blackzilla
02-18-2011, 02:31 PM
Title says it all...let go go go power rangers

bruisie159
02-18-2011, 02:42 PM
17 minutes left and counting...

scambammer
02-18-2011, 02:44 PM
No Jimmy, you have to wait until Boxing Day to open your presents....

Dust
02-18-2011, 02:45 PM
Well have fun guys, there won't be any playing for me tonight. Everytime I tried to install the latest installer, everything was just freezing, again and again.. So I tought, hey, I will just erase it, it's just 1.3 meg.. So yeah big brain fart there, the second I saw the patch button I said to myself: I'm an idiot. Completly forgot about the long ass download that is not even fixed.. I think it's even slower than before.

edit: Little correction here, it's not even downloading anymore.

blackzilla
02-18-2011, 02:48 PM
Well have fun guys, there won't be any playing for me tonight. Everytime I tried to install the latest installer, everything was just freezing, again and again.. So I tought, hey, I will just erase it, it's just 1.3 meg.. So yeah big brain fart there, the second I saw the patch button I said to myself: I'm an idiot. Completly forgot about the long ass download that is not even fixed.. I think it's even slower than before.

Ouch!!!!!

Gandhi
02-18-2011, 02:51 PM

I was able to download the new patch very fast. I lasted only a few minutes.

river111
02-18-2011, 02:51 PM
OMG, you guys are even crashing the forums - stop hitting refresh!!

Oh yeah 8 min left ... *tic* *toc* *tic* *toc*