PDA

View Full Version : uh...stat loss...WTF ?

Deacon
02-28-2011, 03:44 PM
I've lost in strength, agility and spirit....havent gained in anything. All I do is run everywhere, been carrying sand and rocks and bricks...how the hell do I lose in agility and strength?

yoori
02-28-2011, 03:46 PM
Have you been eating and drinking?

Deacon
02-28-2011, 03:47 PM
yes.....also, how come it shrinks my signature...but lets your's be so big?

baka77
02-28-2011, 03:53 PM
also, how come it shrinks my signature...but lets your's be so big?

Is your signature cold, perhaps? They tend to shrink when they get too cold. >.>

yoori
02-28-2011, 04:03 PM
Now I expect posts that I'm favored by website, lol. I don't know I added mine as a link to photobucket.

I have no idea about stat loss, I know eating affects it. You must've done something to drop it. If not try sending bug report.

Haphazard
02-28-2011, 05:01 PM
How about PVP deaths? I read in a post that you can have skill and stat loss from PVP losses.

In any case, the game should let you know when you lose a stat or skill point (just like it tells you when you gain one)

Xidian
02-28-2011, 05:05 PM
I've lost STR and SPI as well and I keep my hunger and thirst at max.

shadowlz
02-28-2011, 05:16 PM
I've lost STR and SPI as well and I keep my hunger and thirst at max.

keeping your hunger at max makes to fat! I imagine OP kept his at max and thats why his aglility went down, idk why strength or spirit would tbh, but not my game. Maybe you ate so much and...since its one of the 7 sins you...lost spirit. Better than nothing.

Xidian
02-28-2011, 05:17 PM
Lol maybe, I always kept it at max because all of the fish I catch but the brook trout raise my hunger from empty to full.

Haunt
02-28-2011, 05:42 PM
Is your signature cold, perhaps? They tend to shrink when they get too cold. >.>

post of the thread!

BigCountry
02-28-2011, 05:47 PM
rofl....

korlion
02-28-2011, 11:37 PM
I have lost str, aglity and spirit too. i ran around diggin ditches and only died once to pvp,but i did kill a few other people. I even ran around the lake once. while i was running around the lake i lost a str point then an hour or so later the aglity. never did i run out of water or food and i kept it in the middle to 75% mark.

it seems to me alot of people lose one str point then one aglity. i would say its a bug. The spirit i am nto sure cause i was running around fighting amd chopping wood.

BigCountry
03-01-2011, 05:38 AM
I think it's a bug as well.

It has happened to all of us who have played. There seems to be no logic to it.

blackzilla
03-01-2011, 06:41 AM
I have only loss 1 spirit point and been doing lots of stuff all week.

PeonSanders911
03-01-2011, 07:45 AM
I've lost in strength, agility and spirit....havent gained in anything. All I do is run everywhere, been carrying sand and rocks and bricks...how the hell do I lose in agility and strength?

I guess you wont be auto-running against a wall when we go to bed for 8 hours......
Only way you would lose those points is from AFK running and not eating/drinking.....

Deacon
03-01-2011, 11:28 AM
I guess you wont be auto-running against a wall when we go to bed for 8 hours......
Only way you would lose those points is from AFK running and not eating/drinking.....

just to clear this up...unlike you, I dont use those types of activities. Whether you believe, matters not.

Bear5732
03-01-2011, 01:33 PM
I too lost a point in Strength for no apparent reason, not sure about Agility. But I swam back and forth across the lake about 5 times then noticed I had lost a point in Strength - THIS IS DEFINITELY A BUG

My food bar remains almost always at 1/4 to half - and my water at 1/2 to full

tomduril
03-01-2011, 11:14 PM
Did you check your Weapon ? The preorder weapons provide your char with a bonus on some stats - so if you switch weapons that bonus should be gone and if you put it on again - the bonus should show up again ... just my 2 cents ;-)

Go and try it out (and have a look at the preorder weapons and their bonus!)

GL & HF

Bear5732
03-05-2011, 12:39 PM
Did you check your Weapon ? The preorder weapons provide your char with a bonus on some stats - so if you switch weapons that bonus should be gone and if you put it on again - the bonus should show up again ... just my 2 cents ;-)

Go and try it out (and have a look at the preorder weapons and their bonus!)

GL & HF

I didn't have the preorder weapon - never choose it when I made my char. But that is good to know!

Also I lost a point in spirit. Its been a while now since I lost those points, and even though I built 2 roads expanding across 1.5 zones, nothing has changed there - its been the same since first day of creation, that is when I originally noticed it.

Aethaeryn
03-05-2011, 02:58 PM
Happened to me as well STR and AGI. I assumed it was statloss related to working on crafting. . of course those stats did not increase.