PDA

View Full Version : WAR OR PVE SERVERS BEING OFFERED IN XSYON, YES OR

Chevron
02-19-2011, 12:40 PM
Personal opinion, is that it is a ridiculous mistake to offer the option to play a PVE server or PVP server.....This type of approach never works for games due to split populations and is the same thing that slowly destroyed UO with the implementation of fel/tram...What does everyone else think? Myself = :mad:

Shaggy
02-19-2011, 01:14 PM
I can already tell you that the public will vote vastly in favor of one server one ruleset. There was already several polls about this that showed at least 75% voting against the idea. Splitting the playerbase in a game like this is suicide.

naughty
02-19-2011, 02:46 PM
lol pve server

Jadzia
02-19-2011, 02:52 PM
As far as I know no one ever asked for a PVE server, so why this poll ?

Chevron
02-19-2011, 03:47 PM
There was discussion regarding the fact that there could be a total of 4 servers offered at some point to include NA-War/NA-PVE & EU-War/EU-PVE.

Valiar
02-19-2011, 03:55 PM
Having an open world like this and then restricting the PvP? That just seems like a terrible idea.

Jadzia
02-19-2011, 04:00 PM
There was discussion regarding the fact that there could be a total of 4 servers offered at some point to include NA-War/NA-PVE & EU-War/EU-PVE.

The offer wasn't a PvE server, only a one with different PvP rules. Pure PvE wouldn't make any sense in this game.

Xsyon
02-19-2011, 04:03 PM
Just to stop this before this takes off... PvE server was not an option.

What I was considering was 1 server with PvP and ruleset as planned and a new 'War' server with safe zones gone as soon as possible and full on tribe take over and destruction like a segment of our population would like.

So
server 1: Xsyon as planned, PvP with rules and consequences.
server 2: War... total chaos server.

GuideXaphan
02-19-2011, 04:44 PM
And with the explanation provided and ruled out this Poll question, I will now lock it.