PDA

View Full Version : Hey from the Netherlands

materie
02-24-2011, 09:04 AM
Just bought this game this morning after finding out about it also this morning :o .
Was kind of an anti climax to find out the server was down.
Well i hope it's back up soon but until further notice doesn't sound to good.

Greetings materie <(forum name is my ign)

Chavoda
02-24-2011, 09:09 AM
Hoi hoi, welkom.
Momenteel wat data probleempjes die ze aan het repareren zijn, server is op het moment een test server die veel offline gaat. als de nieuwe code goed werkt moet de server nog even verhuizen naar een andere en dan komt pas komt de head start waar je op kunt spelen, alles daarvoor is nog testen en word gewist.

Veel plezier

English : I was talking about weed again, this is my chem suplier, materieal man *nod*

Preludicious
02-24-2011, 09:11 AM
Mogguh :)

Well I suggest you make the best of your time: go download the manual, read some guides, check the maps (the starting location map and the Google Earth map) and try to find a tribe that fits your taste?

I'm in the Nomads: you can find their info (from Ashanti) and our creed in the Tribes thread.

Good luck!

Lucas

materie
02-24-2011, 09:18 AM
Hoi hoi, welkom.
Momenteel wat data probleempjes die ze aan het repareren zijn, server is op het moment een test server die veel offline gaat. als de nieuwe code goed werkt moet de server nog even verhuizen naar een andere en dan komt pas komt de head start waar je op kunt spelen, alles daarvoor is nog testen en word gewist.

Veel plezier

English : I was talking about weed again, this is my chem suplier, materieal man *nod*

Hey,
Dankje dan weet ik dat. Maarja vind het ook niet erg om te testen, weet ik zeker dat me eerste char die ik maak geen complete fail is :P.

English: Yeah sold my whole stack , everyone knows that mmo forums are the beste place to sell.

Mogguh :)

Well I suggest you make the best of your time: go download the manual, read some guides, check the maps (the starting location map and the Google Earth map) and try to find a tribe that fits your taste?

I'm in the Nomads: you can find their info (from Ashanti) and our creed in the Tribes thread.

Good luck!

Lucas

Ok thanks for the tips. I'll surely look into your tribe. :)

wamfab
02-24-2011, 09:24 AM
Nog een Nederlander....he welkom en veel plezier.

Vadio
02-24-2011, 09:28 AM
Welcome to xsyon

GuideMihr
02-26-2011, 02:34 AM
Welcome to the game!

Enjoy :)

newedition04
08-24-2021, 02:08 PM
welcome to xsyon.

deannatran
12-06-2021, 03:10 AM