PDA

View Full Version : need a tribe for prelude

gadwin
02-27-2011, 11:37 PM
Little bit about me

I am 20 live in Canada near the west coast been playing mmos since 1998 and am a very active player
I am a horrid speller and misspell most of the time so if that bugs you stop here

What I am looking for

I am looking for a active medium sized tribe 10-25 people over the age of 18 with a mature older leader that keeps his members in line and wont start stuff over stupid matters in game and on the forums
I would like to be near a heavily forested area not needed but would be a huge plus for me
A tribe more focused on pve then pvp I do want pvp I just don’t want to be in a tribe that kills people randomly for no reason or goes out in war bands on killing sprees

What I plan to do

I plan to be on the edge of the tribes claim and be a ranger will hunt when ranged combat is in explore fish not sure what my starting skills will be would be willing to take something at launch if the tribe needed it

Archangei
02-28-2011, 12:04 AM
Deathwatch - Neutral Trading Outpost / Mercenaries

Currently we have 1 more canadian and a handfull of americans about 20 people in total.

Here you go: We are mainly EU TZ (that said it doesnt mean we aint looking for other TZ, game doesnt stop just because some go to bed).
We are a established community looking for new members.
We are trying to establish a neutral trading outpost, at the same time we'll act as mercenaries.

We Live next to a river and behind a mountain quite abit away from the central areas so its very viable to live of the land at our location
Images can be found on our website in the forum

The Mercenary role is something we've taken on in every game we've played so far, with more and less success depending on game mechanics but its something we know and live by.

The Trade Outpost is to establish a neutral trade area for everyones benefit, and this is something we will control with the help of our mercs.

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthread.php/3820-Deathwatch-Trading-Outpost-Mercenaries

KeithStone
02-28-2011, 03:37 AM
Hi,

We have ~ 15 members atm, check us out - link below.

AlexTaldren
02-28-2011, 11:13 AM
Welcome to Xsyon! Check out Hopi (http://hopixsyon.enjin.com). We have about 90+ active members, a village area on the edge of a forest, and a focus on PvE and crafting. However, we are taking a more aggressive stance against "evil" aligned players and tribes.

Oh, and both Deathwatch and Apache would be good choices, too. They are good groups of players.

See you around!

Xidian
02-28-2011, 12:50 PM
First I'd like to welcome you to the game, it really is looking like a great game. My guild Forsaken was the only large guild in Mortal Online to successfully maintain it's neutral status even in the face of countless wars. We were at the top of our game in Mortal Online and I expect us to do the same in Xsyon.

If you are looking for a tribe and we match your ideas check us out, we are happy to welcome any newcomers into our ranks.
You can check us out here for our forum post: http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...n-Tribe-arises
And here for our forums: http://forsaken.clangroups.com/Guild...&TabID=2889646

gadwin
02-28-2011, 02:29 PM
went with death watch thanks for all the replys

Shaggy
03-09-2011, 01:30 AM
Divided Allegiance is a gaming community that has been playing games together for 12 years since the UO days. We strive on community and helping each other out. We have an amazing location picked out for Xsyon that will be a trading hub for the surrounding area. We have direct access to all resources in the game and very close access to the green mist for when it gets pulled back. Every player will get a small plot of land to call their own that they can more or less do what they want with. Our tribe is run like a democracy: every player has a voice within the tribe. This is so no-one feels like they're just another number in the tribe and that they actually matter. In our tribe, everyone is welcome to do what they want. We're not the type of tribe to tell you that you have to do something you don't want to do. We are a neutral tribe that will PvP when necessary but not go out and gank people. We have a few basic self explanatory rules: don't be a jackass, don't make the tribe look bad, and don't go out ganking people left and right. We already have 30 members and counting and plan on becoming the biggest and baddest tribe in the world of Xsyon, so I invite you to join if you want to be a part of something amazing.

Short version:
Big tribe that will be a dominating power in the game
Awesome location picked out with tons of resources nearby
Awesome community that loves helping eachother out
Freedom to do kinda what you want (within generous limits)
Everyone gets their own plot of land
Awesome city plans
Big ventrilo server with backup TS3, mumble

Don't let these other tribes fool you. Most of them are one (or many) of the following: inactive, surrounded by drama, disorganized, bad leadership, trolls, etc. We WILL be the best tribe in this game and once we hit the maximum allowable land radius, we will be closing recruitment. Get in on the action while you still can. You will not regret it =)

Our website is http://www.divided-allegiance.com/forums/index.php. Head on over and register if you like. You'll see that there are several game forums on the site--just head into the Xsyon recruitment area and fill out a very short application. If you have any questions before applying, PM Shaggy, Sionide, or SlightlyEvil on our forums and they'll be willing to help you out.