PDA

View Full Version : Hold on to your pants...

Belight
02-22-2011, 07:53 PM
Oh my, rumor has it that a handful of those rascally rapscallions from the Murder Herd lot may be throwing themselves into this sandy mix of potential goodness! Consider this fair warning to lock up your pets and tighten your belts...

I personally am very excited to support our lovely indie devs, from whom blossom good gaming mechanic philosophies and visions to brea... Well, at least dent the mold of our ever stagnating and theme-parked WoW business modeled MMO industry... and I come here now to dream the dream that one day sandbox role playing games can finally get the industry attention and financial support they truly deserve.

Amen.

Jounce
02-23-2011, 06:06 PM
Yay! I love killing MH... hopefully you guys are less shitty at PvP in Xsyon compared to other games ;)

Banok
02-23-2011, 08:45 PM
So your the guys who roleplay being good at pvp ;)

Odie
02-23-2011, 08:52 PM
Mock too?! :o

KeithStone
02-23-2011, 09:14 PM
Oh my, rumor has it that a handful of those rascally rapscallions from the Murder Herd lot may be throwing themselves into this sandy mix of potential goodness! Consider this fair warning to lock up your pets and tighten your belts...

I personally am very excited to support our lovely indie devs, from whom blossom good gaming mechanic philosophies and visions to brea... Well, at least dent the mold of our ever stagnating and theme-parked WoW business modeled MMO industry... and I come here now to dream the dream that one day sandbox role playing games can finally get the industry attention and financial support they truly deserve.

Amen.

pvp is fun, bring it on.

Belight
02-24-2011, 07:07 PM
Yay! I love killing MH... hopefully you guys are less shitty at PvP in Xsyon compared to other games ;)
Ah, it seems good ol' anti-MH propaganda doesnt die easy!

So your the guys who roleplay being good at pvp ;)
Actually we're the guys that planned and hosted a number of server wide RP events in Age of Conan and helped keep a dfaltering game fun for the server.

Mock too?! :o

No, Mock comes and goes, but I don't think Xsyon is on his radar.

I wish though, I had such great times rolling in small groups with him in DarkFall, we used to just annihilate groups of people, he was one of the best PVPers I've ever rolled with.

pvp is fun, bring it on.

Indeed. Though honestly we'll probably be a little more care bear in this game. We just wanna build some sand castles. Though I'm sure there will be plenty of PVP to be had.

Odie
02-24-2011, 07:24 PM
No, Mock comes and goes, but I don't think Xsyon is on his radar.

Aww.. Mock is my BFF back from darkfall release :(
you should tell him that I am asking for him and he should come play xsyon.

Belight
02-24-2011, 08:24 PM
Aww.. Mock is my BFF back from darkfall release :(
you should tell him that I am asking for him and he should come play xsyon.

I recognise your name but don't know where from... Where you in MH? Were you Odie in DFO?

Odie
02-24-2011, 11:22 PM
I recognise your name but don't know where from... Where you in MH? Were you Odie in DFO?

Yes I am, Odie, from DF. I was never in MH though I was in BCP, Blood Claw Pack.

Redemp
02-25-2011, 03:35 PM
I vaguely remember MH from a game or two I played ... why do I consider them in the same light as Goon Squad?

Ikisis
02-25-2011, 03:40 PM

i second this.

Tehroth
02-27-2011, 06:38 PM
I vaguely remember MH from a game or two I played ... why do I consider them in the same light as Goon Squad?

Back in Darkfall we have Coaliiton of the chilling Cotc headed by Awful company propaganda spin everything on us. Many a great forum battles and in game battles erupted(We won the battles against Goon squad themselves, but succumed to their alliance numbers and as seen very well done spinning).

We have been in numberous games from AoC to Warhammer, Darkfall, APb some beta players of Mo(For what its worth) various other mmorpgs and recently DCUO and rift. Although truely I only consider APB and Darkfall to be skill worthy since they require Fps skills. You can see various videos from us on Youtube like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtfhPgrRuFU a nice application if I do say so, or various propaganda spins. All good times and ziggy zockies none the less.

i second this.
What determines great pvper in a game where you basically spam left/right mouse click and stepside to avoid blows? Hopefully we see that mount and blade combat and you show me who the Templar Knights are, because until then I ask the question who art thee Knights Templar?