PDA

View Full Version : looking for a tribe

Frela
03-16-2010, 07:32 AM
Hi! I'm Frela, I've been gaming for the past 5 yrs. I'm 23 yrs old so I do like to kick back some beers here and there. I played swg primarily but have had time in fallen earth, wwiionline, and various pc & xbox360games(favs were fallout and fable). I tend to enjoy playing a healer the most, would also have a crafting toon.

I am looking for a tribe that is well rounded doing various activities. I would like a tribe who are 18and up, mature players that take the game seriously know wtf they are doing, but are able to laugh and joke around and have fun too. I also would like a tribe who uses ventrilo, since voice communication is key to enhancing your gameplay and even if its an option in game, generally it's best to use vent or teamspeak instead of ingame voice. If they don't already have a vent set up, I can offer mine, either way as long as ppl are actively on vent or teamspeak.

If it sounds like I might be a good fit in your guild plz post here or pm me, thank you for your time.

Cradlejoe
03-16-2010, 07:34 AM
Join Tribe Tribe and get a crazy awesome sig!
We also have another one of you females so you won't be alone!

brando
03-16-2010, 07:40 AM
If you want to actually enjoy your time in game I would recommend Tribe Tribe.

Uzik
03-16-2010, 07:44 AM
We actually have about 5 girls in our guild.

Most of us are 21+ as well and have girlfriends/wives/children.

TangerineSky is also EXTREMELY handsome IRL. I was surprised when I saw his pics. It totally made me want to do him.

Yea, I'd say that we are probably the best looking guild here.

Cradlejoe
03-16-2010, 07:46 AM
Uzik wrote:

We actually have about 5 girls in our guild.

Most of us are 21+ as well and have girlfriends/wives/children.

TangerineSky is also EXTREMELY handsome IRL. I was surprised when I saw his pics. It totally made me want to do him.

Yea, I'd say that we are probably the best looking guild here.

We have that many females? O.o

Ivan Streptovsky
03-16-2010, 07:51 AM
I do not suggest Tribe Tribe. They are the forum trolls.

The United Survivor Republic is looking for members. Were a fun group and in April will all be 18+. We have a forum and ventrilo for our use and our members are all pretty mature

TangerineSky
03-16-2010, 07:54 AM
Tan Tzu-Fei wrote:

I do not suggest Tribe Tribe. They are the forum trolls.

The United Survivor Republic is looking for members. Were a fun group and in April will all be 18+. We have a forum and ventrilo for our use and our members are all pretty matureMeet Ivan, also known as the chinaman. His guilds principles are formed around the poaching of other guilds members.

Ikisis
03-16-2010, 07:54 AM
LoL i dont know about trolls but there pritty fucking annoying and are KoS in game. BAD Slaves....Templar and USR are gonna shit down there necks.

Lily
03-16-2010, 08:01 AM
Ikisis wrote:

LoL i dont know about trolls but there pritty fucking annoying and are KoS in game. BAD Slaves....Templar and USR are gonna shit down there necks.

Now now, I think you'll find some of us are very good slaves.

Ikisis
03-16-2010, 08:03 AM
That is true. I will not deny that your Tribe Tribe of Tribes will pay my Weekly Tax's on time and not have to suffer the Repercussions of not paying :-)

TangerineSky
03-16-2010, 08:04 AM
Ikisis wrote:

LoL i dont know about trolls but there pritty fucking annoying and are KoS in game. BAD Slaves....Templar and USR are gonna shit down there necks.This poor soul is just angry at life and vents his frustrations in obscure ways. I tried convincing him to go to the shrink but he firmly believes in self-mutilation.

Jadzia
03-16-2010, 08:07 AM
Now this poor girl is pretty much convinced how mature playerbase we have here.

Lily
03-16-2010, 08:09 AM
Don't worry, I'm sure she'll read the hopi (http://www.xsyon.com/forums/29-tribal-recruitment/2002-hopi-tribe-gathering--crafting) thread and see how boring mature you are. In fact I actively encourage it.

Jadzia
03-16-2010, 08:12 AM
Lily wrote:

Don't worry, I'm sure she'll read the hopi (http://www.xsyon.com/forums/29-tribal-recruitment/2002-hopi-tribe-gathering--crafting) thread and see how boring mature you are. In fact I actively encourage it.

Believe me, as long as I'm there it will never be boring B) And you don't know the guys we have since they don't bother to post on the forum :P Not to mention I'd rather be bored than to be deadly irritated by warzenkai....

TangerineSky
03-16-2010, 08:14 AM
Jadzia wrote:

Lily wrote:

Believe me, as long as I'm there it will never be boring B) And you don't know the guys we have since they don't bother to post on the forum :P Not to mention I'd rather be bored than to be deadly irritated by warzenkai....wazenkai irritates everyone. He's my special weapon to unleash on other guilds as a form of psychological warfare.

Jadzia
03-16-2010, 08:16 AM
TangerineSky wrote:

wazenkai irritates everyone. He's my special weapon to unleash on other guilds as a form of psychological warfare.

I have to admit, you got the best one for that task.

TangerineSky
03-16-2010, 08:18 AM
Jadzia wrote:

TangerineSky wrote:

wazenkai irritates everyone. He's my special weapon to unleash on other guilds as a form of psychological warfare.

I have to admit, you got the best one for that task.What can I say, The Tribe Tribe is the best of the best. We model after the MIB.

Lily
03-16-2010, 08:20 AM
Jadzia wrote:

TangerineSky wrote:

I have to admit, you got the best one for that task.

Of course, we always recruit the best.

Jadzia
03-16-2010, 08:22 AM
TangerineSky wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

TangerineSky wrote:

I have to admit, you got the best one for that task.What can I say, The Tribe Tribe is the best of the best. We model after the MIB.

The best thing is that other tribes won't have to bother destroying Tribe tribe, warzenkai alone will do the work :)

TangerineSky
03-16-2010, 08:29 AM
Jadzia wrote:

TangerineSky wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

TangerineSky wrote:

The best thing is that other tribes won't have to bother destroying Tribe tribe, warzenkai alone will do the work :)I'm not too concered about that, I have secret plans for an ultra super-powerful and complex guild structure that rivals anything known to women (and man).

Jadzia
03-16-2010, 08:34 AM
TangerineSky wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

The best thing is that other tribes won't have to bother destroying Tribe tribe, warzenkai alone will do the work :)I'm not too concered about that, I have secret plans for an ultra super-powerful and complex guild structure that rivals anything known to man.
I'm relieved :)

Uzik
03-16-2010, 09:13 AM
I think you guys should have an IRL pic faceoff.

The handsomest person wins Xsyon.

GO!

Jadzia
03-16-2010, 09:20 AM
Uzik wrote:

I think you guys should have an IRL pic faceoff.

The handsomest person wins Xsyon.

GO!
Wins Xsyon the game or Xsyon the person ?

brando
03-16-2010, 10:36 AM
Read the first page wrong ... its a Tuesday ... but I did have a witty response all laid out

Frela
03-16-2010, 02:37 PM
thanks guys for the prompt responses through this post and pm! If possible can someone pm me your tribe vent info, so I can get a better feel for the community of your tribe/guild through voice? I plan on being a dedicated member not a tribe hopper, want a tag to be proud of! Thanks again for your time :)

TangerineSky
03-16-2010, 02:41 PM
Frela wrote:

thanks guys for the prompt responses through this post and pm! If possible can someone pm me your tribe vent info, so I can get a better feel for the community of your tribe/guild through voice? I plan on being a dedicated member not a tribe hopper, want a tag to be proud of! Thanks again for your time :)Uzik will take you on vent and show you his sexy voice

Ivan Streptovsky
03-16-2010, 02:57 PM
Frela wrote:

thanks guys for the prompt responses through this post and pm! If possible can someone pm me your tribe vent info, so I can get a better feel for the community of your tribe/guild through voice? I plan on being a dedicated member not a tribe hopper, want a tag to be proud of! Thanks again for your time :)

Information for our ventrilo sent to you.

Xx1327
03-16-2010, 03:05 PM
if your interested you can me us on skype right now we're waiting till one of our members is done moving so he can put our vent back up

Palo god
03-16-2010, 10:55 PM
Ikisis wrote:

That is true. I will not deny that your Tribe Tribe of Tribes will pay my Weekly Tax's on time and not have to suffer the Repercussions of not paying :-)

I don't recall the historical Templar calling themselves evil. You might want to brush up on your history friend.

Frela
03-18-2010, 07:01 AM
Lily wrote:

L O frikin L -ya that was funny thanks for sharing.
Ivan Streptovsky wrote:

Information for our ventrilo sent to you.

yes thanks, had fun drinking beer st.pattys day with ya

Xx1327 wrote:

we're waiting till one of our members is done moving so he can put our vent back up

Ya let me know when you guys get your vent up and I'll be there

I'm making my decision within the first couple of days of launch or beta if i get in *crosses fingers*

blkjag
03-18-2010, 09:31 AM
Hi - I will be looking for a tribe, when this game come out.

About me.. in real life, mature, married, a C-level management person, where my job keep me busy, there are times when I need to travel for "x' amount of time that may require me to leave for some time period from a few days to almost 60 days at a time. I am very respectful, helpful, polite and friendly player, with a great sense of humor, especially after a couple of drinks, on Sat, when the weekend is here :)

I play game to relax and ease stress.. my gaming background consist of SWG, Aion, WOW, EQ, EQII, AOC, STO, and many more. I like to be competitive when I can, I love both pvp and pve, I do play alots of FPS, Counter, DOD, MAG, COD, Stargate, .. I may not be perfect or fast as others, but I always try to do my best and put up a good fight when I can :) I believe that no one gamer play style is better than another, and will not label gamers or call them names that degrade their game-play which is so common now, which divide the community.

We are all here to play and have fun. I am a very loyal person, and will not guild hop, I do have an outside guild, that I been with for a long time, and we are waiting for SWTOR, meanwhile I looking to fill the gap. They will not probably be playing this game. This will be my first time, playing a game like this, that is wide open and I always wanted to try a game like this and it seems the community is so different and much more better, mature and friendly than compare to Darkfall and Moral Online, which was the primary reason why I never brought those games.

The type of tribe I am looking for will have members that are mature, friendly and respectful players.. believe in no drama, discourage racist or crude behaviors, have a good mix of players from all type social and nationalities background( International, married, single, etc, encourages diversity, have a good ratio of both sexes. They believe in helping tribe mates to become better by teach and helping each others to accomplish things.

The Tribe will be casual and serious when it come to certain things, The tribe know that real life come first, but when in the game will support all tribe members to accomplish their tasks and play together. Probably looking for a good or neutral tribe, I do not know what role I would like to play yet, because I do not have enough info on them.. but I generally, like to try them all, dependent upon my mood for that day:).. I tend to play a hybrid type where good offensive and defensive capabilities and help when needed, both in healing and fighting. If anyone had play Aion - the perfect and my favorite character for me was Chanter, love the role and all the multi-tasking functions.

I would like to have an opportunity and chance to get to know a couple of tribes, before making any decision. I have vent, skype, team, and willing to play other games so both parties and its members have the opportunity to evaluate each others to see if there a fit.

sorry for the long text - figure it better to know and spell it out, on the type of person I am, and what a tribe will be getting.. I do not play mind game, I am straight shooter, with no hidden agenda or motive. what you see it what you get. PM me if there any interest.. thanks :)

blkjag
03-18-2010, 03:15 PM
Just want to thank those who had pm me.. appreciate it.. I am at work now.. and I intend to answer the pm when I have the opportunity. Got some great information.. thank you :)

Frela
03-18-2010, 03:36 PM
prokop15 wrote:

This thread was cute.

If you aren't a greasy old spy collecting vent infos and actually want to join a decent clan look up BAD AS CAN in-game.

No I'm not a spy, I just take my gaming seriously and want to find a guild I can stick with. People to have fun in vent with, but also ppl who get their stuff on lock in game.

thanks tribe tribe for the info

and blkjag u hijacked my thread-but its coo-good luck to you on your guild quest

Wrekkoning
03-18-2010, 03:37 PM
Frela wrote:

prokop15 wrote:

This thread was cute.

If you aren't a greasy old spy collecting vent infos and actually want to join a decent clan look up BAD AS CAN in-game.

No I'm not a spy, I just take my gaming seriously and want to find a guild I can stick with. People to have fun in vent with, but also ppl who get their stuff on lock in game.

and blkjag u hijacked my thread-but its coo-good luck to you on your guild quest

was a bit of a hi-jacking, but atleast he wasnt far off on which thread he put it in:)

Dominus
03-18-2010, 03:38 PM
That's one mighty fine introduction you got there, bikjag.
Also, I didn't think I'd see a fellow SG dork in here. Even though I was fairly dissapointed with Stargate Resistance, I still adore SG-1 & SGA.

And good luck, Frela. I'm sure you'll find a good home.

blkjag
03-18-2010, 04:02 PM
sorry did not mean too.. my apology.. thought it was a main subject area one - if the FM can move my postings to a separate post I appreciate it. again.. it was accidental.

Wrekkoning
03-18-2010, 04:09 PM
Its not a problem:)

PANZERBUNNY
03-18-2010, 07:17 PM
You could take the easy road and join one of the "larger" guilds or you could take a stab at starting one from the ground up.

I'm shooting for 4-10 people for launch. Keep it small. Learn the game. Move on from there.

I'd rather the Desert Rats be a diverse Merc Command. Offering a range of services from protection, raids and crafting.

Vent is a must. A guild forum isn't that high on my list because in my experience, most people dont even frequent it.

Cheers

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m265/panzerbunny/DRSIGRECRUIT.jpg

Frela
03-18-2010, 11:04 PM
blkjag wrote:

sorry did not mean too.. my apology.. thought it was a main subject area one - if the FM can move my postings to a separate post I appreciate it. again.. it was accidental.

your straight homie, im just teasing ya :P

Uzik
03-19-2010, 08:02 AM
Frela wrote:

prokop15 wrote:

This thread was cute.

Tribe Tribe is the best Tribe ever.

Admit it, our vent is AWESOME!!11oner1

aliksteel
03-19-2010, 08:57 AM
True that Hopi is not troll's like Tribe Tribe, It's also true we do not have as many people as Tribe Tribe says they have. We do have something like 25 people right now from around the world. With a few more on hold for what ever reason. Think they are waiting for vid's or something. We have at lest 3 other females in our guild if that means any thing to you. We will/do use a vent, No I will not give that info out. As it is not mine to give. The one we are using is a temp and We(I get the main one up this weekend)do have a few of us that use it now.

We don't fall over each other making fun of other's but we do have a lot of fun on our site. We have a real time chat set up on the site for playing around till the game comes out. You can go to the Hopi Tribe to check it out.

Now forget all I said and what every one else said, And wait till you log in and see who you have fun with and join who ever that is.

Best of luck to every one that is looking for a Tribe, All joking aside, There is a lot Tribes that look like they will be good. Including the Tribe Tribe.

TangerineSky
03-19-2010, 09:12 AM
aliksteel wrote:

True that Hopi is not troll's like Tribe Tribe, It's also true we do not have as many people as Tribe Tribe says they have. We do have something like 25 people right now from around the world. With a few more on hold for what ever reason. Think they are waiting for vid's or something. We have at lest 3 other females in our guild if that means any thing to you. We will/do use a vent, No I will not give that info out. As it is not mine to give. The one we are using is a temp and We(I get the main one up this weekend)do have a few of us that use it now.

We don't fall over each other making fun of other's but we do have a lot of fun on our site. We have a real time chat set up on the site for playing around till the game comes out. You can go to the Hopi Tribe to check it out.

Now forget all I said and what every one else said, And wait till you log in and see who you have fun with and join who ever that is.

Best of luck to every one that is looking for a Tribe, All joking aside, There is a lot Tribes that look like they will be good. Including the Tribe Tribe.Nicely done.

Although, for clarity purposes we never "claimed" to have XX amount of members.

warzenkai
03-19-2010, 10:03 AM
Nice tattoo Frela ;) i got 2 on both of my arms.As for hopi tribe they are just a bunch of gay/lesbo

PS :Im a bleed all the weak that talk about me.My anger will be your doom.

hawkwood70
03-19-2010, 10:54 AM
Wow, that's the most coherent comment that I've seen Warzenkai make B)

Jadzia
03-19-2010, 11:02 AM
warzenkai wrote:

Nice tattoo Frela ;) i got 2 on both of my arms.As for hopi tribe they are just a bunch of gay

Hmm i think warzenkai got a better sleep today or something, his sentences almost make sense now...well if i don't see the PS. Btw, can a woman be gay ? I thought it was a word used for men...at least he should mention that Hopi is gay and lesbian, please show some respect to female players !

aliksteel
03-19-2010, 11:40 AM
warzenkai wrote:

Nice tattoo Frela ;) i got 2 on both of my arms.As for hopi tribe they are just a bunch of gay/lesbo

Not that there's anything wrong with it, But why are we Gay/Lesbo? :huh:

Frela
03-19-2010, 11:42 AM
nicely said aliksteel

warzenkai wrote:

oo thanks! I love tattoos, I have 18 tattoos atm. I like piercings too but not to many.

Jadzia
03-19-2010, 11:43 AM
aliksteel wrote:

warzenkai wrote:

Not that there's anything wrong with it, But why are we Gay/Lesbo? :huh:
Ah Alik, don't ask questions from him , that would really overstrain his brain :(

Largion
03-19-2010, 11:46 AM
Frela wrote:

nicely said aliksteel

warzenkai wrote:

Nice tattoo Frela ;) i got 2 on both of my arms. I love Largion

oo thanks! I love tattoos, I have 18 tattoos atm. I like piercings too but not to many.

18 tattoos is alot of time under the needle! So whats the biggest you have and give us some pics. :)

warzenkai
03-19-2010, 11:54 AM
Frela wrote:

nicely said aliksteel

warzenkai wrote:

Nice to hear u got 18 tattoos ;).I don't have any piercing i think that is only for girls...

aliksteel
03-19-2010, 12:18 PM
So War you have Homophobia? :silly: Or are you still in the in the closet? :huh: That's it, Your still in the closet and Your scared shitless that we will see right through your masquerade as a manly man.

Damn and you all most pulled it off to.

Lily
03-19-2010, 12:26 PM
warzenkai wrote:

Frela wrote:

nicely said aliksteel

warzenkai wrote:

Nice to hear u got 18 tattoos ;).I don't have any piercing i think that is only for girls...

I can think of one place that's pretty damn manly to have a needle stuck through.

Frela
03-19-2010, 12:26 PM
I'm not gonna share a bunch of stuff on this forum, maybe guild forums or vent, but I'll show ya 1, this is my favorite because it is the most intricate of all my tats:
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i99/sandra8230/tattoos/tatu.jpg It's 6.5 inches by 3 inches on my right arm, got it in FL.

How about you guys anyone have any tat photos to share?

aliksteel
03-19-2010, 12:31 PM
Lily wrote:

I can think of one place that's pretty damn manly to have a needle stuck through.

:ohmy: Ummm, No thanks :blink:

Yea, I have one. Viking tatoo upper right arm, but no pic.

Largion
03-19-2010, 12:35 PM
Lily wrote:

Do not even joke about that!! Makes me die alittle inside

Frela wrote:

I'm not gonna share a bunch of stuff on this forum, maybe guild forums or vent, but I'll show ya 1, this is my favorite because it is the most intricate of all my tats:
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i99/sandra8230/tattoos/tatu.jpg It's 6.5 inches by 3 inches on my right arm, got it in FL.

A nice feminine tat. Only have one tat myself and its not a big one. Its the contour of a heart that ends up creating a eternity sign. Alittle hard to explain but Ill throw up a pic later on when I get my camera back.

TangerineSky
03-19-2010, 12:44 PM
aliksteel wrote:

So War you have Homophobia? :silly: Or are you still in the in the closet? :huh: That's it, Your still in the closet and Your scared shitless that we will see right through your masquerade as a manly man.

Damn and you all most pulled it off to.
That is a great deduction sherlock. What's my profile?

Largion wrote:

A nice feminine tat. Only have one tat myself and its not a big one. Its the contour of a heart that ends up creating a eternity sign. Alittle hard to explain but Ill throw up a pic later on when I get my camera back.All I got of that, is you have a heart tatoo.

Largion
03-19-2010, 12:48 PM
hahaha its cute right?

I have it instead of a ring on my finger. ;)

aliksteel
03-19-2010, 12:54 PM
TangerineSky: What's my profile?

Don't have one for you :S Sorry :blush:

warzenkai
03-19-2010, 01:34 PM
Frela wrote:

Nice one ;) i put mine in my avatar.

r0ss0
03-19-2010, 02:09 PM
Your tattot is rubbish war , Just what you will be once im done with you, Feel the wrath of nature!

Dominus
03-19-2010, 04:04 PM
I'll never get any tattoos. I'd rather be all natural and naked, just like God made me.
Plus old age turns your awesome tats into "zomg, wtfbbq is that thing?"

Lily
03-19-2010, 04:19 PM
Dominus wrote:

I'll never get any tattoos. I'd rather be all natural and naked, just like God made me.

This. I wanted one until I imaged what it would look like when I'm 60. We're going to have a whole generation of grannies with tramp stamp in years to come. *shudders*

Largion
03-19-2010, 06:05 PM
Lily wrote:

Dominus wrote:

This. I wanted one until I imaged what it would look like when I'm 60. We're going to have a whole generation of grannies with tramp stamp in years to come. *shudders*

So you wont do it because it will look bad in 30-35 years? When your 60 they can be a great memorys if you did them for a special occation or if they have some meaning.

Ivan Streptovsky
03-19-2010, 06:10 PM
Plus in 30-40+ years they'll be bound to have GREAT ways of getting rid of tattoos.

Reynolds
03-19-2010, 06:20 PM
http://www.typobuddy.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/im-awsome-misspelled-tattoo.jpg

Reason to not get a tattoo... (or at least make sure the artist isn't dyslexic or just plain illiterate)

Largion
03-19-2010, 06:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM9wx3slsOA

Reason not to drink vodka! ;)

Ivan Streptovsky
03-19-2010, 07:18 PM
Largion wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM9wx3slsOA

We're Russian. That doesn't apply to us.

Russians can drink a full bottle of vodka, then proceed to kick arse the rest of the day.

Lily
03-19-2010, 07:24 PM
Ivan Streptovsky wrote:

We're Russian. That doesn't apply to us.

Russians can drink a full bottle of vodka, then proceed to kick arse the rest of the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLDerwaXZDg

Looks it - really.

Ivan Streptovsky
03-19-2010, 07:27 PM
Obviously he's Chzechoslavakian living in Russia, and he got mistaken for a Russian by a silly reporter.

*edit*

Or Polish. Those silly Poles.

Xx1327
03-19-2010, 07:36 PM
Frela wrote:

where in FL

Frela
03-20-2010, 10:51 AM
warzenkai wrote:

Nice one ;) i put mine in my avatar.

looks tight!

Largion wrote:

Lily wrote:

Dominus wrote:

So you wont do it because it will look bad in 30-35 years? When your 60 they can be a great memorys if you did them for a special occation or if they have some meaning.

Ya a lot of my tattoos have meaning so I'm sure I won't regret that when I'm 60, if I live that long which I'm pretty sure when I'm 60 I'll have more appearance issues than just an old tattoo, I'm shooting for 55-anything after that is half dead most of the time anyways. And lol Lily ya gonna be funny nurses changin diapers on grannys with tramps stamps lol.

Ivan Streptovsky wrote:

Plus in 30-40+ years they'll be bound to have GREAT ways of getting rid of tattoos.
ya the way our technology grows i agree.

Largion wrote:

there's a reason to not drink vodka? j/k

Xx1327 wrote:

where in FL

a lil town between orlando and tampa

Ivan Streptovsky
03-20-2010, 03:05 PM
You lived near Orlando/Tampa? Neat. I grew up in Apopka.