PDA

View Full Version : Xsyon News

furanku
02-28-2011, 02:10 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Dothx/thepaper.jpg[ (http://fuismgaming.wordpress.com)

The Xsyon Newspaper is a player driving paper that reports on all (If possible) local news, global gossip, player gossip, tribal gossip and even the latest updates during the week that have been announced. The Editions are made of a max twenty-three page long and a minimal of eight pages long.

Who Runs the Xsyon News:
The Xsyon News is run by Chief Editor Furanku and Fallen Lords Tribe located in 904/864 area of the game.

What Will be in Each Edition:
Each Week we will host a theme that will be unique from the last. However, what is standard is the following

1. An Editors Message (2 page spread) that has the opinions of the Editor and at least one to two articles expressing his opinions.
2. Tribal News: Which will show what tribes (that have made it into that weeks edition) are up to.
3. Global News: What is happening globally in Xsyon mundane or interesting.
4. Xsyon Updates: News about the updates that Xsyon has posted on the forums.
5. Player Run Articles: A place for players to write an Article pertaining to the Xsyon.
6. Classifies: A place where players can create Ad's for Trade, Recruitment and setting up events.
7. Tribe of the Week: We will host a Tribe of the Week until we run out of Active Tribes to present.

These are the things we are trying to place in each Edition, and will be looking forward to adding fresh things as time proceeds on hinging on on what Xsyon will offer us in the future.

Can I Help:
Yes, the Xsyon news would love to have players offer us Articles in our "Player ran Articles" and the deadline for each Article is Thursday of each week, and the latest is Friday before 10am est.

How do I submit something for the Classifies:
Easily please contact me on the forums,**or leave a message here in this thread, and I'll reply to you when I can, and I'll tell you what the prerequisites for your section need to be like.

Personal Note:
The Xsyon news is a player driven, and I wish to keep that way, and I would love everyone to get everyone*participating in the project making the paper better. Only you the community can improve this idea and make it flourish.

Disclaimer: ****The subject matter, opinions and ideals of this newspaper are not directly supported by the Xsyon company or its personnel unless otherwise noted, and are condoned by this newspaper only.

Link is added within the picture, but here it is as well.

Fuism Gaming (http://www.FuismGaming.com)
Xsyon News Edition 01 (http://www.FuismGaming.com/images/flippingbook/Xsyon/movie.swf)
Xsyon News Edition 02 (http://www.FuismGaming.com/images/flippingbook/Xsyon/edition002/edition2.swf)

The paper may become a weekly thing since it takes a while to put things together.

AlexTaldren
02-28-2011, 02:18 PM
Now, and this is just my opinion as a graduate of English and journalism, but a truly unbiased news source for Xsyon shouldn't be linked to one particular tribe. In fact, a news organization that covers in-game events and information, as well as quality developer interviews and updates, should transcend in-game politics, and be something developed and maintained with the help of many tribes. On the other hand, if a tribe was to be the sole creator of such a site, it would lend to the source's credibility if that tribe was at least neutral aligned, which I believe Fallen Lords is not.

I do applaud the idea of having a news source/website for Xsyon, as it would be a great way to read up about what's happening in the game world. However, given the current structure you're using, I don't see that ever happening.

furanku
02-28-2011, 02:23 PM
Like I mentioned I do not post things that are going on about Pandemic and infact, I have not posted anything regarding pandemic for a while now. I have made only 2 post's regarding pandemic.

1. TGM Formed
2. Pandemic vs hopi tribe.

Nothing else has been around Hopi or Pandemic expect the GM Post regarding "Templar and Hopi tribe"

But I will post things about the game as soon as there is a release of information, and once there is I will post about it.

byrgar
02-28-2011, 02:33 PM
[CENTER]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Dothx/thepaper.jpg

The Xsyon Paper is an unbiased view on the World of Xsyon, Players, Tribes and World Events. The Paper will report everything that it can get its hands on and will attempt to verify everything before posting it on the site.

No player of Fallen Lords shall publish anything that might be consider "personal attacks" against any tribe, player or the game itself.
Those two quotes might not actually work together Furanku, on the one hand, you say you will post everything you can get your hands on, but you also say you will not publish anything that might be considered a personal attack.

If I were you, I would combine the two into something like:

"The Xsyon Paper is an unbiased view on the World of Xsyon, Players, Tribes and World Events. The Paper will report everything that it can get its hands on, as long as it is not something that might be considered "personal attacks" against any tribe, player or the game itself"

A good start towards doing so would be to remove most of the news you have posted so far, as in one way or another, the majority of the news items can be considered personal attacks on a person, a tribe, and/or the game itself.

Obviously it is your call, but if you truly want this to be a newspaper for the game and the community, start with a clean slate.

Badaboom
02-28-2011, 02:34 PM
Now, and this is just my opinion as a graduate of English and journalism, but a truly unbiased news source for Xsyon shouldn't be linked to one particular tribe. In fact, a news organization that covers in-game events and information, as well as quality developer interviews and updates, should transcend in-game politics, and be something developed and maintained with the help of many tribes. On the other hand, if a tribe was to be the sole creator of such a site, it would lend to the source's credibility if that tribe was at least neutral aligned, which I believe Fallen Lords is not.

I do applaud the idea of having a news source/website for Xsyon, as it would be a great way to read up about what's happening in the game world. However, given the current structure you're using, I don't see that ever happening.

There is no such thing as an unbiased news source. News is all about entertainment and sensationalism. It is only in visiting different news sites that you get a clearer picture. Just think of Fallen Lords as Fox News. I'm sure others will step up to the plate.

Redemp
02-28-2011, 02:57 PM
Two requests to be made here.

1. Can a Mod please delete this thread.
2. Will you Mods please consider removing Furanku's ability to post on these forums.

His blog is nothing but libel, blatant attempts at defaming certain individuals and tribe, and flame bait.

AlexTaldren
02-28-2011, 02:59 PM
There is no such thing as an unbiased news source. News is all about entertainment and sensationalism. It is only in visiting different news sites that you get a clearer picture. Just think of Fallen Lords as Fox News. I'm sure others will step up to the plate.

I prefer to be optimistic, and I offered suggestions on how he could best retain credibility in his undertaking. I never said there is 100% objective or unbiased reporting.

furanku
02-28-2011, 03:03 PM

I agree, and I would not be agaist another person making a News Cast ^_^ It would be interesting for sure!!

2. Will you Mods please consider removing Furanku's ability to post on these forums.

His blog is nothing but libel, blatant attempts at defaming certain individuals and tribe, and flame bait.

Can you please not turn this into one of you "waH~~ lets harass furanku again, because we want to troll him"

Those two quotes might not actually work together Furanku, on the one hand, you say you will post everything you can get your hands on, but you also say you will not publish anything that might be considered a personal attack.

If I were you, I would combine the two into something like:

"The Xsyon Paper is an unbiased view on the World of Xsyon, Players, Tribes and World Events. The Paper will report everything that it can get its hands on, as long as it is not something that might be considered "personal attacks" against any tribe, player or the game itself"

A good start towards doing so would be to remove most of the news you have posted so far, as in one way or another, the majority of the news items can be considered personal attacks on a person, a tribe, and/or the game itself.

Obviously it is your call, but if you truly want this to be a newspaper for the game and the community, start with a clean slate.

I will take what you said in note, I may change this a few times to clearify exactly what I am trying to do but Thank and keep writing your opinions!

Redemp
02-28-2011, 04:03 PM
Can you please not turn this into one of you "waH~~ lets harass furanku again, because we want to troll him"

I'm not attacking you... here are some blunt suggestions if you want to be taken serious as a gamer in this community, and as a news reporter for Xsyon.

1. Stop attacking other tribes.
2. Stop attacking individuals.
3. Remove all libel from your "newspaper" .
4. Submit a public apology for your actions in game and out.
5. Actually report for the betterment of the Game.
6. Start citing your sources for unsubstantiated claims.
7. Refuse to "publish" any of the following :
A. Rumors
B. Slanderous material
C. Any unsubstantiated claims which you can not prove or provide a credible source for.
8. Stop coloring every "publish" with your spin on the material, a little reporter bias is acceptable but you need to tone your underlying agendas down.

Until you can do all of the above I will never take anything you write seriously and will forever hold you as an encumbrance to this community, a liability which should be removed. Note that I am not attacking you as an individual, I am aggressively pointing out that your actions on these forums and in game need to change. I do not believe you wish to change, nor that you will ever attempt to change which is why I believe you should be removed from the community.

Proto
02-28-2011, 04:09 PM
I think your first story should be my ascension to the throne of Troll King for the Xsyon forums.

And that Star God is now my court jester.

furanku
02-28-2011, 04:33 PM
Until you can do all of the above I will never take anything you write seriously and will forever hold you as an encumbrance to this community, a liability which should be removed. Note that I am not attacking you as an individual, I am aggressively pointing out that your actions on these forums and in game need to change. I do not believe you wish to change, nor that you will ever attempt to change which is why I believe you should be removed from the community.

You know, I read this and starting writing an endless comeback about it all but,

Look if you don't like it, don't read it. In last hours I've gotten over 500 views from this site alone, in the past week not even worth mentioning. It is in the end my blog, my News Channel and like all other news channels I will put my own spin on the story and Will conduct myself with the stories that people send me daily with the same review that I wish as I have in the past with the other stories. If this means so much to you that you not only troll me but hate on me. Than please start your own, if that is too much work for you than please just troll me on the forums and keep reading. By the way I have just checked and what you know, more poeple are currently viewing my Blog/News.

Jadzia
02-28-2011, 04:49 PM
I didn't bother till now to read his newspaper, but a tribemate said its fun so I gave it a try. The so called news part is junk of course but the comments...they are priceless. I recommend it to everyone who wants a good laugh :)

Redemp
02-28-2011, 04:52 PM
Like flies to feces,
People are drawn to drama.

Your hits are not indicative on the validity of your "news" ... nor does it substantiate your desire to advertise a link to a blog which does nothing but attempt to destroy this game.

By your words and prior actions you prove this to be untrue :
"The Xsyon Paper is an unbiased view on the World of Xsyon, Players, Tribes and World Events."
You are also in direct contradiction to this :
"No player of Fallen Lords shall publish anything that might be consider "personal attacks" against any tribe, player or the game itself. "

I think my point is made.

wulvgar
02-28-2011, 04:58 PM

AMEN !!!! waist of TEXT

Proto
02-28-2011, 05:09 PM
AMEN !!!! waist of TEXT

This waste of text has some irony to it.

shadowlz
02-28-2011, 05:09 PM
Neither 'P's in paper are capital, furanku. Just Newspaper, not NewsPaper.

tilla
02-28-2011, 06:07 PM
This is in the wrong board, this is 'tribal discussions' forum. This is a thread about a newspaper, not anything about tribes.

Not trolling here, just thought that needed to be pointed out.

Basically, if you don't understand the points Redemp is making here, you literally have no hope of ever being respected. Which is a huge shame, you definitely have the drive and motivation, you just need a better product. You'd probably be better under another editor who could go over your work and point out what's wrong with it.

furanku
02-28-2011, 06:13 PM
This is in the wrong board, this is 'tribal discussions' forum. This is a thread about a newspaper, not anything about tribes.

Not trolling here, just thought that needed to be pointed out.

Basically, if you don't understand the points Redemp is making here, you literally have no hope of ever being respected. Which is a huge shame, you definitely have the drive and motivation, you just need a better product. You'd probably be better under another editor who could go over your work and point out what's wrong with it.

This is the first non-trolling post you've made towards me. ^_^ SHOCK!

anyway; I agreed I asked my finacee if she would but -_- she says "Its way too much work, for free."

furanku
03-01-2011, 10:09 AM
Updated: Interview with Divided Allegiance player Ickum and counter interview with Reaver a solo player whom admits to his harassment to the player, and even says "I never die" however FTS has provided a screenshot of his death, almost instantly after making this claim.

WeaponsX
03-01-2011, 03:24 PM
don't listen to the haters, post your paper. Though i have seen this attempt at being un-biased in just about every game i have played, it never works, and even if it seems to work there will always be one side that disputes it and causes more drama with it. Good luck with it, if nothing else, it will give my guys something to read during coffee time.

maelwydd
03-01-2011, 03:36 PM
lol you are not writing news, you are acting like a spoilt child telling tales on other kids because you need the attention.

furanku
03-01-2011, 04:33 PM
lol you are not writing news, you are acting like a spoilt child telling tales on other kids because you need the attention.

Ahhahah what a shock, a troll attacking me ^_^ welcome to Xsyon

don't listen to the haters, post your paper. Though i have seen this attempt at being un-biased in just about every game i have played, it never works, and even if it seems to work there will always be one side that disputes it and causes more drama with it. Good luck with it, if nothing else, it will give my guys something to read during coffee time.

Thank you for your support, and please if you have any information regarding Tribes, players or just a simple story to share within the game world of xsyon don't be shy and send it over.

furanku
03-01-2011, 05:07 PM
Update:
Hopi Tribe Leader, speaks
Regarding The Apache and TGM

maelwydd
03-01-2011, 05:12 PM
Ahhahah what a shock, a troll attacking me ^_^ welcome to Xsyon.

I am not trolling you. I am simply pointing out after checking your 'news' paper that you are completely biased and it is nothing more then self interest and belittling others.

Your ENTIRE site is trolling.

Armand
03-01-2011, 05:17 PM
I am not trolling you. I am simply pointing out after checking your 'news' paper that you are completely biased and it is nothing more then self interest and belittling others.

Your ENTIRE site is trolling.

Don't waste your time Mael, the new TOS will take care of everything.

maelwydd
03-01-2011, 05:23 PM
I hope so. As a new member I am totally shocked that these childish and spiteful people are allowed to stay. Having in game conflict is one thing but over the last couple of days since joining I get the feeling there are some really sad and angry individuals beling allowed a forum to speak that, from an outsiders viewpoint, is VERY detrimental to the success of this game in attracting and keeping player.

Jadzia
03-01-2011, 05:27 PM
You are a kinda funny guy, furanku, lol. I told you I don't give the permission to post my post on your blog. Why am I not surprised that you didn't care...lol. And I'm a she not a he, plus I'm not 'the' leader of Hopi, but one of the leaders.

furanku
03-01-2011, 05:31 PM
You are a kinda funny guy, furanku, lol. I told you I don't give the permission to post my post on your blog. Why am I not surprised that you didn't care...lol. And I'm a she not a he, plus I'm not 'the' leader of Hopi, but one of the leaders.

It is public information what you did post on the site. Are you saying that public forums are no longer allowed to use? Also I do not care if you are a he / she it or heshe. Also I didn't need your permission legally to post that screenshot. That is apart of the freedom of speech and information act. ^_^ However, if you also notice I stated your words by words so no one would get confused did you have something to hide? lol by letting out what you wrote public?

I hope so. As a new member I am totally shocked that these childish and spiteful people are allowed to stay. Having in game conflict is one thing but over the last couple of days since joining I get the feeling there are some really sad and angry individuals beling allowed a forum to speak that, from an outsiders viewpoint, is VERY detrimental to the success of this game in attracting and keeping player.

just wondering, how am I childish and spiteful I write exactly what everyone is saying, fact there is no if's buts or anything. Everything is factical to what everyone says. If you don't like it don't read it but from the private messages I get daily are more encourging to keep seeking the truth. Which I will however, if you people like to lie, so lie. Just odn't let me see it, because I will post if it becomes an interesteing situation.

maelwydd
03-01-2011, 05:39 PM
just wondering, how am I childish and spiteful I write exactly what everyone is saying, fact there is no if's buts or anything. Everything is factical to what everyone says. If you don't like it don't read it but from the private messages I get daily are more encourging to keep seeking the truth. Which I will however, if you people like to lie, so lie. Just odn't let me see it, because I will post if it becomes an interesteing situation.

You are childish because you act childish in the way you write and present information and act really immature in your posts. If you are a child I could understand it but I take it you are not. You also do not have any respect for others it seems and if you call what you are presenting as the truth then you are also a lier or at the very least perverting things to show 'your' truth. Speaking as a newcomer and outsider to what is obviously a long and bitter fight you (and others I have notices such as some guild in a tribe called pandamonium and a poster called start god) come across as a petulent and bitter, very immature individual who should probably seek councilling.

furanku
03-01-2011, 05:49 PM
You are childish because you act childish in the way you write and present information and act really immature in your posts. If you are a child I could understand it but I take it you are not. You also do not have any respect for others it seems and if you call what you are presenting as the truth then you are also a lier or at the very least perverting things to show 'your' truth. Speaking as a newcomer and outsider to what is obviously a long and bitter fight you (and others I have notices such as some guild in a tribe called pandamonium and a poster called start god) come across as a petulent and bitter, very immature individual who should probably seek councilling.

This is guy is epic, I really wow what the hell dude. You have no idea what is obviously going and on and didn't read my blog at all. First off, I was not apart of Pandemic Tribe, or TGM during the 1st Post. TGM was started by Fallen Lords and The Apache, nothing to do with Pandemic.

Secondarily, You should watch the video of Hopi, read the replies and find out the whole story since you are just tuning in. I have been objective and for over a week I have waited for an official reply from Hopi Tribe and all I have gotten in return was flame after flame after well guess what flame. Personally speaking Hopi has no leader, or real leadership anyway, and only consist of people who do nothing but flame-rage over anyone who has anything to say that might be different. Now I am the person they hate the most because well I will post the truth as it comes and I have even offered to hold off on the stories, but Hopi does not comment.

Now any real newspaper would not care who's feelings it hurts, and does not always sound objective. I try but yes I am new at this so shut up. In the end it is my blog my news you don't like it don't read it. So far the endless amounts of hits, comments, suggestions and even stories that come in daily outweigh your emo-tears and rage you have against me. Since I am sure you only a fraction of the intelligence I have my finger.

You are no longer worth reading, so please go flame/troll else where, I'm sure they need you in the endless distance..

Jadzia
03-01-2011, 05:53 PM
I said not to post it because it may give the false impression to the readers that I was willing to talk to you or that I cared with your blog. Lol. But I don't really care, as I said its kinda funny that you still posted it.

furanku
03-01-2011, 06:02 PM
I said not to post it because it may give the false impression to the readers that I was willing to talk to you or that I cared with your blog. Lol. But I don't really care, as I said its kinda funny that you still posted it.

Jadzia, look in the end I'm done with Hopi Tribe, you guys are in the end a bunch of fools who have nothing better to do with your time other than emo-rage at everything that is against you. I personally do not care if you are a male or female, and will probably still refer as him/he and also, if you didn't want false impressions maybe you should comment more when people ask questions instead of flaming and attacking everyone.

In the end, I commented you like I said I would prior to what you wrote, and you knew full well that it would end up in the blog as your reply. Now you probably feel foolish but when I asked if you were hopi tribe leader you said yes. No takey backies. Own up and take it, and if you really want to take back what you said. Tell me now, I'll retract it but I promise you what I write afterwards will not look pretty. Because since that post some of your members have been messaging me with some VERY interesting things.

I'm honestly done playing E-Games with you and tribe, it rather disappointing that every other text I see is insults and no actual talking back and fourth only talking at. Not just your Tribe's Leadership is a joke but maybe the whole tribe in itself.

On an ending note; please tell your members to stop flaming this thread, it Is not what its here for and it is here for posting and updating news or getting ahold of me for news related things, Not your E-peen contest against me, or my efforts in posting news. If you really want to have it out with me please attempt to kill me game, otherwise how about you back off now, and take your tribe with you.

maelwydd
03-01-2011, 06:04 PM
This is guy is epic...

I have been reading since I got here, more so since the servers were down. I read and entire 23 page thread related to the subject matter. I can assure you, from an impartial perspective it is NOT members of the Hopi tribe who are flaming it is you and others I have mentioned (and at no point did I say you were part of Pandemic or Apache, simply that you all appeared to have the same childish attitudes).

And as a newcomer I believe I can offer an objective view to this flame war going on. It isn't a flame war, it is a bunch of bitter, angry, immature idiots harrassing an apparently helpful and longstanding tribe, ignoring the truth even when a dev has posted on the subject, misrepresenting the 'facts' and generally being, and appologies for this, but generally being real pricks. It is pure jealously and spitefulness from what I have read so far.

And dont worry, I will not be following your 'newspaper' or bothering with you much, I know there is little I can say to change things but I have to say them. I know it will not sink in and that is probably why you are like you are. Pathetic but it is your life.

Oh and any real paper would present IMPARTIAL inforamation. If any forum rep has the ability to remove your link to the 'newspaper' I would urge them to do so. If is nothing more then spit and bile.

furanku
03-01-2011, 06:08 PM
so. If is nothing more then spit and bile.

Blah blah Blah, I'm better than you, I am right. . . blah blah blah you are patheric because I said so,

You are a egoistical fool, please move on and let me forget you ever existed. Say hi to Leo for me.

maelwydd
03-01-2011, 06:09 PM
Say hi to Leo for me.

Got to ask but who is Leo?

furanku
03-01-2011, 06:14 PM
Got to ask but who is Leo?

Keep asking yourself you may come up with an answer, until than don't talk to me ^_^

maelwydd
03-01-2011, 06:15 PM
Keep asking yourself you may come up with an answer, until than don't talk to me ^_^

I have no idea and to be honest, not talking to you is more alluring them finding out. Enjoy.

furanku
03-01-2011, 06:17 PM
I have no idea and to be honest, not talking to you is more alluring them finding out. Enjoy.

alas I'm lossing out, so much emo-tear

Jadzia
03-01-2011, 06:22 PM
See, furanku, I said I'm a female and one of the leaders of Hopi because I thought you wanted to write real informations in your blog. Honestly, no idea why I thought so. I'm one of the leaders and I can speak for Hopi on this forum.

maelwydd
03-01-2011, 06:24 PM
alas I'm lossing out, so much emo-tear

lol emo-tear???

wtf does that mean.

Your respose just shows you for what you are.

kostaras
03-01-2011, 06:42 PM
Big fail Furanku ... all your posts are big Fail !!!

Just a question .. have you any permission to use the name " Xsyon " for your own blog or newspaper ? Does this newspaper speaks in the name of the said company or Jordi himself?

i will ask the Devs tomorrow but i want your answer to this. If you are an emploee of this company i really dont want my money go to your pocket and i will ask for my money back.

Sorry about my english but it is not my first language. I am a bit confused from what i have read from some of your postes ( as i suppose many other not english-spoken ) people that paid to play this game. I really dont want to be disadvantage if i decide to join some specific tribes because you ( IF you are a member of the company ) dont like them

Hoffburger
03-01-2011, 06:56 PM
Big fail Furanku ... all your posts are big Fail !!!

Just a question .. have you any permission to use the name " Xsyon " for your own blog or newspaper ? Does this newspaper speaks in the name of the said company or Jordi himself?

i will ask the Devs tomorrow but i want your answer to this. If you are an emploee of this company i really dont want my money go to your pocket and i will ask for my money back.

Sorry about my english but it is not my first language. I am a bit confused from what i have read from some of your postes ( as i suppose many other not english-spoken ) people that paid to play this game. I really dont want to be disadvantage if i decide to join some specific tribes because you ( IF you are a member of the company ) dont like them

Watch out, fu's power is so vast that if he doesn't like your tribe you will be at a severe disadvantage when the game goes live.

kostaras
03-01-2011, 07:08 PM
It is excactlly what Furanku said about this Hopi tribe . About some of them was Guides . that is why i am confussed. But at the same time Furanku runs the Xsyon Newspaper , right ? .. i will wait for his response

GuideXaphan
03-01-2011, 08:32 PM
This thread has been moved to a non-public forum for review from Administration pending results from them.

Xaphan

furanku
03-04-2011, 07:31 PM
I'm glad that my newspaper is approved ^_^ I will reconfig my sig and place it back up soon.

furanku
03-05-2011, 01:34 AM
Updated: Recent News from Xsyon...

writting : comments regarding his last message, does the public feel?

furanku
03-08-2011, 12:05 AM
Added: Links back, since they are approved. Also news is slowly begin changed to wordpress and than once the site it up www.FuismGaming.com ^_^

Monfols
03-08-2011, 10:08 AM
This news thing is sort of retarded..
Normally spoken news is objective and about it's subject.
This "thing" is about how amazing the tgm alliance and their trailer is.
They make fake interviews and post stuff that can be found everywhere.
But we shouldn't forget that they even post about other games...
Please change the title to Fuism news, because this or total crap or misleading for new people on these forums.

furanku
03-08-2011, 10:40 AM
Please change the title to Fuism news, because this or total crap or misleading for new people on these forums.

Personal Blog

Monfols
03-08-2011, 10:59 AM
Personal Blog

then don't call is Xsyon news.

maelwydd
03-08-2011, 11:02 AM

I have made the same comment. When I first joined the forums and saw a link to "Xsyon News" I thought it was an official page. Upon looking at the articles and learning more about the game and tribes I found out that this is nothing more then a biased and wildly inaccurate forum for 1 person to big up a certain portion of the population and put down another.

I quite frankly find it distubing the developers would in any way validate such a harmful link.

boomer0901
03-08-2011, 11:19 AM
If nothing for the sake of the game, the name should be changed as Maelwydd has said, so ppl don't think this is associated with the developers or the actual game itself.

Tandarie
03-08-2011, 11:22 AM
This is so outrageous that this guy is allowed to continue the Xsyon newspaper filled with his biased lies!

Salvadore
03-08-2011, 11:40 AM
So...It kinda reminds me of...FOX NEWS? LOL!

I love it though, keep it up.

Propagander is a GREAT way to start wars after all ;]

furanku
03-08-2011, 12:40 PM
This is so outrageous that this guy is allowed to continue the Xsyon newspaper filled with his biased lies!

emo-tears are unbefitting.

Thanks man ! ^_^ the new site is almost up and ready! Stay tuned!

boomer0901
03-08-2011, 12:50 PM

That really wasn't a compliment on the job you were doing Fur, he was just saying you are stirring the pot well enough, I don't think I'd be proud of that.

Monfols
03-08-2011, 01:57 PM
Thanks man ! ^_^ the new site is almost up and ready! Stay tuned!

Don't get me wrong it is all cute and stuff, but it is misleading that is why the name of your personal blog should be changed. ^.^

Salvadore
03-08-2011, 02:29 PM
That really wasn't a compliment on the job you were doing Fur, he was just saying you are stirring the pot well enough, I don't think I'd be proud of that.

Stirring the pot, making people cry/argue, and potentially causing fight(s) = A good job in my eyes!

I wouldn't apply at CBS just yet if I were you, but keep up the entertainment!

Spitfire5
03-09-2011, 10:05 AM
I think Judaires should do a news leak from BaC - he's a very formal guy.

furanku
03-09-2011, 11:19 AM
I think Judaires should do a news leak from BaC - he's a very formal guy.

That might be an interesting idea man! :)

furanku
03-09-2011, 11:28 AM
Unban Judaires!

Yesterday's story: Papa's gone home.
Today: tba

/Facepalm

But you want to be a writer for Xsyon News? ^_^

By the way the New Site is up and currently begin editied It should be done today at some point but Everyone check it out

www.FuismGaming.com

*Forums will be back up soon*

furanku
03-09-2011, 01:10 PM
We should hit it up sometime man ^_^ talk about some stuff ^_^ I could learn a lot.

Thatim
03-09-2011, 11:22 PM
I could learn a lot.

Yep.

furanku
03-09-2011, 11:32 PM
Yep.

Troll.

Monfols
03-10-2011, 04:54 AM
Troll.

Says who?

maelwydd
03-10-2011, 05:30 AM
Troll.

He isn't a troll if he has a valid point to make. And he does, you need to learn a LOT if you ever hope to become a journalist.

furanku
03-13-2011, 02:59 PM
News Updated: and Moved to www.FuismGaming.com under Xsyon news! Thank you and enjoy.

furanku
03-16-2011, 10:56 AM
Update: News is now updating and Archieve are now working fine. Updates will follow as soon as the game clears up the lag and people are able to play more.

www.FuismGaming.com
for all your tribal and in-game news.

Armand
03-16-2011, 02:21 PM
I was hard on you Furanku, and I apologize. It seems like you're out of total Hopi bashing and actually branching out to cover other topics.

Your paper is actually quite entertaining (no sarcasm intended) and it helps pass the time between server restarts. I also enjoy the new layout.

furanku
03-17-2011, 11:47 PM
I miss the hopi bashing day s.

thank you :) I like the new site too and will grow as time goes, howwever there is no news of yet which is ad. :) please share stories.

furanku
03-21-2011, 08:07 PM
The First Edition to the Xsyon News! Click here (http://fuismgaming.com/images/flippingbook/Xsyon/movie.swf)

the official first paper is out!

Chavoda
03-21-2011, 10:57 PM
Looks nice Furanku, one minor thing, Page one, lower section , "Altought the game has lunched" typo :)

furanku
03-22-2011, 12:21 AM
Looks nice Furanku, one minor thing, Page one, lower section , "Altought the game has lunched" typo :)

thanks will take a better notice next release.

Monfols
03-22-2011, 10:10 AM
The First Edition to the Xsyon News! Click here (http://fuismgaming.com/images/flippingbook/Xsyon/movie.swf)

the official first paper is out!

you call this a paper? It are only 4 pages...
Plus you can't call it official because you don't own that name anyways.

furanku
03-22-2011, 11:20 AM
you call this a paper? It are only 4 pages...
Plus you can't call it official because you don't own that name anyways.

wow

OFFICIALOFFICIALOFFICIALOFFICIALOFFICIALOFFICIALOF FICIALOFFICIALOFFICIALOFFICIALOFFICIAL

happy?

Monfols
03-22-2011, 02:04 PM
you are so cute sometimes furanku.

Plague
03-23-2011, 03:13 AM
Nice effort, bring more of it soon.

Typo on page 3, gold clubs should be golf clubs I presume?

furanku
03-23-2011, 07:35 AM
Nice effort, bring more of it soon.

Typo on page 3, gold clubs should be golf clubs I presume?

I think I will run 3 spell checkers now... lol JUST incase thanks for the input. I am working on Edition 2 currently.

Plague
03-23-2011, 07:55 AM
A spell checker will not find it. Gold is a proper word. What you need it someon to do a sanity-read before you publish it, like an editor:)

furanku
03-25-2011, 09:57 PM
Xsyon Edition 02 (http://fuismgaming.com/images/flippingbook/Xsyon/edition002/edition2.swf)

Second Edition of Xsyon News is out. Enjoy

r0ss0
03-26-2011, 08:02 AM
Xsyon Edition 02 (http://fuismgaming.com/images/flippingbook/Xsyon/edition002/edition2.swf)

Much better than the first , Keep it up

Monfols
03-26-2011, 08:07 AM

ppfff, looks better but the letters are really hard to read they are a bit small. Make them a bit bigger you will get more pages plus it will be better to read.
Keep working on the unbiased crap but I slowly see progress.

d3m0nd0
03-26-2011, 11:49 AM
News Flash: Fallen Lords Members Are Seeking New Tribe, as There Current One is Made Of Fail! Further Updates will be provided.

furanku
03-26-2011, 06:41 PM
OP was adjusted and fixed.

boomer0901
03-26-2011, 09:28 PM
News Flash: Fallen Lords Members Are Seeking New Tribe, as There Current One is Made Of Fail! Further Updates will be provided.

All I gotta say is weebl you are a piece of work :)