PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a pvp/architecture tribe

cometman
02-21-2011, 09:30 PM
Hello, my game name is cometman and I am looking for a pvp/architecture tribe. Please let me know :).

Thanks!

Kinslayer
02-22-2011, 01:03 AM
Take a look at the Audacian Republic, links are in my sig. We are a light-medium RP guild with Roman influence. Our main focuses will be PvP, city/empire building, and crafting. We are a mature guild, that recruits people, not for their age, but their level of maturity, which is gauged during a short probationary period. Basically, we dont just recruit anyone and everyone, we are selective to get the right kind of people that suits our guild. If you have any questions, please send me a PM or jump on our forums.

Archangei
02-24-2011, 12:42 AM
Deathwatch - Neutral Trading Outpost / Mercenaries

Here you go: We are mainly EU TZ, we are a established community looking for new members.
We are trying to establish a neutral trading outpost, at the same time we'll act as mercenaries.

The Mercenary role is something we've taken on in every game we've played so far, with more and less success depending on game mechanics but its something we know and live by.

The Trade Outpost is to establish a neutral trade area for everyones benefit, and this is something we will control with the help of our mercs.

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthread.php/3820-Deathwatch-Trading-Outpost-Mercenaries