PDA

View Full Version : Cannot create file at Launcher :L

Groktah
02-26-2011, 11:41 AM
Hello, i got into the game about an hour ago but since the server restarted i got stuck at "Loading Zones" after making my character and now on the launcher i hit patch and it comes up error:could not create a file. Could anyone help me please ? :(

Vadio
02-26-2011, 11:46 AM
Try run as admin and disable UAC

Virtus
02-26-2011, 01:14 PM
This error appears when the Xsyon.exe process is still running in the task manager. Simply end that process and everything will be fine.

Groktah
02-26-2011, 02:02 PM
This error appears when the Xsyon.exe process is still running in the task manager. Simply end that process and everything will be fine.

I rebooted the PC and it seems fine now. Although i'm experiencing a lot of lag, is it intended ?

Virtus
02-26-2011, 02:19 PM
not sure why there is lag. I'm sure its being looked into. It might be because there are a lot of players on.

Groktah
02-26-2011, 02:42 PM
not sure why there is lag. I'm sure its being looked into. It might be because there are a lot of players on.

Oh well i thought the new servers were implemented today. 30 minute shutdown has just been announced for configuration of the server. I'm not sure what is happening.