PDA

View Full Version : UnBAN CJ!

STAR_GOD
02-24-2011, 05:35 PM
You have baned our tribeman and you have gave infractions to our people this is abuse of power.

There is nothing wrong with posting video if admins dont like it remove it but keep the game clean

This is not valid ban AND YOU HAVE BEEN CHANGING BANS NON STOP? Are you fror real?

<00:32:24>
"DarkGoddess": .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vBulletin Message
You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Has proven to be ruthless and disregaurding of everyone/thing

----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
violation of the ToS

---------------------------------------------------------
and to clear up vent legal issue

Recordings over ventrilo are not only legal but are only made possible by incompetence of the user. By accepting the download of ventrilo you acknowledge that it is voip with a recording feature. You as the user have the right and very easily I might add the ability to click the option "allow others to record my conversations"

You have changed ur bans 3 times

shadowlz
02-24-2011, 05:37 PM
I support this thread. Not conducting business too well.

furanku
02-24-2011, 05:37 PM
in before close.,

Redemp
02-24-2011, 05:39 PM
Just ban all these clowns already... so much drama from one tribe.

wolfmoonstrike
02-24-2011, 05:40 PM
/signed

byrgar
02-24-2011, 05:42 PM
give it up already, you tried to cause crap over a recording you made, got busted for it.

plus, you actually tried to get Xsyon to reserve your tribe totem, and have posted the mail you sent him asking him to do so, to this forum, which is what you were trying to accuse hopi of.

you are full of fail tbh

Hopibear
02-24-2011, 05:43 PM
/signed!

FREE CJ !!!!

Sultan
02-24-2011, 05:44 PM
I've already posted regarding this issue:

I've backed up the database and if possible we will restore tribes to their current locations. I will post details about how we will deal with this when I'm positive that we can. Any tribes / homesteads placed after this announcement will not be restored, so if you are joining us now, check out any enjoy the game and plan to situate yourself after the next wipe.

That is all we are going to do. We will attempt to restore legitimate tribes / homesteads to their locations that were placed in the first few days.

Legitimate tribes are those that were properly saved in the database and I will announce how we plan to do this when I figure out the easiest and best method that is fair to all saved tribes.

Recordings that are made and posted here without the speaker's consent will be removed regardless of who that speaker is. That's all.

Recordings over ventrilo are not only legal but are only made possible by incompetence of the user. By accepting the download of ventrilo you acknowledge that it is voip with a recording feature. You as the user have the right and very easily I might add the ability to click the option "allow others to record my conversations"

/signed

fflhktsn
02-24-2011, 05:44 PM
/signed

no one should EVER be banned based on guild vs guild arguments...EVER

vent does state that you waive all privacy rights as it is way too easy to record while using it too...

Shaggy
02-24-2011, 05:45 PM
Also applicable in this thread:

http://cdn.thegloss.com/files/2010/10/someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet1.jpg

Shaggy
02-24-2011, 05:45 PM
double post

fflhktsn
02-24-2011, 05:46 PM
Also applicable in this thread:

http://cdn.thegloss.com/files/2010/10/someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet1.jpg

wasnt funny when i saw that in 2004, nor was it the what 4 times now youve posted that picture...google image search, get something more interesting to post please
=D

STAR_GOD
02-24-2011, 05:51 PM
You are banned from the channel #xsyon

Tobel
02-24-2011, 05:51 PM
You are banned from the channel #xsyon

Praise Jesus?

Redemp
02-24-2011, 05:52 PM
Because you were being completely annoying and threatening the Devs, besides threatening the Devs your still on the right track.

STAR_GOD
02-24-2011, 05:54 PM
I will not stand and watch how devs ban us for something true with no reason at all...

Redemp
02-24-2011, 05:56 PM
I will not stand and watch how devs ban us for something true with no reason at all...

Then talk with your wallet and leave.

Lhowatt
02-24-2011, 05:57 PM

What are you going to do about it e-thug?

Virtus
02-24-2011, 06:02 PM
CJ was banned for multiple reasons which he was all given warnings about.

This is all I can state without breaking confidentiality.