PDA

View Full Version : G E R M A N I A Finance Center..We buy DOLLARS !

Whorlok
02-21-2011, 10:18 PM
GERMANIA founded the first bank in Xsyon for all players!
We offer a trade for goods of all kinds.
you can buy all kinds of quests material with dollars!
We provide resources and weapons, armor and so on which you paid for with dollars.
More information to follow!

Greetings Whorlok

Whorlok
02-22-2011, 09:36 PM
G E R M A N I A Market and Finance Center...you found DOLLARS?...we buy DOLLARS with Resourcen,Armor,Weapons and so on!...Also..you can buy Armor,Weapon,Tools and so on with foundet DOLLARS!
All this on our Tribe Totem with QUESTS!

ffff
02-26-2011, 03:16 PM
Where's your Tribe?

CrazyMoe
03-15-2011, 10:57 PM
This is what ended the world, and you want to start it all over again ?

Jasdemi
03-17-2011, 01:29 AM
Some people have great talents ruining names. Why is there a homo space between each letter? You think it's cool? It's almost as bad as names like xXxXxXxSePhIrOtHxXxXxXx.

May god bless your brain.

Andius
03-17-2011, 07:08 PM
Good to see someone trying to get a form or currency going. Out of curiosity how is it working out for you? If you're still in business I will accept dollars for trades as well.

gdhthree
03-19-2011, 11:52 PM
I figured someone would attempt it, but I think this is one thing that will require a huge tribe or alliance to put together. Maybe the OP can share a little more on how they plan on making any currency in this game worth anything?

I can see it now (and I don't even know the tribes all that well yet) "Hopi Dollars" or "Pandemic Coins"...

Who knows maybe the OP and A Better Tomorrow will corner the banking industry in Xsyon... good luck gonna be hard to sell that!

Maybe if bigger cities develop and the game has an influx of new players... then currency in the already established trading posts, cities, etc. would be worth something?
Lots and lots of variables and without a big guild crafting or looting effort how do you back up the currency?

Archangei
03-20-2011, 04:16 AM
I figured someone would attempt it, but I think this is one thing that will require a huge tribe or alliance to put together. Maybe the OP can share a little more on how they plan on making any currency in this game worth anything?

I can see it now (and I don't even know the tribes all that well yet) "Hopi Dollars" or "Pandemic Coins"...

Who knows maybe the OP and A Better Tomorrow will corner the banking industry in Xsyon... good luck gonna be hard to sell that!

Maybe if bigger cities develop and the game has an influx of new players... then currency in the already established trading posts, cities, etc. would be worth something?
Lots and lots of variables and without a big guild crafting or looting effort how do you back up the currency?

Problem i see is the uncontrolled flow from junkpiles, the amount of money is unlimited because of these.

Ferigad
03-29-2011, 04:39 PM
True but Dollars has allready to begann to establish at a currency until we get the chance to get another kind of currency. I guess each tribe should have one, i saw a "Currency" window in the Tribe Menues. But it would be a nice idear that some tribes thats intrested in Trade to make a little chat about how the best way would be to establish a Trade Currency ;)

And yes, dollars may be not the best choice, but at the moment it works. Letīs hope there will be other options. But i think there will be.

But seriously, it is a nice offer when you find the tribe/totem and wanna buy somethin, at least like Archangei say it, at the moment you get dollars everywhere, so maybe use the chance.
And with Archangeis nice map idear we should be found soon on his map. Btw, maybe the Name isnt the best one but at least it is memorable.

Miyukini
03-29-2011, 05:06 PM
Do you have a list or a IG name to whisp?