PDA

View Full Version : Xyson reviewed at mmorpg.com

Phayz
02-28-2011, 08:17 AM
http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/514/feature/5013/A-Brave-New-World.html/page/1

darkrounge
02-28-2011, 08:20 AM
About time aswell!
It's always great to see were being reviewed by other sites as 'A good' game.

baka77
02-28-2011, 08:24 AM
Wow, that's a pretty glowing review in light of all the technical problems we've been experiencing. I would certainly have given our current plight more attention that just saying "one or two server problems." LOL Nonetheless, good pub for Jordi & the gang! Hopefully they can get shit sorted pretty damn quick, cause things like this could cause another influx of new players. Hope your new server has some margins for growth!!!

mindtrigger
02-28-2011, 08:25 AM
Well, this is a player review, so I wouldn't get too excited. MMORPG.com allows players to submit reviews. What we want to see are reviews from the editors of these sites. Honestly, it's best they wait a while.

mgilbrtsn
02-28-2011, 08:28 AM
good to see a good review from MMORPG. There have been alot of positive threads for a long time, but many brush those off. This article should build up the population rather nicely. Homefully they stay away until after land grab though ;)

Archangei
02-28-2011, 09:13 AM
We loved having morris with us and inspiring bits and bobs of this preview.
Was a pretty fair preview id say

fflhktsn
02-28-2011, 09:18 AM
seeing that makes me more nervous than anything. curious what im talking about? check out earthrises reveiws. had a similair first look reveiw, a modest second look, and a scathing 3rd look. if this game cant deliver a launch, good reveiws and rating are gone, and often it stays that way long after the problems are taken care of....

that site and its community never forgives....

BigCountry
02-28-2011, 09:24 AM
Very nice. The screen shots look good.
lol

tredo
02-28-2011, 10:51 AM
Well, this is a player review, so I wouldn't get too excited. MMORPG.com allows players to submit reviews. What we want to see are reviews from the editors of these sites. Honestly, it's best they wait a while.

Adam is a writer for mmorpg.com and has been for many years. Not sure about your source there but might want to check it and get back with us! If you like I can link many other articles he has written for that site over the last several years. Yes, he is a game player but he is a writer for that site, not just your run of the mill Joe off the street.

Thought you should know!

Daxxar
02-28-2011, 03:11 PM
I liked that review. Was a good read.

Honelith
02-28-2011, 05:22 PM
It was a good read. Look forward to further reports/previews on this game in other media.

Vadio
02-28-2011, 05:36 PM
CRM in massively is next i think :)

blackzilla
03-01-2011, 05:06 AM
Wow, that's a pretty glowing review in light of all the technical problems we've been experiencing. I would certainly have given our current plight more attention that just saying "one or two server problems." LOL Nonetheless, good pub for Jordi & the gang! Hopefully they can get shit sorted pretty damn quick, cause things like this could cause another influx of new players. Hope your new server has some margins for growth!!!

They are not reviewing the hardware, they are reviewing the game....if you have ever beta tested any game you would know these things... We don't complain about the stuff that will be fixed... We complain about features not yet implimented or features that the engine can't handle. This engine has more scalability than all the big devs engines... Just sayin...

Jasdemi
03-01-2011, 05:21 AM
WTF? It's Xsyon, not XYSON. The reviewer doesn't even know how the game is called, nor does the OP or staff who accepted this review.

FabricSoftener
03-01-2011, 05:52 AM
They are not reviewing the hardware, they are reviewing the game....if you have ever beta tested any game you would know these things... We don't complain about the stuff that will be fixed... We complain about features not yet implimented or features that the engine can't handle. This engine has more scalability than all the big devs engines... Just sayin...

how would you have any idea what the scalability of the game is?

blackzilla
03-01-2011, 06:38 AM
how would you have any idea what the scalability of the game is?

I do my homework, you obviously don't.

Banok
03-01-2011, 07:42 AM
Nice bluff blackzilla, obviously have no clue really.

PeonSanders911
03-01-2011, 07:46 AM
Good thread on the game.
Might bring in some more players to add to the lag :)