PDA

View Full Version : Multi Totems

Gracen
02-18-2011, 04:33 PM
There are pople bragging about having several totems already. If this is done could it be the reason the server keeps crashing? If so, then were are the damn GM's????

bruisie159
02-18-2011, 04:35 PM
i managed to place one totem then logged to let others have the chance to get on. 90 mins later ive gone back on and the totem has gone.

galagah
02-18-2011, 04:36 PM
One person called " Sadus " claims to have totems down in 941 and 942 . If they are indeed placing multi totems and continue , imo they should be banned with no messing about . Especially if it is causing the server crashes .

Gracen
02-18-2011, 04:38 PM
Ya Sadus and Ashreon....

Where are the GMs?

Vandali
02-18-2011, 04:42 PM
Ya Sadus and Ashreon....

Where are the GMs?

Well since ive been in mumble with Ashreon, thats a big fat lie. The Sadus fella is just being a troll i imagine.

smithwicks
02-18-2011, 04:57 PM
sadus is real, i've seen him.

mobetta
02-18-2011, 04:59 PM
One person called " Sadus " claims to have totems down in 941 and 942 . If they are indeed placing multi totems and continue , imo they should be banned with no messing about . Especially if it is causing the server crashes .

Banned? for playing the shitty game? You should be banned " with no messing about " for being from the uk lagging up the server.

galagah
02-18-2011, 05:15 PM
Banned? for playing the shitty game? You should be banned " with no messing about " for being from the uk lagging up the server.

Yes banned , if Sadus and anyone else is deliberately crashing the server using a Multi totem bug .

As for your comment about me being from the UK ...... .... shows how much of a pathetic person you are .

l4dyn3m
02-18-2011, 05:15 PM
Yes, banned. Exploit abusers should be banned for doing it. So far I have see Ashreon, Sadus, Splits and Georgewashington all proudly proclaim to have abused this bug. I would assume this exploit to be a bannable offense.

ButtaRock
02-18-2011, 05:23 PM
one of them just took our spot.. seems they grabbing every pile they can

MrKrueak
02-18-2011, 05:27 PM
not pointing fingers, don't even know if this exploit is real but just FYI there is a well known guild that spans multiple mmos that is known for using exploits and glitches and they are here in xyson now too

Bridger
02-18-2011, 05:32 PM
At the moment it seems that the database isn't updating with any reliability. I have logged in three times with three different characters and yet always wound up in the game with the first character in the same place being attacked by the same bear.

As a result, I seriously doubt that all those totems are going to 'count'. And even if the database eventually recognizes them, I can't imagine the GMs allowing them to remain.

I don't think it's going to amount to more than just a bunch of fools being foolish.