PDA

View Full Version : Ramen and Crackers

furanku
02-25-2011, 10:12 PM
Sigh only so much anime, movies and tv you can watch while waiting for the 3 hours to past for the sever. ^_^ ... sighh -_- at least Thread Wars are mildly entertaining, I mean the insults and pictures people pull out of their ass ^_^ Works of art.

furanku
02-25-2011, 10:17 PM
Did anyone see the thread that open for a whole 20seconds.

dxwarlock
02-25-2011, 10:20 PM
Did anyone see the thread that open for a whole 20seconds.

better question, did anyone care?

furanku
02-25-2011, 10:21 PM
better question, did anyone care?

someone did or it would've been deleted.
dohhh

dxwarlock
02-25-2011, 10:27 PM
but caring about the post existing, and the validity and interest of its content are not directly related..

furanku
02-25-2011, 10:29 PM
but caring about the post existing, and the validity and interest of its content are not directly related..

however, it was still deleted within seconds, -_- sigh I've been wondering where do one HIRE a mod?
I mean do you go onto the Unemployeement office to hire one?
or is there like a speical location? hmm I wonder.

bankerandrew
02-25-2011, 10:30 PM
ok people, concentrate... back to my thread.

im serious. always serious.

furanku
02-25-2011, 10:31 PM
ok people, concentrate... back to my thread.

im serious. always serious.

I gave your thread 5 stars.

orious13
02-25-2011, 10:32 PM
Eh fur.. regardless, the threads that have any to do with what I think you're talking about should be deleted anyway. It's pretty inconsiderate.

dxwarlock
02-25-2011, 10:32 PM
however, it was still deleted within seconds, -_- sigh I've been wondering where do one HIRE a mod?
I mean do you go onto the Unemployeement office to hire one?
or is there like a speical location? hmm I wonder.

lets say they did hire one from there...so your logic is people that was released from a job during a recession, are somehow less capable of completing a task fairly than someone thats gainfully employed?

furanku
02-25-2011, 10:36 PM
lets say they did hire one from there...so your logic is people that was released from a job during a recession, are somehow less capable of completing a task fairly than someone thats gainfully employed?

I am actually begin serious for once, and asking question.

Where would you go about to hire a Forum Mod?

I suggest the unemployeement Office because I know that here in Boston, MA that they have things like that.

Is there a speical way to hire them or a location to ?
like Freelancers?

dxwarlock
02-25-2011, 10:38 PM
I am actually begin serious for once, and asking question.
Where would you go about to hire a Forum Mod?
I suggest the unemployeement Office because I know that here in Boston, MA that they have things like that.
Is there a speical way to hire them or a location to ?
like Freelancers?

mods arent "hired" they are usually volunteers picked based on their past experience and credentials much like the guides are.
there is no actual "paying" job to sit around and mod a forum in and of itself..its either volunteers like above, or a subset of an existing job in the company such as a web-admin, GM position, or such.

furanku
02-25-2011, 10:41 PM
mods arent "hired" they are usually volunteers picked based on their past experience and credentials much like the guides are.
there is no actual "paying" job to sit around and mod a forum in and of itself..its either volunteers like above, or a subset of an existing job in the company such as a web-admin, GM position, or such.

Ah ha. I see, interesting. Thanks.

Vicid
02-25-2011, 10:43 PM
Modding its own reward.

furanku
02-25-2011, 10:45 PM
Modding its own reward.

Yup, banning and what not. Did you guys look at the vid I posted on your Ad?

dxwarlock
02-25-2011, 10:48 PM
Yup, banning and what not.
banning is an unfortunate side effect of having to be a mod, not once when I had to ban/warn/temp ban a user from a forum or a game, did I ever feel 'self satisfied' about doing so. the fact that one less user in the community, and possibly one less paying customer because of his decision to leave based on actions that had to be taken against him is in no way a "good feeling"

Gradishar
02-25-2011, 10:55 PM
banning is an unfortunate side effect of having to be a mod, not once when I had to ban/warn/temp ban a user from a forum or a game, did I ever feel 'self satisfied' about doing so. the fact that one less user in the community, and possibly one less paying customer because of his decision to leave based on actions that had to be taken against him is in no way a "good feeling"

Unfortunately, not all mods share that same feeling.

Gradishar
02-25-2011, 10:56 PM
Yup, banning and what not. Did you guys look at the vid I posted on your Ad?
I did...but I'm not sure I understood it.