PDA

View Full Version : NA Competitive Gamer PvP/Hunting

Hoffburger
02-27-2011, 07:35 PM
I am a 24 year old engineer in the CST timezone looking a guild that fits me in the NA timezone.

My credentials:

I am a very competitive gamer. I used to play in local tournaments for CS and I still play some in the CoD series. I also played DotA competitively and occasionally play LoL. I made Gladiator in multiple seasons in WoW and also completed all raid content up until the release of WotLK (screw that carebear game). I was in a few 0.0 alliances in EvE online. During the first couple months of Darkfall I was one of the best players in the alliance I was in (I can't remember the name, it was the one that owned the whole ice island). I was in the top PvP and PvE league on the Cry for Blood server in DC Universe Online. Lastly, I played SWG for a long time, and was in, arguably, the best imperial guild in the game, Fist of the Empire. I am very skilled, experienced, and due to my engineering background I will theorycraft and min/max the crap out of my character.

What I'm looking for:

I am looking for a PvP leaning guild, but not necessarily PvP only. I plan on being a hunter/creature tamer when the game goes live. SWG made me care about aesthetic things like houses and cities, because hey, even badass PvPers wanna own a badass house and live in a badass city, right? I am looking for like minded skilled players who take the game seriously but still know that it's just a game. Nobody likes to lose, but real life comes first, and raging over a video game is silly. Voice communications are a must.

What I offer:

I am a very skilled and intelligent player who will be a great asset to your guild. I like to learn everything I can and help out others. In other games I am usually the endless fountain of knowledge that people come to when they have questions. Granted, since I'm starting late on this game, I have some catching up to do, but it won't take me long to catch up and then some. I also have some experience with photoshop and I also occasionally record videos of the games I play.

If you think I sound like a good fit for this guild, reply to this post or PM me on the forums. I also hang out in the IRC chat so you might be able to catch me there as well.

-Hoffburger

Kinslayer
02-27-2011, 10:34 PM
Take a look at the Audacian Republic, links are in my sig. We are a light-medium RP guild with Roman influence. Our main focuses will be PvP, city/empire building, and crafting. We are a mature guild, that recruits people, not for their age, but their level of maturity, which is gauged during a short probationary period. Basically, we dont just recruit anyone and everyone, we are selective to get the right kind of people that suits our guild. If you have any questions, please send me a PM or jump on our forums.

Archangei
02-28-2011, 12:39 AM
Welcome Hoff:)

Hopibear
02-28-2011, 02:04 AM
Hey that is some impressive gameplay list you have there.

I think we are exactly what you want.
We are leaning towards pvp but everyone likes to do the crafting as well.
We have experienced players as well from the beta that.
Ofcourse you can pick your own path what you would like to do crafting/ pvp or both without any restrictions of heirarchy.
Everyone have a say in our tribe so your voice will be heard.
We have a stabe and vibrant tribe with teamspeak 3 comms.
In real comes first!
We take the game serious and are definatly planning to be winners, but we keep in mind that we are still playing a game ^^.
If you want to know more join our teamspeak or check our websites!

Our recruitment thread: http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...Pandemic-Tribe
Our Website : http://www.pandemictribe.com/
teamspeak 3: 208.100.38.254 port:9987

Regards,

Sydney/hopibear

Hoffburger
02-28-2011, 07:08 AM
Thanks for the replies, I appreciate it, I will get in touch with those I am interested in and make a decision sometime tonight.