PDA

View Full Version : LFT, desire most evil of evil, Shadowbane Vet

Salvadore
02-25-2011, 07:10 PM
Looking for Tribe. Desire the most evil of the evil. Not a carebear in any way. Not interested in being a part of a zerg, only interested in fighting them.

Extensive MMO experience, ranging from UO release to current abortions of MMO/PvP style games. Usually a leader or assistant leader of whatever guild/tribe im in, but still follow orders as a bottom line grunt superbly. Tribe first, individual last.

Im one of those players that prefers to be outnumbered and despised. Wouldn't like it any other way.

Unfortunately, have no actual in-game experience with Xsyon. Do have extremely high hopes in it and massive faith in the dev team/community/idea itself. Intend on sticking with this MMO for as long as possible. Have been outreaching to other guildies and friends to try to garner interest in this game since it wasnt heavily advertised, so have the probability of having other hardcore pvp vets trickling in with me IF the game goes the right ways.

Please PM with interests. Prefer small, tight-knit crews that desire to win, not just survive.

*If you played SB, pm me with your guild affiliations and usernames!!!

alakazoo52
02-25-2011, 09:25 PM
We could do a Bandit tribes! terraforming a hill to do a secret hidden place and then kill everyone that goes near it

furanku
02-25-2011, 09:31 PM
Salvadore

I am the Original Galad the Looter from Utlima Online and from the single most powerful guild in Ultima [ Fallen Lords ] We are as evil as they come. If you want real PVP, Laughs, Fun and Gaming time message me. ^_^

Hopibear
02-26-2011, 05:30 AM
indeed shadowbane = hardcore pvp!
I send you a pm salvatore.

regards

Proto
02-27-2011, 11:07 PM
Sorry boys, he's all mine.

Darkseid
02-28-2011, 12:25 AM
Looking for Tribe. Desire the most evil of the evil. Not a carebear in any way. Not interested in being a part of a zerg, only interested in fighting them.

Extensive MMO experience, ranging from UO release to current abortions of MMO/PvP style games. Usually a leader or assistant leader of whatever guild/tribe im in, but still follow orders as a bottom line grunt superbly. Tribe first, individual last.

Im one of those players that prefers to be outnumbered and despised. Wouldn't like it any other way.

Unfortunately, have no actual in-game experience with Xsyon. Do have extremely high hopes in it and massive faith in the dev team/community/idea itself. Intend on sticking with this MMO for as long as possible. Have been outreaching to other guildies and friends to try to garner interest in this game since it wasnt heavily advertised, so have the probability of having other hardcore pvp vets trickling in with me IF the game goes the right ways.

Please PM with interests. Prefer small, tight-knit crews that desire to win, not just survive.

*If you played SB, pm me with your guild affiliations and usernames!!!

Now why can't the rest of you carebears adopt this type of gaming mentality?