PDA

View Full Version : Fallen Lords (Stand on the Tribes Situation)

furanku
02-24-2011, 05:45 PM
Fallen Lords looking for Members to help fight in the inpending war!

! ! We are against GM Favorism and will stand against Tribes who believe that they are "better" than the rest of us before the game even LAUNCHES!

This is like saying my PVP skills are beyond everyone elses' when PVP is not even fixed yet, or working. I still sand by Pandemic Tribe, and the others who are also standing with them to prevent this out-rage ^_^

If Hopi does get their spot we will form and raise an unstopable army and DESTORY! them completely.

If you are interested in Joining Fallen Lords let me know in private ^_^

^_^ to Everyone else, I hope you the best at launch and I pray you are not in the war path that we shall be creating ^_^

<3 PRE-Launch WAR is what this game is all about. ^_^

byrgar
02-24-2011, 05:48 PM
sweet, count me in!!!!

I will fight injustice too, so I guess I will head over and see if Hopi want a hand giving you a good hiding

fflhktsn
02-24-2011, 05:50 PM
count me in, and any tribe i join as in (hoping they are still around come launch) and any tribe i can ally with

time to test this griefing policy first hand i say!

Nephilim
02-24-2011, 05:56 PM
lol joordie already said those that played the first day through lag would be rewarded with there legitimate tribal locations!!! i hope u all are banned and i dont have to read any more dumb posts.

L2Read

KeithStone
02-24-2011, 06:01 PM
lol joordie already said those that played the first day through lag would be rewarded with there legitimate tribal locations!!! i hope u all are banned and i dont have to read any more dumb posts.

L2Read

i think you should l2read as well

I've backed up the database and if possible we will restore tribes to their current locations. I will post details about how we will deal with this when I'm positive that we can.

furanku
02-24-2011, 06:09 PM
Thank you, send your information to me on private ^_^ so we can unite.