PDA

View Full Version : We are the Guardians of the Future

Demonray
03-14-2010, 11:34 PM
Here is a little insight into who we are and what I want us to be.

"We are the Guardians, the Liberators, and the Noble, We vow to never let anyone or anything break our will, and we will one day wipe evil from the face of this earth, for they are evil and we are good.

Good will triumph over Evil any day and that day is today. We will defeat the evil doers and bring them all to justice. For before we can be healed we must cut out all parts of the infection.

That infection is the evil people in this world and we will cut it out one person at a time. We are The Guardians of the Future, defenders of the Innocent and protectors of the weak."

We are a flat out good only tribe and wish to make the world better. We will be focusing on finding a place for our village and building it. As well as trying to sustain ourselves off of what we can find. The village is one of our top priorities but we need people of all types.

We will be seeking alliances with other good tribes and possibly some neutral ones. We are all about upholding the good of the world, and if someone threatens it, we will be forced to take up arms.

We are seeking new members of all types, if you are interested then please stop by the site and click the apply button.

Here is a link to the site.

http://gotf.guildlaunch.com/

I plan on removing the ads and getting a Vent or TS server once I get more people.

We are going to be a well rounded tribe trying to do a little of everything although once we get more members we will be focusing more on what all the members want to do, but like I said we need a place for the village and we need to build it so that will be a high priority to start with.

P.S. Also for all you art types out there I am currently in need of a header for the site, if someone is feeling generous I would greatly appreciate it if someone could make us one.

r0ss0
03-15-2010, 12:15 AM
I wish you the best of luck :) Sounds good :)

Palo god
03-15-2010, 12:46 AM
We really need to see more evil tribes in the game.

gorilla
03-15-2010, 12:51 AM
Palo god wrote:

Sorry to take this off topic but speaking of tribe alignment, which alignment is the tribe tribe? Says your evil on the tribe list but I didn't see anything about alignment on the tribe tribe page.

Demonray
03-15-2010, 12:58 AM
Palo god wrote:

What do you mean we need more evil tribes according to the tribe list there is only 1 good tribe and that is Hopi and on that same list there is 3 evil tribes, I think we need more good tribes.

Also wanted to add that we are in the USA Pacific time zone, currently GMT-7 but when it is not DST it is GMT-8.

Palo god
03-15-2010, 01:00 AM
groilla wrote:

Palo god wrote:

Sorry to take this off topic but speaking of tribe alignment, which alignment is the tribe tribe? Says your evil on the tribe list but I didn't see anything about alignment on the tribe tribe page.

Our alignment is the color of TangerineSky’s boxer briefs.

Ivan Streptovsky
03-15-2010, 05:30 AM
Guardians of the Future? You aren't by any chance related to the Guardians of Tomorrow from exanimus?

Cradlejoe
03-15-2010, 05:39 AM
Yey! A combat orientated good tribe :D
Power Rangers!

Demonray
03-15-2010, 05:50 AM
Tan Tzu-Fei wrote:

Guardians of the Future? You aren't by any chance related to the Guardians of Tomorrow from exanimus?

No we are not I have not heard of them. I was trying to think of a good name for the tribe and came up with this one. We are the Guardians of the Future and we aim to Guard this world from the mistakes that were made in the last one before the apocalypse. That is what I was going for at least.

Also thank you so far for the replies everyone.

Demonray
03-16-2010, 08:47 PM
Bump

Please welcome our two newest members:

TheFreak and Johnny5s

We are still looking for new members if anyone is interested.

Rayteku

Palo god
03-16-2010, 11:14 PM
Cradlejoe wrote:

Yey! A combat orientated good tribe :D
Power Rangers!

Ones they run out of unique color shades for their costumes they’ll spell out their own demise.

Jadzia
03-17-2010, 04:59 AM
The description of your tribe sounds really nice, good luck :)

Demonray
04-29-2010, 09:28 PM
Bump

Please welcome our newest member ghostikailo, Also I don't know what happened to my last post in this thread but I want everyone to know that we are still looking for more members and also that I now have access to the game and can help start the tribe once I learn some things in the game.

Thank you for your time,

Curtis

P.S. Also I would like to see if I can get any of the members currently in this tribe to check in here or on the site and tell me the status of there preorder (if they have preordered and are they in game yet?)