resounding "ya hes right thats not lore play!", I knew my time had come to an end.

Had the devs followed through with promises, having an all race guild/alliance would have been plausible, but sticking to it when it was urgent we did the opposite was ridiculous.

Beta we did great in my eyes, we learned as much as we could, as quickly as we could.

Release, attacking Seelie, and everything else.. complete trash.

Lily
03-16-2010, 06:45 AM
I don't care about this topic, but it's the last one I needed to reply to.

I'll go away again now :)

Wrekkoning
03-16-2010, 12:16 PM
lol your doing fine lily, keep up the good work.

MrEcko
03-16-2010, 01:19 PM
pretty sure lily's sig made me laugh for about an hour

Lily
03-16-2010, 01:31 PM
MrEcko wrote:

Er thank you? I think? :huh:

MrEcko
03-16-2010, 01:47 PM
it'll be an in vent joke with wrekkoning

Wrekkoning
03-16-2010, 02:03 PM
Thats how he rolls lily, dont try to understand it.

MrEcko
03-16-2010, 02:10 PM
I dont even understand it...

Dawa
03-16-2010, 03:22 PM
You won't understand it until you see a man bank sitting for hours.

Karasu
03-16-2010, 03:41 PM
Lily wrote:

MrEcko wrote:

Er thank you? I think? :huh:

No, thank you Lily. I too am fond of your sig. But don't be fooled by all of these turkeys (ATS). They mean you harm.

PS. as this is a recruitment thread we are looking for new recruits, check out the ATS website (http://www.atsdf.com)

Lily
03-16-2010, 03:44 PM
PM me vent info pls :P

warzenkai
03-16-2010, 04:59 PM
I ma not a nice people so don't kill me.Or at last if ya kill me make a huge party because you just killed the warlord Warzenkai that will grief even your grave and camp your soul next to the spawn poin. BUAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MrEcko
03-16-2010, 05:02 PM
warzenkai you remind me of the nakeds of darkfall, the one's who didnt have the respect to die to us in gear

Wrekkoning
03-16-2010, 06:41 PM
I dont even understand what he said. I think thats what bothers me the most about it.

How does a guy like that, make you feel dumb for reading his post?

Jadzia
03-16-2010, 06:44 PM
Wrekkoning wrote:

I dont even understand what he said. I think thats what bothers me the most about it.

Don't worry, the problem is not on your side.

Takuen
03-16-2010, 09:08 PM
We win

Palo god
03-16-2010, 11:11 PM
Wrekkoning wrote:

I'd tell you how to overcome it but then one of our greatest psychological weapons would be worthless.

Wrekkoning
03-17-2010, 04:47 AM
Palo god wrote:

Wrekkoning wrote:

I'd tell you how to overcome it but then one of our greatest psychological weapons would be worthless.

best keep that a secret palo:)

Dawa
03-18-2010, 11:50 AM
Palo god wrote:

Wrekkoning wrote:

WTB Cipher.

Wrekkoning
03-18-2010, 05:46 PM
Arg, i don't know what a cipher is.

On a side note, Looks like we are building up a solid crew for pre-release. More and more people are pre-ordering, plus our new members. Should be alot of fun.

Belated
03-18-2010, 06:16 PM
NM, I found the answer in the tribe list.

I looked into your website, but couldn't find what your tribe was as far as good neutral evil?

I only ask as I am currently searching for a tribe that works for my style of play.

Thanks,

Belated

Wrekkoning
03-19-2010, 04:54 AM
We will be playing neutral. I very much intent to have red characters if alignment is not spread across the account, and in the future probably will anyways. Most of the guys play the same way.

We really don't know how things will work out yet, so we didn't want to confirm being red till we knew how severely it limits or effects game play. We also know we wont be going blue as a clan by anymeans. Why play a pvp mmo if you wanna be blue?

Hence the reason we landed at neutral for the time being.

r0ss0
03-19-2010, 05:22 AM
Wrekkoning wrote:
[quote] Why play a pvp mmo if you wanna be blue?quote]

Urr.. I think you got the wrong number

Karasu
03-19-2010, 12:00 PM
r0ss0 wrote:

Wrekkoning wrote:

I can kill you in game right?

Jadzia
03-19-2010, 12:04 PM
Karasu wrote:

r0ss0 wrote:

Wrekkoning wrote:

I can kill you in game right?

Xsyon stated that the game is a sandbox game, with an option to PvP but not focusing on PvP, so i wouldn't call it a PvP game.

Wrekkoning
03-19-2010, 01:52 PM
I'll call it what ever the hell i wanna call it.

Xsyon is my new pvp fix. I'll kill you for this slander.

Jadzia
03-19-2010, 02:01 PM
Wrekkoning wrote:

Dang I should have watched my mouth better :S

r0ss0
03-19-2010, 02:05 PM
Wrekkoning wrote:

hey you filthy swine!

Karasu
03-19-2010, 05:42 PM
Jadzia wrote:

Xsyon stated that the game is a sandbox game, with an option to PvP but not focusing on PvP, so i wouldn't call it a PvP game.

I'm sure Warzenkai will stop raping you if you calmly explain this to him.

Jadzia
03-19-2010, 05:50 PM
Karasu wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

warzenkai definitely misses the necessary genitals to rape anyone.

Karasu
03-20-2010, 08:33 AM
Jadzia wrote:

Karasu wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

genitals? i thought he'd be using a sword / stick / some dead things limbs

Jadzia
03-20-2010, 08:47 AM
Karasu wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

Karasu wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

genitals? i thought he'd be using a sword / stick / some dead things limbs
That happens when mods moderate out only the half of a convo...you get the wrong impression :)

Wrekkoning
03-21-2010, 10:53 AM
Ya jadzia, its our fault people misunderstood what war was trying to say:)

lol

MrEcko
03-21-2010, 02:03 PM
false

Wrekkoning
03-21-2010, 04:50 PM
MrEcko wrote:

false

Thank you for the insightful post Ecko:)

Jadzia
03-21-2010, 05:02 PM
Wrekkoning wrote:

Ya jadzia, its our fault people misunderstood what war was trying to say:)

lol
Nah, lol, I know its a miracle if he gets some clear moments :P I only said that Karasu was only able to read the part of that discussion...if that even can be called a discussion :blink:

Largion
03-21-2010, 05:04 PM
Jadzia wrote:

Nah, lol, I know its a miracle if he gets some clear moments :P I only said that Karasu was only able to read the part of that discussion...if that even can be called a discussion :blink:

I have had some of the best discussions with myself.

Jadzia
03-21-2010, 05:09 PM
Largion wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

I have had some of the best discussions with myself.
I can understand that...every discussion without warzenkai is kind of a heaven :laugh: And I bet no one was arguing with you !

Wrekkoning
03-21-2010, 05:49 PM
The forums been very quite lately. Everyone is hibernating before pre-release.

MrEcko
03-22-2010, 09:54 AM
i thought i'd been making some lengthy comments...but i guess not

Wrekkoning
03-22-2010, 12:34 PM
lol your wrong.

MrEcko
03-24-2010, 10:43 PM
False

Ivan Streptovsky
03-24-2010, 10:46 PM
You guys are communist now, kay?

kay.

-With Love,
Streptovsky

MrEcko
03-24-2010, 10:54 PM
I must break you.

Ivan Streptovsky
03-24-2010, 11:21 PM
Why's that Ecko?

Lily
03-25-2010, 03:58 AM
Ivan Streptovsky wrote:

Why's that Ecko?

I don't think he's alone in that thought.

r0ss0
03-25-2010, 05:14 AM
Rocky IV!

Jadzia
03-25-2010, 05:18 AM
Lily wrote:

Ivan Streptovsky wrote:

Why's that Ecko?

I don't think he's alone in that thought.

You guys don't like communism ? Its such a beautiful theory...a nightmare in real though :P

Wrekkoning
03-25-2010, 06:30 AM
Ivan Streptovsky wrote:

kay.

-With Love,
Streptovsky

Lol, I'm gonna be so red in this game.

MrEcko
03-25-2010, 10:24 AM
It was a quote from Rocky IV...i'm glad someone got it

Wrekkoning
03-26-2010, 05:32 AM
it was kinda obscure Kimo.

I'm more surprised then glad.

Karasu
03-26-2010, 08:56 AM
Ivan Streptovsky wrote:

kay.

-With Love,
Streptovsky

now? but i've always been communist, comrade.

MrEcko
03-26-2010, 10:17 AM
In Russia...Road Forks YOU!

r0ss0
03-26-2010, 10:48 AM
MrEcko wrote:

In Russia...Road Forks YOU!

We talking about the sat nav in family guy here?

Or just the general ying yang

MrEcko
03-26-2010, 11:11 AM
family guy of course

Wrekkoning
03-27-2010, 05:27 AM
Family Guy? "looks up wondering if this is a recruitment post"

MrEcko
03-28-2010, 08:54 PM
So wrekkoning you seem like a semi retarded chap, ats still recruiting? :dry:

Takuen
03-28-2010, 10:16 PM
I'm not sure, but retarded seems like the wrong word, are you sure intelligent wasn't the word you were looking for?

Wrekkoning
03-29-2010, 06:42 AM
Yes kimo, We are still recruiting. Havent done to much form the forums. We have a decent following of old members, and mixed with the new, we should have a good turn out for pre-release.

At release when people can see the game, i'm sure we'll have a bit more:)

Karasu
03-29-2010, 09:02 AM
Takuen wrote:

I'm not sure, but retarded seems like the wrong word, are you sure intelligent wasn't the word you were looking for?

Wrekkoning....you have fanbois?

Takuen
03-29-2010, 01:54 PM
Karasu wrote:

Takuen wrote:

Wrekkoning....you have friends?

Fixed

Wrekkoning
03-29-2010, 02:15 PM
You two meat heads are fighting for the same side.

ventr
03-29-2010, 05:37 PM
Heya. I tried posting at the ATS site but after registering there the account is set to inactive.

So with that, what is the typical play time for folks in ATS? My typical play time during the week will be between 8PM and Midnight (More on weekends) and I'd hate to find that I am out of sync with the rest of the tribe and can't get critical mass for a good assault or other fun stuff.

Karasu
03-29-2010, 06:00 PM
8 to 12 what timezone? if it's in the us, then most of us will probably be on around then...some play more than others, some a lot more than others, but there is usually always someone on.

ventr
03-29-2010, 06:08 PM
Whoops, West Coast - US PST

Wrekkoning
03-29-2010, 09:15 PM
Theres normally always someone around, However Pre-release may be a bit slower then normal. I expect a few more returning members as well as more newer members.

We will have more then enough:)

Wrekkoning
04-01-2010, 09:00 AM
First, albeit Terrible video, ever posted of Xsyon! woot!

LanMandragon
04-01-2010, 09:17 AM
Dude you really needto let me teach you how to fraps and edit. Or just stream it live.

Wrekkoning
04-01-2010, 01:38 PM
Was less about quality and more about speed:)

Wrekkoning
04-02-2010, 10:14 PM
We have a Server on Warband for anyone who wants to goof around till Xsyon comes out.

Wrekkoning
04-05-2010, 07:41 AM
We had like 60 people in vent player warband last night, if anyone plays its open to all who want to pop in.

Good way to get your teamwork honed:)

NullZero
04-05-2010, 08:21 AM
Templar's gonna be beefin' up ATS mate

Wrekkoning
04-05-2010, 09:33 AM
Ashamed to admit that is the case. However, We were the first group to leave SA.

We also did not live with SA, merely shared the name.

And did a templar reply saying they were gonna own us? wth does "beefin' up" even mean?

Crunch
04-05-2010, 09:35 AM
Wrekkoning wrote:

Ashamed to admit that is the case. However, We were the first group to leave SA.

And did a templar reply saying they were gonna own us? wth does "beefin' up" even mean?

Yah i remember you guys in.... Hint or otten i forget :P

Easily were the best group out of the SA (SOrry but thats not even sayin much :P)

But its cool to see some older faces again. (should make this game very interesting, as long as it can hold these players!)

Wrekkoning
04-05-2010, 09:38 AM
Crunch wrote:

Wrekkoning wrote:

Easily were the best group out of the SA (SOrry but thats not even sayin much :P)

But its cool to see some older faces again. (should make this game very interesting, as long as it can hold these players!)

No, its not saying much. so I'll take that as neither a compliment or a dis:)

One thing that I will say is, Darkfall Failed most clans, Not the other way around.

It was ottenhall. We raided Hyperion Daily. Good times.

Crunch
04-05-2010, 09:42 AM
Wrekkoning wrote:

Crunch wrote:

Wrekkoning wrote:

No, its not saying much. so I'll take that as neither a compliment or a dis:)

One thing that I will say is, Darkfall Failed most clans, Not the other way around.

It was ottenhall. We raided Hyperion Daily. Good times.

Haha yeah. I used to see that happen. Good times.

leth1337
04-07-2010, 02:45 PM
cmon ladies, join a REAL clan.. join ATS. we were badass then, we're badass now

Wrekkoning
04-09-2010, 01:47 PM
leth1337 wrote:

cmon ladies, join a REAL clan.. join ATS. we were badass then, we're badass now

Lol I don't know any other place where you can say that we are a REAL clan and have it actually make sense.

Wrekkoning
04-13-2010, 04:23 PM
Clan full of people and gotta post in my own recruitment thread. Your all worthless bums!

hawkwood70
04-13-2010, 06:59 PM
:P Still waiting for the cool sig pic :)

Wrekkoning
04-14-2010, 05:35 PM
hawkwood70 wrote:

:P Still waiting for the cool sig pic :)

Ahh yes, the all mighty sig, Seems all clans are in need of one huh?:)

Wrekkoning
04-27-2010, 02:46 PM
ON a side note, We are also playing APB in beta, and will be at release. Have seen quite a few darkfallers on it recently. Its pretty good fun/

Arcturus
04-28-2010, 03:22 PM
Xsyon looks very interesting. Thanks for the heads up Vid. It might have slipped under the radar otherwise. Waiting on the "email" to arrive. Looking forward to getting in game and catching up with ATS. Peace

Wrekkoning
04-29-2010, 04:07 PM
Awesome bud. Good to see ya around:)

I'll e-mail ya the vent info.

Wrekkoning
12-24-2010, 04:34 PM
Whats up!?! ATS is still active and playing Mount and Blade CRPG currently. Just checking in.

chaosegg
02-19-2011, 02:55 AM
Holla' from cRPG's nK_Benson! (nK_Old_Ben for another week before I retire him)

Mount & Blade: Warband mod cRPG would be crap without the integrity and hard work put in by ATS... so if my experience with them there over the last year or two is anything to go by then they are a 'stand-up act'.

Hope I see you all in Xsyon continuing the tradition of excellence!