PDA

View Full Version : Soical Networking

furanku
02-24-2011, 01:25 PM
Should look like Facebook, (BEFORE YOU FLAME ME)

Note : Vanguard: Sage of Heros

Same system ^_^ I think that would be nice having like "First time's" etc.. or discovery or things ^_^

Or make a Xsyon Facebook Page -_- and invite me.

p.s. ^_^ no one plays alone, ^_^ even that loney blue you kill <3 is playing with you.

ifireallymust
02-24-2011, 01:30 PM

Same system ^_^ I think that would be nice having like "First time's" etc.. or discovery or things ^_^

p.s. ^_^ no one plays alone, ^_^ even that loney blue you kill <3 is playing with you.

Ew, do you have to use such foul language? The revolting SN words should have gone out of fashion a few years ago anyway, were actually only appropriate for the 1980s, and really, you shouldn't fling them around in public.

blackzilla
02-24-2011, 01:32 PM

No one will flame you for facebook...if they do they simply hate technology at its finest... It is the best social media at the moment.

furanku
02-24-2011, 01:32 PM
Ew, do you have to use such foul language? The revolting SN words should have gone out of fashion a few years ago anyway, were actually only appropriate for the 1980s, and really, you shouldn't fling them around in public.

ouch what should I call it than? Networking? or hmm

ifireallymust
02-24-2011, 01:37 PM
ouch what should I call it than? Networking? or hmm

Nothing, just go wash your mouth out with soap!