PDA

View Full Version : Come Join T.G.M Alliance.

furanku
02-25-2011, 07:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2IQuk-Q6oc&feature=player_embedded

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Dothx/TGMAlliance-1.jpg

Trade Agreements

Pact Agreements

New Alliance Tribe Members

Full Alliance Tribe Members
Bad as can
Pandemic Tribe
Fallen Lords

Launch Day Alliance Members
Bad as can
Pandemic Tribe
Fallen Lords

Enemies of The Green Mist Alliance
Hopi Tribe
Victis Honor

Interested? Join The Green Mist
To Join, The Green Mist post on this thread that you are interested in joining us, and or contact the Diplomat that you are interested. If you are pass our screening and you will be invited to join the Green Mist.

As of 02/27/2011 : we are not asking New Members to move to our location and will be asked what they would like to do; move close to Primary Tribes or stay where they are. However all members are required to assist in all wars that TGM is involved in.

Goals of the Green Mist

TGM has a few goals in mind ranging from Creating a Stable Safe Trade Agreements with other Tribes / Alliances to Creating a Mega Tribe City. One our primary goals is to align all three primary tribes in the same zone and create a MEGA city that involves all three tribe's Radius. After we've created our mega city we will start developing an equally strong army and expand even further.

TGM wish to involve themselves globally throughout Xsyon as a major in game FACTION ! We will stride steadily towards this goal, without fail.

furanku
02-26-2011, 10:09 AM
Alliance have agreed on a location and are moving there now. ^_^
Alliance is still looking for members.

millsdo
02-26-2011, 07:37 PM
This will be EPIC.

STAR_GOD
02-27-2011, 03:33 AM
We will come from green mist and consume everyone!

furanku
02-27-2011, 10:00 AM
added new picture
currently creating new look as well:

furanku
02-27-2011, 10:19 AM
Updated: Information.

Atmos
02-27-2011, 08:13 PM
Three tribes now two? confirm or deny?

KeithStone
02-27-2011, 08:18 PM
Confirm, Apache is no longer part of this alliance.

Atmos
02-27-2011, 08:26 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b251/Nielic/billymaystwothumbsup.jpg

tilla
02-27-2011, 08:50 PM
Wow that's some alliance you've got there now Furanku :)

AlexTaldren
02-27-2011, 10:32 PM
Three tribes now two? confirm or deny?

You can't believe everything you read on the internet, Atmos. That's how World War 1 got started. KB FTW.

Atmos
02-28-2011, 05:33 AM
You can't believe everything you read on the internet, Atmos. That's how World War 1 got started. KB FTW.

Did I miss something?

AlexTaldren
02-28-2011, 08:52 AM
Did I miss something?

My bad, I thought you were referencing a Kevin Butler PS3 ad. So hilarious! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVUz1ZaUgxw

furanku
02-28-2011, 09:52 AM
Wow that's some alliance you've got there now Furanku :)

Trolling much Tilla?
Apache has already agreed to help us where they can regardless.

The Apache has withdrawn from the Alliance because they, well I am 100% unsure myself. But Apache's Leader has informed that they would keep their relations with up and support us where they can.

However, Trolling this is actually quite ... shocking since I thought you were all "above" trolling. I mean do we of TGM trolling your treads here? Please support the fact that is not acceptable.

Atmos
02-28-2011, 09:55 AM
My bad, I thought you were referencing a Kevin Butler PS3 ad. So hilarious!

clever. so clever.

FabricSoftener
02-28-2011, 02:03 PM
^_^

all I know and I dont mean this as a troll but that new banner you have is terrible.
Not only is it tacky choice in general its also to large and clearly sideways, which I know was done on purpose

furanku
02-28-2011, 02:06 PM
all I know and I dont mean this as a troll but that new banner you have is terrible.
Not only is it tacky choice in general its also to large and clearly sideways, which I know was done on purpose

yes It is sideways, ^_^ I like it though, I enjoy old roman and greek designs. However, I will take a better look and see if there is something else that can used. In the end I like people's opinions.

byrgar
02-28-2011, 02:13 PM
Now yes, I have a personal problem with Hopi Tribe for two reasons;

1. They Greif the living fuck out of me.
2. They Forum/Blog Trolling me non-stop

I think, if you are 100% honest about it, you would have to admit that as far as Hopi goes, they did nothing to you at all, until you started posting sensationalistic nonsense on your blog about them.
Yes, I have seen you claim you do not post anything unless you have 100% of the story, but really, nothing you have posted so far (well, maybe the 16 year old guide story is the exception) has been 100% of the story, never mind true.

Honestly, let Pandemic post their own little stories in their attempt to discredit Hopi, for whatever reason.

If you really want to run a Xsyon Newspaper, and want credibility while doing so, stay away from tribal vendetta's, post some real news for a change.

And if you do it properly, then maybe, just maybe, you might see some nicer replies to your posts.

Doc
02-28-2011, 02:26 PM
Now yes, I have a personal problem with Hopi Tribe for two reasons;

1. They Greif the living fuck out of me.
2. They Forum/Blog Trolling me non-stop

The only one griefed and trolled was Hopi tribe as a whole.

We expect full apology for all you have done to Hopi tribe on your propaganda blo...mmm..."Xsyon newspaper" and on these forums.

Maybe you get some dignity and cedibility back, since, atm, you have none.

furanku
02-28-2011, 06:16 PM
The only one griefed and trolled was Hopi tribe as a whole.

We expect full apology for all you have done to Hopi tribe on your propaganda blo...mmm..."Xsyon newspaper" and on these forums.

Maybe you get some dignity and cedibility back, since, atm, you have none.

This is almost a joke, no w~wait it must be. JHahaahahaha~~ good one man ^_^

Doc
02-28-2011, 10:07 PM
This is almost a joke, no w~wait it must be. JHahaahahaha~~ good one man ^_^

This is in no way official demand/expectation from Hopi tribe, but me as a player. You want to run a newspaper? I do support the idea, but you also have responsibility, responsibility to every tribe, every player and to the community. If you want to be taken seriously. It comes with the territory. If you cannot understand that, your "newspaper" will never be anything more than a mere propaganda blog.

You might want to think about that, if you do truly want to run a newspaper.

furanku
03-01-2011, 10:11 AM
Thanks for rewording that, still found the first one even more amusing, everything that was written on the news was counted as fact and until someone in Hopi leader is willing to comment. Your side will always be "lets flame that guy"

Jadzia
03-01-2011, 10:41 AM
I'm willing to comment. Everything you wrote about Hopi is a lie. I hope you are happy now :)

wolfmoonstrike
03-01-2011, 11:35 AM
Listen people this is a thread about The Green Mist. Can we keep it on topic? I get it, so many people "wronged" by Fu's blog, but that's not what this thread is about. If you honestly have nothing better to do than talk about Fu's blog, create a new topic instead of posting in a bunch of threads about his blog. No matter the thread if Fu posts there and says nothing about his blog, you will inevitably have someone calling him out because of his blog.

on a sidenote: I love K.B. commercial. Though if you want to discuss them lets take it to a new thread (in off topic of course) or you can PM me lol.

On topic: Whoo hoo TGM! Yeah!......<.<......>.> ok I'm bored now, off to stab someone.

Hopibear
03-01-2011, 11:41 AM
Listen people this is a thread about The Green Mist. Can we keep it on topic? I get it, so many people "wronged" by Fu's blog, but that's not what this thread is about. If you honestly have nothing better to do than talk about Fu's blog, create a new topic instead of posting in a bunch of threads about his blog. No matter the thread if Fu posts there and says nothing about his blog, you will inevitably have someone calling him out because of his blog.

on a sidenote: I love K.B. commercial. Though if you want to discuss them lets take it to a new thread (in off topic of course) or you can PM me lol.

On topic: Whoo hoo TGM! Yeah!......<.<......>.> ok I'm bored now, off to stab someone.

Well said!
Lets do some pvp now plxxx

ANd huuuzaarr TGM Alliance

kostaras
03-01-2011, 12:08 PM
Listen people this is a thread about The Green Mist. Can we keep it on topic? I get it, so many people "wronged" by Fu's blog, but that's not what this thread is about. .....

WRONG !!! Furanku is T.G.M Alliance diplomat. So , whatever he is doing or saying represents your whole Alliance. If he started a newspaper as cheap propaganda full of lies , as other people claim , then it is T.G.M who order him to do it .

People who want to join your ranks must know who you are and what you represent. Do you accept what Furanku wrote? Thats ok with me . But if you dont , you have to make him ask an apology.

Jadzia
03-01-2011, 12:13 PM

Furanku asked a Hopi leader to comment on his blog, and he asked it in this thread. Thats why my reply is here.

furanku
03-01-2011, 01:57 PM
Furanku asked a Hopi leader to comment on his blog, and he asked it in this thread. Thats why my reply is here.

Alright Leader of Hopi Jadzia give me a clear opinion on the whole event regarding the Guide whom was banned, and the events regarding the audio recordings and please even further detail on your veiws of Pandemic Tribe. Please write this ina private message sent to me and what you write seems more reasonable. I will even have a interview with you audio or text based and I will post this on the news.

Jadzia
03-01-2011, 02:03 PM
You are not a person I'd like to have a private conversation with. Everything you did till now gave me a strong opinion about you, and its not a good one. Even your question is a lie, lol. I can post my opinion here if you insist. I won't validate your blog with any interview and I don't give you permission to post my opinion on your biased blog.

kostaras
03-01-2011, 02:29 PM
Something smells really bad here !!!! .. :cool:

So my friend Furanku ... you say that YOU can post freely and in public whatever you want .. but anyone else has different opinion than yours or claims that your "evidences" are edited or stolen or whatever , has to pm you PRIVETLY ????

Com'on ... too lame ... try harder :D :D

P.S. Beacause you are T.G.M Alliance member and diplomat .. my opinion ( not in private ) is this : T.G.M sucks !!! :)

Jadzia
03-01-2011, 02:35 PM
@furanku:
As I said I'm willing to post my opinion here. I'm not willing to validate your blog in any way, and I'm not willing to talk with you in private.

furanku
03-01-2011, 02:47 PM
@furanku:
As I said I'm willing to post my opinion here. I'm not willing to validate your blog in any way, and I'm not willing to talk with you in private.

Alright shoot post a reasonable post regarding all the issues I said above,I'm wiating.

Jadzia
03-01-2011, 03:41 PM
The whole guide issue on your blog is like this:

A man figures that his neighbor's house is nicer and bigger than his one. So he writes a letter to the police saying that his neighbor is a serial killer, come and get him. The police asks for some evidence and all he does is showing his own letter to them...'see he is guilty, I told you so !'
I don't know where do you live. If in your country accusation is equal with evidence, I feel sorry for you.

Armand never said he was a guide. If I say 'Its a shame you want to execute a person without real evidence, I don't agree with death penalty !' that doesn't mean I'm the one who is facing the death penalty.
The whole guide issue was started by Ikisis, leader of Templar. You posted the link of your blog in his tribe's thread, and it disappeared. I guess Ikisis asked the moderators to remove it, since he didn't agree with what you wrote.

I recommend everyone to check the screenshots in furanku's blog.

About Pandemic:
Star_God himself admitted that they started to grief Hopi on forum and in game without any reason (well jealousy can be considered as a reason I guess). They sent spies to our tribe and pop in our vent where they were trash talking for half an hour. Later they used another name, logged back in and recorded a conversation on vent. They edited this conversation and posted it on the forum. We told them that what we talked about on vent was the offer that Xsyon gave to every tribe who participated in the beta, to get their spot back after launch. This offer was posted in the Update thread, and still can be found in the Update Archives. Star_God posted his own mail to Xsyon in which he asked if he can get his tribe's spot saved for launch. This clearly shows that he did know about this offer, still he acted like Hopi did something shady.

Since most of the players (including me) didn't like this plan Xsyon dropped the idea. Now we all know the debates about recovering the totems which were planted on the failed launch day. Its the same thing, the opportunity was given to everyone who planted a good totem on that day, and if the voting process will show that the players don't like this idea it will be dropped too.
STAR_GOD is a lier. He started threads on this forum saying 'Hopi disbanding'. Later on he tried to act like it was a joke, but before that he posted in our thread sayin 'Lol damage is done !'. This clearly shows his true intentions, and his way of thinking. Telling lies about other tribes and players is not a problem for him as long as it benefits him.

I post all of this to clear things up. We didn't want to take part in any flame war since its pointless. Xsyon posted that there is no favoritism. GMs said there was no any evidence to guide power abuse. I leave it to everyone's own consideration to decide who they believe. I won't comment anything further on that.

Hopibear
03-01-2011, 04:01 PM
The whole guide issue on your blog is like this:

A man figures that his neighbor's house is nicer and bigger than his one. So he writes a letter to the police saying that his neighbor is a serial killer, come and get him. The police asks for some evidence and all he does is showing his own letter to them...'see he is guilty, I told you so !'
I don't know where do you live. If in your country accusation is equal with evidence, I feel sorry for you.

Armand never said he was a guide. If I say 'Its a shame you want to execute a person without real evidence, I don't agree with death penalty !' that doesn't mean I'm the one who is facing the death penalty.
The whole guide issue was started by Ikisis, leader of Templar. You posted the link of your blog in his tribe's thread, and it disappeared. I guess Ikisis asked the moderators to remove it, since he didn't agree with what you wrote.

I recommend everyone to check the screenshots in furanku's blog.

About Pandemic:
Star_God himself admitted that they started to grief Hopi on forum and in game without any reason (well jealousy can be considered as a reason I guess). They sent spies to our tribe and pop in our vent where they were trash talking for half an hour. Later they used another name, logged back in and recorded a conversation on vent. They edited this conversation and posted it on the forum. We told them that what we talked about on vent was the offer that Xsyon gave to every tribe who participated in the beta, to get their spot back after launch. This offer was posted in the Update thread, and still can be found in the Update Archives. Star_God posted his own mail to Xsyon in which he asked if he can get his tribe's spot saved for launch. This clearly shows that he did know about this offer, still he acted like Hopi did something shady.

Since most of the players (including me) didn't like this plan Xsyon dropped the idea. Now we all know the debates about recovering the totems which were planted on the failed launch day. Its the same thing, the opportunity was given to everyone who planted a good totem on that day, and if the voting process will show that the players don't like this idea it will be dropped too.
STAR_GOD is a lier. He started threads on this forum saying 'Hopi disbanding'. Later on he tried to act like it was a joke, but before that he posted in our thread sayin 'Lol damage is done !'. This clearly shows his true intentions, and his way of thinking. Telling lies about other tribes and players is not a problem for him as long as it benefits him.

I post all of this to clear things up. We didn't want to take part in any flame war since its pointless. Xsyon posted that there is no favoritism. GMs said there was no any evidence to guide power abuse. I leave it to everyone's own consideration to decide who they believe. I won't comment anything further on that.

What has this to do with the join T.G.M. Alliance thread.
Cmon guys keep it on topic..
Not gonna barf on your recruitment thread either ^^

jumper45
03-01-2011, 04:05 PM
864/904 border area

Jadzia
03-01-2011, 04:10 PM
What has this to do with the join T.G.M. Alliance thread.
Cmon guys keep it on topic..
Not gonna barf on your recruitment thread either ^^
Lol furanku asked me to post it here. Ask him to keep it clean :)

furanku
03-01-2011, 04:31 PM
I will post it as your reply with my personal comments attached on the blog. Anything further regarding this please forward it to the Xsyon News. No more flaming should be set here, and that was the reason I asked you private it to me. I am going to show it the same wasy as I do as an unedited screen shot.

Jadzia
03-01-2011, 05:06 PM
As I said I don't give you permission to post it on your blog. Do not post it.

kostaras
03-01-2011, 05:26 PM
A whole Alliance ... The T.G.M Alliance .. of hardcore Pvp'ers , mature people , ultra hardcore dont know what .. defeated from a single girl. :)

... hmmm ok .. i will not join your team . I think you failed . Have fun ... see you in game.

/ kostaras out

Spitfire5
03-01-2011, 05:33 PM
Bad As Can wishes to put the pain on HOPI tribe, they will pay for their carebear ways..

furanku
03-01-2011, 05:36 PM
Bad As Can wishes to put the pain on HOPI tribe, they will pay for their carebear ways..

send me a private message with your tribes member count', tribe goals and ^_^ where you starting so we have it on file :) After that I will add you to the list.

Redemp
03-01-2011, 05:53 PM
Can you please put Victis Honor on your tribal enemies list?

Thanks.

furanku
03-01-2011, 05:56 PM
Can you please put Victis Honor on your tribal enemies list?

Thanks.

np, Hopi Tribe - Ally right?

Redemp
03-01-2011, 06:01 PM
np, Hopi Tribe - Ally right?

We are not allied with Hopi, nor are we any where near them on the map. We just don't like you, nor Pandemic.

420 is a fine tribe .. I like most of their guys and Grims a pretty stable guy, they are dedicated pvpers and pretty brazen at times ... but they keep things ingame.

The games more interesting going into launch with enemies as well.

furanku
03-01-2011, 06:18 PM
We are not allied with Hopi, nor are we any where near them on the map. We just don't like you, nor Pandemic.

420 is a fine tribe .. I like most of their guys and Grims a pretty stable guy, they are dedicated pvpers and pretty brazen at times ... but they keep things ingame.

The games more interesting going into launch with enemies as well.

I try to keep things in game simple but everyone brings it to the forums, or thinks that I'm pandemic or something in posting it their behalf lol honestly only the video and the interview with them came from pandemic nothing else did.

Redemp
03-01-2011, 06:22 PM
Like I said it will make launch more interesting, which is good for everyone.

See you in game.

Hoffburger
03-01-2011, 11:05 PM
Looking forward to killing some "hah pi" (watch the video if you don't get it) when the game launches.

Spitfire5
03-02-2011, 01:33 AM
The mist shall rise..

furanku
03-05-2011, 01:37 AM
Update: Added TGM Introduction

naughty
03-05-2011, 08:25 AM
zerg inc

furanku
03-05-2011, 09:49 AM
zerg inc