PDA

View Full Version : March 1st...

cody8899
03-01-2011, 06:54 AM
Game was suppose to be released today...

The new server is still not here...

Just think about it

Where is these new server with the higher bandwidth??????

You cant tell me you were gunna launch your game on the wrong servers?

This guy is pulling our legs

bruisie159
03-01-2011, 06:56 AM
please dont take anything the devs say for granted. its essential that you add a few weeks/months onto any deadline set by them to avoid disapppointment!

Vadio
03-01-2011, 06:57 AM
maybe your forget release push to day 15

unclean666
03-01-2011, 07:08 AM
Pulling our legs?Really dude sit down.

djext2000
03-01-2011, 07:11 AM
Current release is March 15th. people should read the updates more in the forums.

Chevron
03-01-2011, 07:14 AM
amazing how identical the current situation is to last year march no?

Banok
03-01-2011, 07:23 AM
amazing how identical the current situation is to last year march no?

what was last year in march? poor memory.

But yeah my faith in this game is dropping like a sack of potatoes. well I already bought the game so no turning away from the bitter disappointment now.

Chevron
03-01-2011, 07:36 AM
what was last year in march? poor memory.

But yeah my faith in this game is dropping like a sack of potatoes. well I already bought the game so no turning away from the bitter disappointment now.

Last year 2010 this was in the MMO News regarding Xsyons then launch lolz

http://news.mmosite.com/content/2010-01-26/create_your_own_apocalyptic_fable_in_upcoming_xsyo n,1.shtml

Create Your Own Apocalyptic Fable in Upcoming Xsyon
Date: 01-26-2010 Views: 16,520

The Prelude is a limited first release of the Xsyon virtual world. An isolated basin in surrounded by mountains in a future American wilderness serves as the launching point for the ever expanding world. This setting provides a pristine environment for players to settle and develop a new online community and determine the future of Xsyon.

Xsyon Prelude launches March 15, 2010. Pre-orders before the launch date will receive:

2 months free online subscription to the Xsyon world.
A limited edition special in-game weapon of the choice.
Early game world access based on a first come first server basis.

Pre-orders are available now at the official website: http://www.xsyon.com

AlexTaldren
03-01-2011, 07:39 AM
Last year 2010 this was in the MMO News regarding Xsyons then launch lolz

http://news.mmosite.com/content/2010-01-26/create_your_own_apocalyptic_fable_in_upcoming_xsyo n,1.shtml

Create Your Own Apocalyptic Fable in Upcoming Xsyon
Date: 01-26-2010 Views: 16,520

The Prelude is a limited first release of the Xsyon virtual world. An isolated basin in surrounded by mountains in a future American wilderness serves as the launching point for the ever expanding world. This setting provides a pristine environment for players to settle and develop a new online community and determine the future of Xsyon.

Xsyon Prelude launches March 15, 2010. Pre-orders before the launch date will receive:

2 months free online subscription to the Xsyon world.
A limited edition special in-game weapon of the choice.
Early game world access based on a first come first server basis.

Pre-orders are available now at the official website: http://www.xsyon.com

I wasn't around then, but if that's true... lol what are the odds? As for the launch, the devs said the official launch will be March 15, and that the final wipe and headstart could begin about a week before that.

Chevron
03-01-2011, 08:31 AM
yes the odds lolz

cody8899
03-01-2011, 09:28 AM
how about those servers with the right bandwidth ... Or is the game just broken

Jasdemi
03-01-2011, 09:34 AM
Come on, guides. Can't you see a difference who's trolling? Keep your forum clean, ffs.

Monologue
03-01-2011, 09:36 AM
its obvious the game is broken. If you read the thru all the updates posted since "launch" of headstart, and apply simple logic, you will see what i mean. It all started out with an excuse that the lag was due to an isp no keeping his end of a bargain. Then it went on to "controlled" lag and disconnects. And now all of a sudden lag is due to code.

Something does not add up, and I for one has completely lost interest in the game, and I am not even gonna make use of my free time, should they get the thing working.

Im sick of incompetent devs, not being truthfull about what is going on. Im sick of socalled Indie devs who doesnt charge Indie prices, and then expects us not to be pissed off when shit hits the fan, for the greater good of the community.

The level of incompetence I have witnessed for the passed 14 days, makes me really weary about giving anymore money to this company.

And instead of dealing with more frustration, im just gonna uninstall the game and forget about it.

Sounded fun tho.

MrKrueak
03-01-2011, 09:37 AM
how about those servers with the right bandwidth ... Or is the game just broken

those servers you speak of is already in place for the download server and it was stated the new game servers would be up this week, which we probably will not see them until the 7th when final wipe and prelaunch is supposed to start again.

furanku
03-01-2011, 10:03 AM
Everyone is jumping on the flame ride! ~~~

Anyway Cody, you are not allow there are has been a huge influx of players that have actually requested a refund and quit the game already due to varius reason of course cannot pinpoint them all. However, I will to tell what I told one of my e-friends that quit the other day.

"X dood, I'm sorry you quit. If everything stablizes in the end and gets better I'll let you know. However, ^_^ this is beta man, not a full release and things are subject to pay. At least you did have, 2 months free after the game is released. Well anyway I'll let you know if things get better"

^_^ Just take a deep breathe.

caldrin
03-01-2011, 10:08 AM
Well ive tested loads of games in the past and this is not in a bad state compared to some of them.

Hopefully they will be able to lock down this lag issue, it was a load better last night but it was still there so maybe they are getting closer to a fix.

:) but its very rare for a company to stick to a release date esp if a game needs a bug fixed like this lag..

furanku
03-01-2011, 10:15 AM
Well ive tested loads of games in the past and this is not in a bad state compared to some of them.

Hopefully they will be able to lock down this lag issue, it was a load better last night but it was still there so maybe they are getting closer to a fix.

:) but its very rare for a company to stick to a release date esp if a game needs a bug fixed like this lag..

Did you do Vanguard ? Omg talk about a launch., worest launch ever... :(
Age of Conana : Funcom should quit making games </3 their launch and game setup failed within the first 2 weeks.
Only a very few handful of games had a good launch... even facebook games have better launches :(

MrKrueak
03-01-2011, 10:22 AM
Did you do Vanguard ? Omg talk about a launch., worest launch ever... :(
Age of Conana : Funcom should quit making games </3 their launch and game setup failed within the first 2 weeks.
Only a very few handful of games had a good launch... even facebook games have better launches :(

i would have to argue, vanguard launch was horrible so was age of conan, i was at them both but the one that is the worst ever IMO would be Dark and Light, the game was a complete scam. It never worked if you canceled your account they charged you anyways, if you deleted you credit card info when canceled they still tried to say you owed them monthly fees and threaten lawsuits. finally they shut down after just a couple months. vanguard and age of conan is still going atleast and to some account have came a long way since their launch but first impressions keep people from going back.

Honelith
03-01-2011, 10:33 AM
Sooooo...

The Prelude should have been released last March 2010? I'm a bit confused, so all those animals, cooking, animal taming along with all the missing game features etc have been in the works since then? :o

That's really slow progress, right?

furanku
03-01-2011, 10:35 AM
i would have to argue, vanguard launch was horrible so was age of conan, i was at them both but the one that is the worst ever IMO would be Dark and Light, the game was a complete scam. It never worked if you canceled your account they charged you anyways, if you deleted you credit card info when canceled they still tried to say you owed them monthly fees and threaten lawsuits. finally they shut down after just a couple months. vanguard and age of conan is still going atleast and to some account have came a long way since their launch but first impressions keep people from going back.

Remember the game that had Dragons? you could play one, gargg... it was first F2P than P2P than F2P and finally P2P lol

Chevron
03-01-2011, 10:39 AM
Sooooo...

The Prelude should have been released last March 2010? I'm a bit confused, so all those animals, cooking, animal taming along with all the missing game features etc have been in the works since then? :o

That's really slow progress, right?

Yes the originall launch was supposed to happen last year march 15 lol...erily similar to this year. I hope things go better this time round.

Here is the link to MMO News dated Jan of 2010 when Xsyon announced initial launch for March 15 2010 lolz.

Lets hope launch date #2 of March 15th 2011 happens