PDA

View Full Version : The Ascended (Good)

ButtaRock
02-21-2011, 08:24 AM
The Ascended

Is a new tribe to Xsyon, we come from a multi-gaming guild that has been around for years. We have always been a team based guild with the goals of the team on the forefront of the leaderships thoughts..

(Goals)

First set of objectives are to establish a strong player base for tribe defense & trading.

We will then be looking to grow into or with the closest trading towns and establish a reputation for being honest good to our word traders & fighters.

(Structure)

The structure of out leadership is a 5 member tribal council that take the ideas of our trusted members & then makes informed choices for the tribe. Those choices being final & without debate once made.

(Final Thoughts)

There will be many more things to be added to this post. Once we know exactly how more of the game mechanics work, we will then establish more info about our long term plans.

We are really excited to be a post of rebuilding the world of Xsyon & making new friends along the way. You can find a list of our requirements & rules at The Ascended website under the Xsyon section.

Rules For Membership (http://theascended.enjin.com/xsmemberrules)

Biohazardgs
02-22-2011, 12:23 AM
Hi, I was interested in joining you, I talked to Storm yesterday but was unable to meet him at your camp because the server went down and when it came back up I was late getting back on so I missed them. My name in game is Maldred. I signed up for the website and all that good stuff.

ButtaRock
02-22-2011, 12:50 AM
I saw that & its good to meet you. my name in game will always be ButtaRock so even after the wipe, i can be found.. Anyway i think we are being wiped tomorrow so ill be getting online soon as i can.

again nice meeting you. cya tomorrow

Biohazardgs
02-22-2011, 01:13 AM
Cool, I will be maldred unless someone takes my name hehe Talk to you tomorrow after wipe.

hemmingjay
02-22-2011, 02:03 PM
hey guys, I'm finally back after all of the glitches and problems with the launch last friday. where do we meet up?

-Hemmingjay

ButtaRock
02-22-2011, 04:31 PM
awesome, I think darius showed you the spot we are going..

Rudder
02-24-2011, 07:02 PM
bump

tilla
02-24-2011, 07:54 PM
Hemmingjay's with you guys? Well that's mighty cool, love that guy. Good luck in your endeavours Ascended, you sound like a good group and we'll probably end up trading in the future, I'm sure :)

ButtaRock
02-25-2011, 11:27 AM
well thank you, We will you guys/gals the best of everything also

Seige
02-25-2011, 01:09 PM
Heya guys just wanted to pop in and say Hi and look forward to meeting you guys.

Rudder
03-10-2011, 08:35 AM
I am currently in the area where the tribe will be located - come poke me as I'm probably fishing

Rudder
03-11-2011, 08:51 AM
Totem is ready to be placed at the website listed location. Apoc is covered up at work so do a /w grayeagle to get me. Totems are go in 10 minutes.

Kroom
03-11-2011, 04:00 PM
Wanted to stop by and say howdy. Looking forward to playing with you guys!

Rudder
03-19-2011, 10:35 AM
We are pretty active in seeking warm bodies ask for us in game - Grayeagle is in charge until we can get Buttarock in here...LOL

Rudder
03-29-2011, 05:26 PM
The Ascended is looking for you

Buttarock is still covered up at work; So, for now, GrayEagle or GrayBear are leader's and are usually on 12AM CST to 11PM; Kroom can also be found usually 730PM CST onwards.

We have room AND supplies for a Bonecrafter and a Weaponcrafter. Basketweavers are always welcome

Rudder
03-30-2011, 06:31 PM
Perception went up to 91 since I'm a scavenger :)

Rudder
04-08-2011, 07:55 PM
Ascended has disbanded since so many of the Ascended multi-game guild either never came into this game or have gotten refunds. GrayEagle has restarted Rednecks.