PDA

View Full Version : Is the game up or not?

Tandarie
02-25-2011, 11:28 PM
I got an error while installing the new installer. It says a file could not be deleted. Anyways long story short I hit ignore after a few tries to see what would happen and it loaded the patcher screen. Try to connect and it says unable to connect to the patcher server. I know I am probably going to have to delete the whole freakin game and re download because that's the most inconvenient thing I can think of... but is the game up for everyone?

jumpshot
02-25-2011, 11:30 PM
http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthread.php/1457-Xsyon-Main-Server-Status

Tandarie
02-25-2011, 11:34 PM
Im sorry this was such a hard question for you jumpshot. There acually was some glitch which must have been addressed because NOW I could download the installer. Thanks for being such a sweetheart. Jesus!!! these boards are really hostile!!!!!!! why is everyone so freaking HORRIBLE????

jumpshot
02-25-2011, 11:38 PM
What! I answered your question like a perfect gentleman!

If you just check the above link and the Game Updates thread you wouldn't need to make posts like this. That's all I'm sayin here! Soz if I came across rude, i don't want this community to become Forumfall.

Tandarie
02-25-2011, 11:45 PM
Please ignore this tread , I'm busy playing the game which apparently you have no idea is up. Thanks.

jumpshot
02-26-2011, 12:23 AM
pwnt