PDA

View Full Version : someone start a REAL Xyson Newspaper blog

wulvgar
02-25-2011, 10:32 AM
and let Tribal leaders post happening in there areas and progress they've have made.

Keep it about the game with no drama. This will help our friendly community grow and support the Dev team and their efforts to make this a fun casual MMO.

Yes Pkers are welcome, just not griefers as Dev has made that very clear :)

I'd love to read what other Tribes have accomplished

Escargot
02-25-2011, 10:40 AM
Someone is noone.

furanku
02-25-2011, 10:40 AM
and let Tribal leaders post happening in there areas and progress they've have made.

Keep it about the game with no drama. This will help our friendly community grow and support the Dev team and their efforts to make this a fun casual MMO.

Yes Pkers are welcome, just not griefers as Dev has made that very clear :)

I'd love to read what other Tribes have accomplished

Lawl at him stealing my idea ^_^
This is 100% trolling at its finest ^_^

GO HOPI!!!!!!! lol TRIBE lol..

tilla
02-25-2011, 10:42 AM
Furanku, inventor of the idea of a newspaper.

PS I am really curious how you can live in the US and be so bad at writing.

furanku
02-25-2011, 10:44 AM
Furanku, inventor of the idea of a newspaper.

GO HOPI TRIBE!

Deacon
02-25-2011, 12:14 PM
I think he means a newspaper that isnt so biased as the one you print/write. I'm non partial and can see it....I'm sure everyone else does too.

blackzilla
02-25-2011, 12:16 PM
I think he means a newspaper that isnt so biased as the one you print/write.

What would the propagandist have to do without his trash filed blogspot....

dxwarlock
02-25-2011, 12:41 PM
Lawl at him stealing my idea ^_^

because of course your the first to have a MMO fansite..

dxwarlock
02-25-2011, 12:42 PM

im curious how he says hes out of highschool for 10 years, and actually uses "LAWL" as a term, and the faces every other word.

blackzilla
02-25-2011, 12:57 PM
im curious how he says hes out of highschool for 10 years, and actually uses "LAWL" as a term, and the faces every other word.

I like the part where he states he work with the cry3 engine for developing games, that made me almost piss myself, true story.

furanku
02-25-2011, 01:13 PM

I like LAWL; wow you guys really nitpick don't you. Jesus god forbid I USE TERMS I LIKE! OH SNAP!!!!!!

I like the part where he states he work with the cry3 engine for developing games, that made me almost piss myself, true story.

Sorry I don't understand how it is funny, just wait until I post pictures of the game I guess than OH wait thats right you can than shit in your pants to match ^_^ But look how suprising PERSONAL INSULTS! yet again as we try to move on. Hopi and Allies to Hopi keep brinign it up over and over ^_^ how cute.

By the way I LIKE ^_^ beause I am always smiling I like that emocon so if you don't like ^_^ Well you can fuck off your critical bastards and get a personality.

fflhktsn
02-25-2011, 01:20 PM
i say, let them make a counter news blog

we all know where people will go to get the real juicy info on the inner workings of the xsyon community.

dont let the trolls and haters get to you.

dxwarlock
02-25-2011, 01:26 PM
Hopi and Allies to Hopi keep brinign it up over and over ^_^ how cute.

By the way I LIKE ^_^ beause I am always smiling I like that emocon so if you don't like ^_^ Well you can fuck off your critical bastards and get a personality.

who said anything about hopi? ive never talked to any of them, or even know where they are located..its nothing to do with taking the opposite side..

blackzilla
02-25-2011, 01:31 PM
I like LAWL; wow you guys really nitpick don't you. Jesus god forbid I USE TERMS I LIKE! OH SNAP!!!!!!

Sorry I don't understand how it is funny, just wait until I post pictures of the game I guess than OH wait thats right you can than shit in your pants to match ^_^ But look how suprising PERSONAL INSULTS! yet again as we try to move on. Hopi and Allies to Hopi keep brinign it up over and over ^_^ how cute.

Reading that hurt my head because you butchered my native tongue all to hell.

dxwarlock
02-25-2011, 01:33 PM
Reading that hurt my head because you butchered my native tongue all to hell.

how can you not understand "just wait until I post pictures of the game I guess than OH wait thats right you can than shit in your pants to match"
its perfectly clear :P

blackzilla
02-25-2011, 01:33 PM
how can you not understand "just wait until I post pictures of the game I guess than OH wait thats right you can than shit in your pants to match"
its perfectly clear :P

hehehe, I wuv u too.

dxwarlock
02-25-2011, 01:34 PM
i say, let them make a counter news blog
we all know where people will go to get the real juicy info on the inner workings of the xsyon community.
dont let the trolls and haters get to you.

never said it was a bad thing, just pointing out its not an unbiased view is all. doesnt mean the quality of whats posted is any less..just skewed to ones side is all.

ifireallymust
02-25-2011, 01:35 PM
I was thinking a Trader's Journal would be good, telling/warning traders about problem areas, what tribes or players are looking to trade with and for, etc.

dxwarlock
02-25-2011, 01:36 PM
hehehe, I wuv u too.
by the sounds of it, i think he means wait until he posts a screenshot as proof, and we can shit in our pants to match the quality of the screenshot, as in look at the screenshot, then shit in your pants, and see if they match? how it reads to me...anyway

dxwarlock
02-25-2011, 01:38 PM
I was thinking a Trader's Journal would be good, telling/warning traders about problem areas, what tribes or players are looking to trade with and for, etc.

If i can get the time this weekend Ill toss us a wordpress Mu or b2evolution or such site for it all, I got a host and domain doing squat all but hosting my old minecraft server page..

blackzilla
02-25-2011, 01:39 PM
by the sounds of it, i think he means wait until he posts a screenshot as proof, and we can shit in our pants to match the quality of the screenshot, as in look at the screenshot, then shit in your pants, and see if they match? how it reads to me...anyway

Im going to put a diaper on to prepare for that moment.

ifireallymust
02-25-2011, 01:40 PM
If i can get the time this weekend Ill toss us a wordpress Mu or b2evolution or such site for it all, I got a host and domain doing squat all but hosting my old minecraft server page..

:)

blackzilla
02-25-2011, 01:41 PM

No offense but minecraft really does suck, seriously, I Got real life legos better than that game.

Tandarie
02-25-2011, 01:44 PM
I think a newspaper is a good idea. I'm not in a tribe but I plan to pick one in the future and it would be interesting to me to read about the tribes weekly progress. Like what seems to be the rare items in their area or Who has picked currency and how it is working out for them etc. Great idea guys!!

BTW every time I see this^_^ I don't think of a smiling face. I think of a baby crying WHAAAAAAAAAA^_^WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA^_^ seems oddly appropriate.

Raye
02-25-2011, 01:44 PM

You do take any chance you can to bash the Hopi dont you? Even though someone who has never ever even been asociated with us insulted you.

dxwarlock
02-25-2011, 01:55 PM
No offense but minecraft really does suck, seriously, I Got real life legos better than that game.

none taken :) everyone likes different things..

mgilbrtsn
02-25-2011, 01:59 PM
I think a newspaper is a good idea. I'm not in a tribe but I plan to pick one in the future and it would be interesting to me to read about the tribes weekly progress. Like what seems to be the rare items in their area or Who has picked currency and how it is working out for them etc. Great idea guys!!

BTW every time I see this^_^ I don't think of a smiling face. I think of a baby crying WHAAAAAAAAAA^_^WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA^_^ seems oddly appropriate.

STAR_GOD
02-25-2011, 02:04 PM
yay we get publicity

mgilbrtsn
02-25-2011, 02:04 PM
I think a newspaper is a good idea. I'm not in a tribe but I plan to pick one in the future and it would be interesting to me to read about the tribes weekly progress. Like what seems to be the rare items in their o area or Who has picked currency and how it is working out for them etc. Great idea guys!!

I actually read a piece about smile faces and how they differ. :) is a more western way of doing it, and ^_^ is more of an Asian way of doing it. Obviously there is some cross contamination, but I found it pretty interesting. Soz off topic

On topic, I thing multiple 'newspapers' are fine, but see no need to insult some elses attempt, to get your thoughts going.

bodangly
02-25-2011, 02:16 PM
After seeing furanku's picture yesterday, I can only say that nothing about him surprises me. Not the asian smilies, nor the pretend Engrish. Stop being such a stereotype. Cut your hair.

STAR_GOD
02-25-2011, 02:17 PM
Yay lets have hopi newspaper so we can read about rainbows and sunshines ^^

Tandarie
02-25-2011, 02:56 PM
I would like to read about rainbows and sunshine :) And how does every thread get magically turned into a Hopi thread?

And can someone explain the definition of a troll please? Because everywhere I look someone is calling someone a troll because they post something that person doesn't agree with.

So the definition of a troll is if you don't like my point of view and comment about it in a PUBLIC FORUM you are a TROLL ? I'm just a dumb girl , please explain.

<DISCLAIMER> I am in no way affiliated with the Hopi tribe.

Furyk
02-25-2011, 04:13 PM
I'm just a dumb girl , please explain.

trolling...

even if something is true it can be a troll.

Furyk
02-25-2011, 04:13 PM
i could care less about a newspaper, but i dont really care what any other tribes are doing. chances are they will just turn into biased promos for whoever is posting.

furanku
02-25-2011, 04:17 PM
I would like to read about rainbows and sunshine :) And how does every thread get magically turned into a Hopi thread?

And can someone explain the definition of a troll please? Because everywhere I look someone is calling someone a troll because they post something that person doesn't agree with.

So the definition of a troll is if you don't like my point of view and comment about it in a PUBLIC FORUM you are a TROLL ? I'm just a dumb girl , please explain.

Tandarie this thread was made to slap me in the e-face by Hopi Tribe. However, I agree with you but Hopi Tribe is now trolling.

Gandhi
02-25-2011, 05:33 PM
Yay lets have hopi newspaper so we can read about rainbows and sunshines ^^

So, a guy who has nothing to do with Hopi wants to create a neutral newspaper and write about the happenings in Xsyon and about the tribes, economy, wars etc. in the game. Why do you come to the conclusion, that this would be a Hopi newspaper where people only can read about rainbows and sunshines?