PDA

View Full Version : Two servers?

Saolite
03-01-2011, 12:01 PM
Do you think that Xsyon should have two, or more, servers? Why or why not?

Out of personal belief, the reason I would say no is for multiple reasons.

For starters, a single consistent world has far more player standing and actions ripple in it from player decisions. EvE, for example -- everyone who played EvE from 2006 to late 2009 knew who GoonSwarm were. They developed a reputation that stretched out across a single, persistent universe.

The same is true now. AAA, BoB, etc. Their actions and the actions of players effect everyone, consistently.

If you split the servers, it will become " Well our best tribe can pwn your best tribe! " without any real way of knowing ( this being after Prelude, of course ). It takes a wide variety of people to make a sandbox MMO work successfully, and Eve has proven this that it DOES work.

The second reason is for population reasons. Rather than split up a community of less than 10k players on to two servers, it would be more meaningful to keep that community together, and only expand to two servers IF the active-player count rises beyond what is acceptable for a single server to handle. And even that can be debated about, pending the other reasons why a person would say no.

Jadzia
03-01-2011, 12:10 PM
I can see 2 good reasons to start with 2 servers:

1. if the population is already too high for one server. In this case its necessary, we can't do much about it.

2. The 2 servers will have 2 different PvP setup. 1 for war, no safe zones or safe zones only for like some weeks and with tribal wars, and another one with safe zones and strict PvP rules. I would agree with this setup strongly, this way PvP players wouldn't have to wait for 6-9 months to start to have fun while the more peaceful players can play in relative peace as well.

Delvie
03-01-2011, 12:11 PM
In order to do the one world thing like EVE I believe the game has to be built from the ground up to handle the technology. Don't think Xsyon is.

Personally I'd love to keep it one world if performance doesn't suffer - but that's unrealistic. Bottom line is I want to be able to get on and play the game without horrendous lag.

The only other issue I see is what happens with server merges if that ever needs to occur.

wolfmoonstrike
03-01-2011, 12:13 PM
No to multiple servers, for myself.

I'd hate to see tribes split up to different servers as well as enemies.
I also agree on the population and the actions of players.

Not really more for me to add but if they split the servers I may ask for a refund...
I mean if they split the servers then this will take a turn towards a game I don't want to see. (I was hoping for an eve like world where each server was a different part of the landmass.)

cejay
03-01-2011, 12:14 PM

1. if the population is already too high for one server. In this case its necessary, we can't do much about it.

2. The 2 servers will have 2 different PvP setup. 1 for war, no safe zones or safe zones only for like some weeks and with tribal wars, and another one with safe zones and strict PvP rules. I would agree with this setup strongly, this way PvP players wouldn't have to wait for 6-9 months to start to have fun while the more peaceful players can play in relative peace as well.

Your points may or may not be valid, but a few comments:

Do they mean a pvp server and a pve server....

Or indeed 2 normal servers based on location...

Or is it one with saved totems or one without?

Would be grateful of much clarification of the survey please, as I see no point putting forward any viewpoint on what any of us may believe is a good idea until we understand the question in it's entirety...

EDIT Jad I can't believe your already wanting to seperate the playpen, without the game even launching. You can't have a sandbox pve game, you may as well go play Minecraft :-(

BigCountry
03-01-2011, 12:15 PM
The only way I would support 2 servers is for 2 different rulesets.

1.) normal (like it is now)

2.) chaos (no safe zones)

2 servers with the same ruleset would destroy the game.....it would be a horrible move right now.

Jadzia
03-01-2011, 12:15 PM
No to multiple servers, for myself.

I'd hate to see tribes split up to different servers as well as enemies.
I also agree on the population and the actions of players.

Not really more for me to add but if they split the servers I may ask for a refund...
I mean if they split the servers then this will take a turn towards a game I don't want to see. (I was hoping for an eve like world where each server was a different part of the landmass.)
An Eve-style setup would be the ideal choice, but Xsyon said earlier that though it is in the plans, its not possible right now. Would you ask for a refund if the 2 servers are necessary because the population is too high ?

Saolite
03-01-2011, 12:17 PM

In order to do the one world thing like EVE I believe the game has to be built from the ground up to handle the technology. Don't think Xsyon is.

Personally I'd love to keep it one world if performance doesn't suffer - but that's unrealistic. Bottom line is I want to be able to get on and play the game without horrendous lag.

The only other issue I see is what happens with server merges if that ever needs to occur.

What both of you said is one of the things where I would consider a second server necessary -- if there was lag or if performance in general suffered due to population. In which case, performance trumps all else in this case.

As to the PvP Server, that one I am somewhat leery about, as safe zones are to be removed after Prelude regardless. It would become somewhat of a moot server once all safe zones were off on the original. Although unless you mean to keep safe zones indefinitly? Which could be its own slight issue, all things considered.

wolfmoonstrike
03-01-2011, 12:18 PM
An Eve-style setup would be the ideal choice, but Xsyon said earlier that though it is in the plans, its not possible right now. Would you ask for a refund if the 2 servers are necessary because the population is too high ?

Yes because if they ever wanted to merge the servers together somebody would be getting screwed. No matter the type of servers there should only be one.

Armand
03-01-2011, 12:19 PM
One server, ten servers.... Wipe, no Wipe... Just launch the game already.

darg75
03-01-2011, 12:19 PM
I say no to multiple servers. I like the idea of everyone being under the one roof with the one set of rules.

I am not a PvPer, my sole involvement with PvP to this point has been to be whacked and have my tools stolen. I see that as a learning experience and some additional spice to the game. I adapted the way I played and hopefully this won't be an issue for me again. If the safe zones changed or were removed, I'd adapt again.

BigCountry
03-01-2011, 12:20 PM
I don't see how the population can be too high? I have been logged in for 30 minutes - 2 hours almost every day for 3 weeks and have not once seen enough clients connected for me to think there should be two of the same ruleset servers. I have ran around the lake multiple times.

?

Eremon
(I was hoping for an eve like world where each server was a different part of the landmass.)

As Delvie indicated, I don't believe this game has been coded to allow for an Eve type universe.

I agree with the 2 servers, 2 different Pvp setup. Let players have a choice in the type of environment they wish to play in. I can also understand why players are opposed to it.

Eremon
(I was hoping for an eve like world where each server was a different part of the landmass.)

ugh... double post

Hopibear
03-01-2011, 12:21 PM

I would ask for a refund as well if they run 2 servers.
They just need to get better server host... which is what they are doing now right?
Besides xsyon player base isn't that TOO massive and large and big.. bandwidth just sucks...
Compare the playerbase with other mmo's, this is nothing..

FabricSoftener
I personally like the idea of my own personal server in which I only invite people I know into the world.

But with that option not really on the table I do think one large server world would be great if the bandwidth can handle it.

Totone
I wonder if two servers would seperate non pvp and pvp.

The nature of the game will not lend itself well to any Player who thinks they will just log in and kill. Pvp'rs unlike greifers, are self starters who will do all their crafting themselves inorder to win. Johny come lately pvp self titled gods usually wont have the stamina for that, and will slowly leave due to getting wtfpwnt.

I want a target rich environment with large scale tribal warfare. I'll get that with or without players who have no desire to pvp. So two servers suits me just fine. One server with a percentage of the population safe and able to supply arms/supplies to griefers bothers me.

Tandarie
The only way I would support 2 servers is for 2 different rulesets.

1.) normal (like it is now)

2.) chaos (no safe zones)

2 servers with the same ruleset would destroy the game.....it would be horrible.

I agree with this.

Delvie
03-01-2011, 12:22 PM

I 100% agree with this. I want to play for real:)

cejay
03-01-2011, 12:23 PM

Miraculously, I for once find myself in accord with a Hopi member! ;-)

YamiOkami
03-01-2011, 12:26 PM
I think 2 servers with 2 different pvp setups will not work. One will stay heavily populated.

Aside from possible issues, 2 severs might be a good idea... interaction probably won't be too heavy starting out anyway, it will solve some of the territory issues, maybe, and i assume it will deal with the whole terraforming/lag issue that seems to have cropped up with so many people doing it at the same time.

Then again, an empty world would be boring as tribes become more advanced... but by then hopefully the issues would be fixed by then and the game could handle more players.

At a guess i would say... 2 servers earlier release, 1 server more problems, later release. Just a guess though

YamiOkami
03-01-2011, 12:26 PM
dbl post

wolfmoonstrike
03-01-2011, 12:28 PM
As Delvie indicated, I don't believe this game has been coded to allow for an Eve type universe.

I agree with the 2 servers, 2 different Pvp setup. Let players have a choice in the type of environment they wish to play in. I can also understand why players are opposed to it.

Everybody needs a bad guy so I don't believe there should be a PvE and PvP type server. Believe it or not I don't mind waiting for safe zones to come down in 6 months. To me the prelude is the part where we get everything set but I think during the prelude we should have to fend off hordes of NPC mutants or something to make defenses relevant.

My point is splitting the server would actually kill the game. I get that there is a PvE crowd scared of the PvP crowd and the griefers but I also understand this is a sandbox and we create our own enemies. So if they split the server the devs will have to make PvE content and a lot of it to keep you guys busy because after a month of no real enemies you'll be bored out of your skulls.

Rique
03-01-2011, 12:29 PM
Two servers would fundamentally "kick the can" down the road tbh.

Opening multiple servers now, only to re-merge them later because of changing population is a recipe for problems. Every MMO server merger has had issues that upset their player base. This would be complicated exponentially due to the nature of tribe totems and such.

The driving factor here will be a technical one for sure...but if it is possible to keep things on one server & one rule-set (using the Tranquility Eve server as an example) would minimize problems I would think. One of the critical successes of CCP is/was the advent of one-big-sever community.

Also just think on the endless forum BS associated with two server with different rule-sets...The endless nonsense banter of hardcore vrs. carebear would cause cause the forums to implode.

I think the two server approach is a band-aid fix at best.

cejay
03-01-2011, 12:32 PM
I wonder if two servers would seperate non pvp and pvp.

The nature of the game will not lend itself well to any Player who thinks they will just log in and kill. Pvp'rs unlike greifers, are self starters who will do all their crafting themselves inorder to win. Johny come lately pvp self titled gods usually wont have the stamina for that, and will slowly leave due to getting wtfpwnt.

I want a target rich environment with large scale tribal warfare. I'll get that with or without players who have no desire to pvp. So two servers suits me just fine. One server with a percentage of the population safe and able to supply arms/supplies to griefers bothers me.

You wont you know - people who consider themselves "pvpers" rather than "griefers" are often more than willing to put in MORE time and effort than the average PVEr to win.

You will have no fun in a game like DF because theyre ALL PVPers/griefers, equally you will have no fun in Hello Kitty Online, because at the end of the day the fun of the game is not to build a community/city etc, but to beat your human counterparts.

If you do just like the building/community aspect, I would honestly suggest Hello Kitty, Sims, Minecraft or many other games (that are not labled "sandbox") as better games for you to play.

yoori
03-01-2011, 12:33 PM
I would ask for a refund as well if they run 2 servers.
They just need to get better server host... which is what they are doing now right?
Besides xsyon player base isn't that TOO massive and large and big.. bandwidth just sucks...
Compare the playerbase with other mmo's, this is nothing..

There was a lot of talk about second server when there was possibility of EU server and most of us were agains it. Jooky then said that he will add second server if it is nessesary(population was too big).

Now there are two possibilities: second server with different PvP rules or code won't support that many people(one of the reasons of lag was terraforming and other actions altering the world).

BigCountry
03-01-2011, 12:51 PM
Now there are two possibilities: second server with different PvP rules or code won't support that many people(one of the reasons of lag was terraforming and other actions altering the world).

I can agree with this.

If it's the code though we cannot blame him. Hell did anyone notice how WTFPWNED Rift just got? They had to open a truck load more servers. They got slammed....

The mmorpg market is massive guys.

The only feedback I have on that though is I have not noticed that many players online? Ever? Even during release 1.5 weeks ago, I did not "See" that many players?? Of course it was kinda hard too with the multiple minute client to server response time..lol

Maybe if we could get some numbers from Jordi on how many clients he had connected? That would make for better intel to base a vote off of for sure.

Jadzia
03-01-2011, 12:52 PM
Jordi already said that he would consider 2 different servers with different PvP rules after Prelude, so its much better to start with them right now IMO, before tribes settle down, and before PvP players get bored during the next 6-9 months ( or even more).

cejay
03-01-2011, 12:54 PM
Jordi already said that he would consider 2 different servers with different PvP rules after Prelude, so its much better to start with them right now IMO, before tribes settle down, and before PvP players get bored during the next 6-9 months ( or even more).

Jordi sais he is considering a lot of things, but Jad TBH a pve only game (or server) is not a sandbox, anymore than Minceraft is.

EDIT And please quit fitting PvPers ino your own world view. I'm a PvPer and lead many guilds on many games to supremacy - it took many months to many YEARS on many. We have no less staying power than PvErs.

Eremon
03-01-2011, 12:56 PM
I get that there is a PvE crowd scared of the PvP crowd and the griefers but I also understand this is a sandbox and we create our own enemies.

I never said anything about PvE in my post. Everyone who has subscribed to this game knows it involves PvP, so your statement regarding the "PvE crowd being scared of the PvP crowd" is nonsense.

I agree with an earlier post in this thread.

1 Server with Prelude rules
1 Server with Chaos rules

Both have PvP.

Jadzia
03-01-2011, 12:57 PM
Jordi sais he is considering a lot of things, but Jad TBH a pve only game (or server) is not a sandbox, anymore than Minceraft is.

He never said a PvE only server, but a server with different PvP rules. And if you plan to play on the other server, why would you worry about the safer one ?

r4NGe
03-01-2011, 12:57 PM
2 Servers will bring down the game!

pros:
for 2-5 hours, the launch will go smoother
(if diff rulesets) carebears will have a wonderland where they can craft pointlessly for the war that aint happening

cons:
low pop
a split community
worlds can never be consolidated again
game more likely to fail

BigCountry
03-01-2011, 12:58 PM

Both have PvP.

/this

They both have PvP. One is just more extreme (AKA Darkfall2 as you people like to put it).
:D

BigCountry
03-01-2011, 12:59 PM

Both have PvP.

/this

They both have PvP. One is just more extreme (AKA Darkfall2 as you people like to put it). Actually it would be more extreme than Darkfall. There would be no safe areas provided by the game. The players have to physically construct them. We have never had a sandbox that extreme. It would be AWESOME.
:D

cejay
03-01-2011, 01:03 PM
I never said anything about PvE in my post. Everyone who has subscribed to this game knows it involves PvP, so your statement regarding the "PvE crowd being scared of the PvP crowd" is nonsense.

I agree with an earlier post in this thread.

Both have PvP.

You know that means that:

a) Your splitting a 25k subscriber population - already pretty thin.

b) All the real PvPers will go Prelude (yes, including us, because we ARE pvp not "griefers") - all that will happen is that after Prelude the PvErs will be upset again

c) Chaos will shut as there will be only griefers on it and they will get bored in 2 weeks.

So, how does that solve any issues?

Rique
03-01-2011, 01:04 PM
2 Servers will bring down the game!

pros:
for 2-5 hours, the launch will go smoother
(if diff rulesets) carebears will have a wonderland where they can craft pointlessly for the war that aint happening

cons:
low pop
a split community
worlds can never be consolidated again
game more likely to fail

^^This

Not to mention there would be an inevitable balance issue...80% on one server, 20% on the other. This would lead to a want/desire to stop supporting multi-server due to cost but by nature of the game it would prohibit the ability.

Painting yourself in a corner now is a bad deal imo.

cejay
03-01-2011, 01:05 PM
He never said a PvE only server, but a server with different PvP rules. And if you plan to play on the other server, why would you worry about the safer one ?

Read above Jad :-p

cejay
03-01-2011, 01:07 PM
^^This

Not to mention there would be an inevitable balance issue...80% on one server, 20% on the other. This would lead to a want/desire to stop supporting multi-server due to cost but by nature of the game it would prohibit the ability.

God, I seem to be agreeing with everyone today. Must stop and get back into mode with only monosyllabic, nonsensical posts trolling people.

However, your right.

Rique
03-01-2011, 01:08 PM
God, I seem to be agreeing with everyone today. Must stop and get back into mode with only monosyllabic, nonsensical posts trolling people.

However, your right.

Server downtime will make you soft!!!

Jadzia
03-01-2011, 01:09 PM

b) All the real PvPers will go Prelude (yes, uncluding the us, because we ARE pvp not "griefers") - all that will happen is that after Prelude the PvErs will be upset again

c) Chaos will shut as there will be only griefers on it and they will get bored in 2 weeks.

If he sets up 2 servers now, one for war and one for more safety, I'm sure it will stay like that after Prelude...the safer server will get optional tribal war (probably with flagged for war system) while the other one will be free for all. He already said he would set up 2 servers like this after Prelude.

This way the players who like FFA war will stay on their server, while the more peaceful ones will get the option to choose.

Hopibear
03-01-2011, 01:09 PM

Lol so true, i haven't been a mean MONSTER!(edit because i am afraid for ban) for a few hours :( this is not feeling right!

cejay
03-01-2011, 01:10 PM

Clearly - darnit, I did it again! :-(

Hopibear
03-01-2011, 01:11 PM
If he sets up 2 servers now, one for war and one for more safety, I'm sure it will stay like that after Prelude...the safer server will get optional tribal war (probably with flagged for war system) while the other one will be free for all. He already said he would set up 2 servers like this after Prelude.

This way the players who like FFA war will stay on their server, while the more peaceful ones will get the option to choose.

Yeah but still this will split the community...
.. its just annoying and it sucks and it makes me cry very hard!!!!
:(

Eremon
03-01-2011, 01:12 PM

You keep using "PvErs" in your posts. I already clarified for you that everyone knows this game has PvP, and no one is suggesting a "PvE" server... yet you persist in using the term "PvpErs".

Doc
03-01-2011, 01:15 PM
TBH, if he thinks there is need for 2 servers, i would like both of them opened on same day, rather than week or two apart. Since we have chronic lack of info, meh.

cejay

Sorry I just couldn't resist...but if your crying Bear thats's "Hopi Tears" Yummmm...

No, more seriously, Jad, stop. If you have a "pve game with restrictive rules" it's not sandbox. It would break the game. Most subscribers like the game because it's sandbox - if you want just pve seriously, I'd suggest Wurm as its similar but free on the pve island.

Please don't try to sway these guys into releasing a non-sandbox sandbox, or the reviewers will slaughter them.

Hopibear
You keep using "PvErs" in your posts. I already clarified for you that everyone knows this game has PvP, and no one is suggesting a "PvE" server... yet you persist in using the term "PvpErs".

This game fits you perfectly http://www.minecraft.net/
There is some pvp there as well!

cejay
03-01-2011, 01:16 PM

Sorry PvE to me are players that wish to have "consentual" pvp. That is my definition of a PvEer. Any PvPer would, I think, say the same. PvPers are not into "duels", "arranged pvp instances or times" etc.

EDIT: Any more than we are into griefing, ganking, abusing game mechanics etc. PvPers fight to beat their human opponent - fairly....and keep an eye out for other PvPers jumping them!

yoori
03-01-2011, 01:16 PM

b) All the real PvPers will go Prelude (yes, uncluding the us, because we ARE pvp not "griefers") - all that will happen is that after Prelude the PvErs will be upset again

One thing that you seam not to understand is that no one wants pure PvE server and only ones that are crying are PvP'ers(or greifers or however you want to call them) that want to get rid of safezones now. That's why Jooky was/is considering second server without safezones.

If you want to know why safezones are in game read old posts. And please stop your "Don't cry when prelude is over" agenda we all know what will happen then.

Jadzia
03-01-2011, 01:17 PM
Sorry I just couldn't resist...but if your crying Bear thats's "Hopi Tears" Yummmm...

No, more seriously, Jad, stop. If you have a "pve game with restrictive rules" it's not sandbox. It would break the game. MOst subscribers like the game because it's sandbox - if you want just pve seriously, I'd suggest Wurm as its similar but free on the pve island.

Please don't try to sway these guys into releasing a non-sandbox sandbox, or the reviewers will slaughter them.

PvP has nothing to do with sandbox. ATitD is a sandbox and it has no combat at all.
Having said that, I say it again...no one talks about a PvE server. No one wants that. We are talking about servers with different PvP rules.

Eremon
03-01-2011, 01:20 PM

And it SHOULD split the community. It will open the game to more players who like the Prelude ruleset, but find the Post-Prelude ruleset disconcerting. Others will love the Chaos ruleset.

More players=More money
More money=More development
More development=More features

Boxing the game into 1 ruleset serving 1 type of player is like opening a fast food chain and selling 1 type of hamburger. Yeah, you will get a loyal following, but you will remain small, and soon your loyal following will move on to other places. Witness, Darkfall, MO, Shadowbane etc.

cejay
03-01-2011, 01:23 PM
PvP has nothing to do with sandbox. ATitD is a sandbox and it has no combat at all.
Having said that, I say it again...no one talks about a PvE server. No one wants that. We are talking about servers with different PvP rules.

Rules on a server to do with PvP = PvE.

These rules would != sandbox. I know you realise this, equally I know you realise it would be preferable to you as this is your preferred method of game environment and would very much like to see it. I know I would too, if it wern't for the fact I subscribed to the game *as advertised*. Please stop trying to change the game to fit personal playstyle!

Saolite
03-01-2011, 01:23 PM
I still believe that a second server would split the community too much and make certain elements more restrictive. If all the " hardcore PvPers " when to a second server, the unfortunate downside to that would be that both servers would suffer from shortages of (1) Crafters and (2) People to trade for their crafted goods on the other server. Yes, of course you'll be able to do it regardless, but with less people, it means there's less of a market ( both for people to kill and for people to trade with ).

Also, since Prelude safe zones are going to be coming down eventually after prelude is over ( or has it been confirmed by Jordi that it'll be toggle only AFTER Prelude? ) both servers would amount to ALMOST the same thing, only with a split community.

Eremon
03-01-2011, 01:24 PM

Which is precisely what a 1 server with 1 ruleset does.

cejay
03-01-2011, 01:26 PM
And it SHOULD split the community. It will open the game to more players who like the Prelude ruleset, but find the Post-Prelude ruleset disconcerting. Others will love the Chaos ruleset.

More players=More money

Boxing the game into 1 ruleset serving 1 type of player is like opening a fast food chain and selling 1 type of hamburger. Yeah, you will get a loyal following, but you will remain small, and soon your loyal following will move on to other places. Witness, Darkfall, MO, Shadowbane etc.

It wll do the opposite - please research other games that have done this and see the results. People buy things as advertised. If you went into a greengrocers and said "one apple please" and you were given a bag that you then paid for, how angry would you be to open it at home and find you got a melon instead?

Rique
03-01-2011, 01:27 PM
One thing that you seam not to understand is that no one wants pure PvE server and only ones that are crying are PvP'ers(or greifers or however you want to call them) that want to get rid of safezones now. That's why Jooky was/is considering second server without safezones.

If you want to know why safezones are in game read old posts. And please stop your "Don't cry when prelude is over" agenda we all know what will happen then.

Lumping everyone on this envelope is, well, making an assumption. You know what they say about that...

I am not a griefer or even close. I enjoy the game as a whole, as-is. The attraction to this game is what has already been done. You guys seem to think that we are all here discovering the Wheel FFS...It's been done!

For the record. Safezone and the future plan is fine, death penalty and loot rites are fine, pvp reputation flagging is fine, etc... I am supporting that we leave the game as-is...one big happy family (one server)!

Doc
03-01-2011, 01:27 PM

These rules would != sandbox. I know you realise this, equally I know you realise it would be preferable to you as this is your preferred method of game environment and would very much like to see it. I know I would too, if it wern't for the fact I subscribed to the game *as advertised*. Please stop trying to change the game to fit personal playstyle!

SWG was not a sandbox? EvE is not a sandbox?

And noone is asking for "consensual PvP" server, but one with safe-zones and one without safe-zones. Never actually seen anyone ask for PvE server or something similar.

And again, if he thinks that for whatever reason 2 servers are needed, i prefer them to be opened on same day, same time.

Rique
03-01-2011, 01:30 PM

More players=More money

Ask CCP (Eve online) how one server is working...BTW they dwarf the subscribers from all the games you mentioned, combined! ... for the last 10 years!

Jadzia
03-01-2011, 01:30 PM

Please show me that advertisement. Xsyon has always been advertised as a game with safe zones and open PVp with consequences, player owned protected housing, player owned protected storage.
Its not me who try to change the game. It is you, and I don't mind it at all...seems Xsyon is willing to change it to your like, but on a different server. Why aren't you happy for that ?

Tandarie
03-01-2011, 01:32 PM
Please show me that advertisement. Xsyon has always been advertised as a game with safe zones and open PVp with consequences, player owned protected housing, player owned protected storage.
Its not me who try to change the game. It is you, and I don't mind it at all...seems Xsyon is willing to change it to your like, but on a different server. Why aren't you happy for that ?

+1

cejay
SWG was not a sandbox? EvE is not a sandbox?

And noone is asking for "consensual PvP" server, but one with safe-zones and one without safe-zones.

SWG was not - and if you played on Ahazi in the early days trust me you'd know me :-)

Equally with EVE - it IS a sandbox precisely because it has ONE server and the ruleset is the same. I'm not advocating EVE style savezones or whatever, but you CANT advertise one thing then deliver another. Oh, btw, EVE? MOO. So I guess if you played there early days you'd know me too.

This is silly. If you *advertise* a product as is, you *implement the product as advertised*. Apples and melons.

Players' personal preferences should not dictate the game - what the company advertises as the game should dictate the game

FabricSoftener

what MMO have you played? I ask because of your comment on pvp rules, hell even Darkfall has pvp rules

ifireallymust

One server, ten servers.... Wipe, no Wipe... Just launch the game when it's ready.

FabricSoftener
03-01-2011, 01:34 PM
SWG was not - and if you played on Ahazi in the early days trust me you'd know me :-)

Equally with EVE - it IS a sandbox precisely because it has ONE server and the ruleset is the same. I'm not advocating EVE style savezones or whatever, but you CANT advertise one thing then deliver another. Oh, btw, EVE? MOO. So I guess if you played there early days you'd know me too.

This is silly. If you *advertise* a product as is, you *implement the product as advertised*. Apples and melons.

Players' personal preferences should not dictate the game - what the company advertises as the game should dictate the game

1. 'advertise' and answering an interview question are not the same thing. please keep that in mind.
2. all games have pvp rules thus according to what you said that means all games are pve games.

wolfmoonstrike
03-01-2011, 01:35 PM

I never saw him say he wanted safe zones down or player protected stuff gone (at least not right off the bat). I'm for safezones as well (though I don't know if I want them to last 6 months) because it gives everybody a chance to build their settlement and make tribal warfare interesting when its turned on. I really look forward to taking on castles and fortresses when the time comes. Only reason to raid those with less is for easy resources for when they become scarcer.

yoori
03-01-2011, 01:36 PM

Hmm, Jadzia isn't trying to force her way in this game and never said that. And if you're looking for unrestricted PvP with no rules than your in a wrong game. This game wasn't advertised by NG except for few inteviews by Jooky. So you might found wrong advertising.

BTW It was soooo nice when you were gone we had civilized discussions, even trolling was on high level. It almost felt like forums for grown people. Are you sure you don't have to go somewhere until launch.

Rique
03-01-2011, 01:37 PM

^^This

Damn, now I'm doing it!

cejay
1. 'advertise' and answering an interview question are not the same thing. please keep that in mind.
2. all games have pvp rules thus according to what you said that means all games are pve games.

1. Trite answer for someone who is losing the point TBH.
2. Yes, within boundaries as advertised before initial purchase.

One thing in the last 20 years of online game development - if you go with the masses you get a fail. We all know that. As to games? Actually all of them, except Final Fantasy genre - somehow I could never get my head around that genre.

EDIT: Rique: lol sorry mate it's clearly infectious!

galagah
I'll play it no matter what . But for the love of Gamers everywhere , set something in stone , announce it , and stay with it . If this means 2 servers , then fine .

Doc
03-01-2011, 01:39 PM

So, they are not sandbox cause you have your imaginary rules about what sandbox is. Mkay.

And, i must say im lost, what exactly will not be as advertised? Sandbox does not mean 1 server only. Dont really see where you got that. If 1 server cant cope with number of players, or if Jordi wants to offer 2 servers with different PvP rules, game is as much sandbox as it was before.

One thing in the last 20 years of online game development - if you go with the masses you get a fail. We all know that. As to games? Actually all of them, except Final Fantasy genre - somehow I could never get my head around that genre.

I think you will notice "game expereince may change during play" just for the reason you mention. So, if they change combat, im not getting what was "advertised" because combat was 1 thing at beginning and something else now?

As i said, if he thinks for whatever reason 2 servers are needed i want them to start on same day, same time. Thats what i would like to know, why are 2 servers an option before dramatizing too much.

cejay
03-01-2011, 01:42 PM
So, they are not sandbox cause you have your imaginary rules about what sandbox is. Mkay.

And, i must say im lost, what exactly will not be as advertised? Sandbox does not mean 1 server only. Dont really see where you got that. If 1 server cant cope with number of players, or if Jordi wants to offer 2 servers with different PvP rules, game is as much sandbox as it was before.

Sandbox means a developing world with as few rules as possible. Giving timesets to daily PvP is like a game saying "ok, you all have to sit down now and have tea" - see EVE or DAOC or ANY good MMO ever do that?

As to your second point, you are right, it doesn't, but sandbox means open game environment with as few rules as posible. Again, apples and melons, and I would point you to Minecraft if you prefer. If I were a jackass I'd also say "move along"; but I won't.

FabricSoftener
03-01-2011, 01:43 PM

1. without question its very common for gamers to read the answer to an interview question and read it as 'promised features advertised' and then they procede to cry as if daddy broke a promise to take them to the ball game when it doesnt get delievered exactly as answered in the interview that they saw as a promised advertised feature.....just sayin.
2. you said rules for pvp = pve. Darkfall has rules for pvp, as well as all other games I am aware of which is why I am curious what games you have played

wolfmoonstrike
03-01-2011, 01:43 PM

Yep, but even in FFXI they are failing by going with masses; more and more like WoW everyday. FF14 was a fail (they are currently fixing it) but because SE didn't learn from their mistakes with FFXI. Instead of taking all the stuff they got right and putting in the game they tried to reinvent the wheel.

But in all seriousness by making two servers you basically will ruin what could make this game great.

Jadzia
03-01-2011, 01:45 PM
This is the only thing I found from NG which can be considered as an advertisement:

In Xsyon, tribe zones are safe zones. While wilderness areas will be mostly anything goes, encumbrance limits will prevent extensive looting and mechanisms are in place to prevent camping spawn locations. The goal is to have open PvP in general but not cater to griefer types.

If someone has a link or a quote for another one please post.

kombi
03-01-2011, 01:46 PM
Remove some green fog if you think the servers are too full.. dont put in another server.. i think it will ruin the game.. i love that we have crafter types mixed in with pvp types.. even if they dont lol.. i think it make for a more realistic fun gameplay... i would hate to just be stuck with pvps or crafters...

ifireallymust
03-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Remove some green fog if you think the servers are too full.. dont put in another server.. i think it will ruin the game.. i love that we have crafter types mixed in with pvp types.. even if they dont lol.. i think it make for a more realistic fun gameplay... i would hate to just be stuck with pvps or crafters...

I don't think the complaints or wishes of the population is the issue. There are lag issues, and database issues, because there are more of us than anticipated.

yoori
Sandbox means a developing world with as few rules as possible. Giving timesets to daily PvP is like a game saying "ok, you all have to sit down now and have tea" - see EVE or DAOC or ANY good MMO ever do that?

As to your second point, you are right, it doesn't, but sandbox means open game environment with as few rules as posible. Again, apples and melons, and I would point you to Minecraft if you prefer. If I were a jackass I'd also say "move along"; but I won't.

Where did you get timesets on PvP from? As far as I know Jooky hasn't decided on how warfare will look like and he's looking into few systems. I'm sure when he decides something he will let us know.

I wouldn't want to see a system where you can siedge my town when my tribe is offline working or sleeping, if that's what you mean by "timeset"

cejay
1. without question its very common for gamers to read the answer to an interview question and read it as 'promised features advertised' and then they procede to cry as if daddy broke a promise to take them to the ball game when it doesnt get delievered exactly as answered in the interview that they saw as a promised advertised feature.....just sayin.
2. you said rules for pvp = pve. Darkfall has rules for pvp, as well as all other games I am aware of which is why I am curious what games you have played

Welcome your thoughts.

1/ Big difference between a fundamental shift of the game premis and a "not implemented feature".

2/ As said, every MMO (sadly) but FF genre. And yes of course every game has "rules", but advertised "sandbox" games should not split rulesets between servers, or neither are really sandbox. Your welcome to flame that, but sadly it's true. Sandbox is "do anything" (other than rules constricting complete stupidity), so you can not have a sandbox game by definition if it has different rulesets on different servers. This has been true for over 30 years (google MUSH for the first sandbox online game genre).

FabricSoftener
03-01-2011, 01:55 PM
Welcome your thoughts.

1/ Big difference between a fundamental shift of the game premis and a "not implemented feature".

2/ As said, every MMO (sadly) but FF genre. And yes of course every game has "rules", but advertised "sandbox" games should not split rulesets between servers, or neither are really sandbox. Your welcome to flame that, but sadly it's true. Sandbox is "do anything" (other than rules constricting complete stupidity), so you can not have a sandbox game by definition if it has different rulesets on different servers. This has been true for over 30 years (google MUSH for the first sandbox online game genre).

1. the thing is to be honest I havent read anything anywhere about pvp in Xyson at all other than from the community itself. Thats pretty piss poor 'advertising' given how much I have read about the game.

2. gamespot considers GTA series to be a sandbox. GTA is also listed as an example of a 'non-lineral game, on wikipedia when you do a wiki search on sandbox. I dont get myself too much involved in sandbox discussions given that the industry itself cant even get within 15,000 miles to what I consider a sandbox so on that I punt :)

Doc
03-01-2011, 01:57 PM
Welcome your thoughts.

Mmmm, by your definition there was never sandbox game and there never will be one (well maybe when AI is fully developed and has ability crate environment instantly for you to "do anything" you desire). Its a missconception you have. And no, by your definition Xsyon is not sandbox at all as it is. Though your definition is not very good to start with sooooo...

""do anything" (other than rules constricting complete stupidity)" that contradicts itself, either you can do anything - or you cant, so even you, with your definition, acknowledge there must be rules.

And i would really like you to define what is stupid and what isnt, cause thats very subjective, you see, its very stupid to me that you can zerg my fort when theres noone around. See, we should have a rule about that.

r4NGe
03-01-2011, 01:58 PM
The very best book you ever read.

The very best movie you have ever seen.

There was conflict.

wolfmoonstrike
03-01-2011, 02:00 PM
1. the thing is to be honest I havent read anything anywhere about pvp in Xyson at all other than from the community itself. Thats pretty piss poor 'advertising' given how much I have read about the game.

2. gamespot considers GTA series to be a sandbox. GTA is also listed as an example of a 'non-lineral game, on wikipedia when you do a wiki search on sandbox. I dont get myself too much involved in sandbox discussions given that the industry itself cant even get within 15,000 miles to what I consider a sandbox so on that I punt :)

Apples to oranges man. There is a difference between Sandbox game and Sandbox MMO.

FabricSoftener
03-01-2011, 02:01 PM
Apples to oranges man. There is a difference between Sandbox game and Sandbox MMO.

Like I said, I dont have conversations about sandbox when the industry considers GTA a sandbox, I dont give a F if its single player or not. That is one of the most lineral games I have ever played.

All I know is if I cant have my snowblower at login its not a sandbox!

Ceebiddy
03-01-2011, 02:01 PM
Different sandboxes have different rules? I may want mine covered so the cats don't crap in it and someone else may not. Both are sandboxes, they just both have seperate rules. Which "sandox" do you prefer to play in? :)

"Can't we all just get along?"
Rodney King

ifireallymust
03-01-2011, 02:03 PM
The very best book you ever read.

The very best movie you have ever seen.

There was conflict.

Conflict as the undercurrent in almost every paragraph and bit of dialogue, actually. But then again, in my favorite books and movies, the underdogs always win, not the vast and wealthy conglomerates or the howling barbarian hordes of bloodthirsty, home invading, looting, pillaging bastards.

FabricSoftener
03-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Conflict as the undercurrent in almost every paragraph and bit of dialogue, actually. But then again, in my favorite books and movies, the underdogs always win, not the vast and wealthy conglomerates or the howling barbarian hordes of bloodthirsty, home invading, looting, pillaging bastards.

it really just depends on where you decide to start and finish the story.

Having said that, competition is a reciepe for internal destruction so ...

Nephilim
03-01-2011, 02:16 PM
im for ONE server; i want to EVE style this up. it SHOULDNT be hard i wouldnt think to divide the land up into 2-4 servers each covering half-quarter of the map :) like clusters in eve

cejay
03-01-2011, 02:17 PM
im for ONE server; i want to EVE style this up. it SHOULDNT be hard i wouldnt think to divide the land up into 2-4 servers each covering half-quarter of the map :) like clusters in eve

This is a viable option if processing power was the question - if it is then fine, if not (and I believe it's not with grid tech servers), then it's down to votes on PvP/PvE /sigh

BigCountry
03-01-2011, 02:28 PM
I don't think the complaints or wishes of the population is the issue. There are lag issues, and database issues, because there are more of us than anticipated.

If this is the case. 2 servers. 1 Normal. 1 Chaos.

If it's not the case, 1 server, Normal.

I think everyone here can agree with that.

Stop arguing like a bunch of retards. Jordi has to sift thru all this mess to see any valid responses.

Deacon
03-01-2011, 02:30 PM
so...now the already small dev teams..gets divided, or has their already overtaxed attention divided, between two servers? You think you've waited long in the past for patches and updates...wait till they're servicing two crowds and servers.

cejay
03-01-2011, 02:31 PM
Ok guys lets be sensible.

They are an indy company.

They have less than 10 people - and a 16 year old is their most level headed forum admin.

They have no manpower to count the vote anyway - and we can't argue with whatever they say regardless.

I feel trolled by the obvious facts.

I also feel another ban incomming :-(

Tom316
03-01-2011, 02:40 PM

I agree with you Jadzia and i think its one of the better options right now. This way those that want true FFA pvp can play on there server and those of us that do not want that and want optional pvp can play on ours. This way he can cater to both sets of people and not have to cave to one of the other down the road.

r4NGe
03-01-2011, 02:42 PM
I agree with you Jadzia and i think its one of the better options right now. This way those that want true FFA pvp can play on there server and those of us that do not want that and want optional pvp can play on ours. This way he can cater to both sets of people and not have to cave to one of the other down the road.

2 servers does not cater to both sets. It caters to one.

cejay
03-01-2011, 02:44 PM
it does not matter they do not have the manpower to count 25k+votes anyway. It's hype.

byrgar
03-01-2011, 02:46 PM
it does not matter they do not have the manpower to count 25k+votes anyway. It's hype.

25k+ votes, source or I call BS tbh

cejay
03-01-2011, 02:48 PM
25k+ votes, source or I call BS tbh

Easy, count their invoice numbers....so call BS as much as u like. LOL.

BigCountry
03-01-2011, 02:48 PM
I know right! Where are you guys pulling 25k clients from? lol

How do you know the invoice #is an auto incrementing seed that started with 0?

Araceli
03-01-2011, 02:50 PM
I think 2 servers for any reason is a horrible idea, whether it's location based or ruleset based. However you split the community, you're going to split the game right to the heart and kill it dead. I would seriously consider refunds for my 2 accounts if they do choose to go with 2 servers, it's unnecessary, unhelpful, and unwanted by me at least.

r4NGe
03-01-2011, 02:51 PM
However you split the community, you're going to split the game right to the heart and kill it dead.

This man gets it. This is not a carebear vs pvp argument. It is just how it works.

BigCountry
03-01-2011, 02:51 PM
I think 2 servers for any reason is a horrible idea, whether it's location based or ruleset based. However you split the community, you're going to split the game right to the heart and kill it dead. I would seriously consider refunds for my 2 accounts if they do choose to go with 2 servers, it's unnecessary, unhelpful, and unwanted by me at least.

If it's a technical issue, then would you still want a refund?

The more I dwell on this, the more I think it's a technical issue. Jordi's team is telling him, look, what we have in place now cannot handle this many clients. So he is putting the feelers out there to us seeing how we would respond to 2 servers. That's what I think.

cejay
03-01-2011, 02:53 PM
I know right! Where are you guys pulling 25k clients from? lol

How do you know the invoice #is an auto incrementing seed that started with 0?

Unless your trying to be bigger than you are, it would.

Id not say they are, but I really don't care. If theyre being fair - yes, we have wives/GFs flooding in every day (seriously no joke) who have invoice numbers. If they started at 10k then no but why the fuck would you bother? After you have excluded the impossible, whatever left may be improbable, but likely.

Likely it starts at 000001

BigCountry
03-01-2011, 02:56 PM

Id they are, I really don't care. If theyre being fair - yes, we have wives/GFs flooding in every day (seriously no joke) who have invoice numbers. If they started at 10k then no but why the fuck would you bother? After you have excluded the impossible, whatever left may be improbable, but likely.

Yeah. If he has even close to 10k orders (possible connected clients) then we need multiple servers....that's a techincal fact. The Rift mmorpg architecure only supports 2k clients and they have an ARMY of money and brain power.

However after playing this game 3 weeks ago up until now, I just am not sensing that many clients. Not even close. I would guess more in the realm of 500-1 thousand, tops.

But if it's a technical issue even with a 1k software cap and he has to split us, we have no choice. It is what it is.

tilla
03-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Hey cejay, nice to see you're back. I'm requesting you kindly remove any reference to my person from your signature; Jordi directly addressed my issues in private correspondence and everything is cool :)

blackzilla
03-01-2011, 03:00 PM
A perfect server population is 9-10K. It should only get a second server if they have more than 12K. Just my opinon...

byrgar
03-01-2011, 03:00 PM

Id not say they are, but I really don't care. If theyre being fair - yes, we have wives/GFs flooding in every day (seriously no joke) who have invoice numbers. If they started at 10k then no but why the fuck would you bother? After you have excluded the impossible, whatever left may be improbable, but likely.

Likely it starts at 000001

To preorder, you have to become a member, there are less than 8500 members.

You can become a member without preordering though, so actual preorders with clients will probably be less than that.

nowhere near 25k though in any case

cejay
03-01-2011, 03:01 PM
Yeah. If he has even close to 10k orders (possible connected clients) then we need multiple servers....that's a techincal fact. We have all played this engine...
lol

However after playing this game 3 weeks ago up until now, I just am not sensing that many clients. Not even close. I would guess more in the realm of 500-1 thousand, tops.

But if it's a technical issue even with a 1k software cap and he has to split us, we have no choice. It is what it is.

Given that we in our tribe apparently have between 30-80 people, and there are 12 in our TS right now, of which none of us are playing ATM - I think you have your answer. Invoice numbers stand and TBH if there only 5-10k people who want to play this game, then It'll die very fast.

BigCountry
03-01-2011, 03:04 PM
between 30-80?

wtf man? can you narrow that down any to a better number range?
lol

cejay
03-01-2011, 03:05 PM
between 30-80?

wtf man? can you narrow that down any to a better number range?
lol

No - because EDIT [most of] our members want to play the game rather than fuck about and then get wiped. Sorry.

ifireallymust
03-01-2011, 03:10 PM
If it's a technical issue, then would you still want a refund?

The more I dwell on this, the more I think it's a technical issue. Jordi's team is telling him, look, what we have in place now cannot handle this many clients. So he is putting the feelers out there to us seeing how we would respond to 2 servers. That's what I think.

If that's the case, what's wrong with two servers, whether they be EU and US, or Chaos and regular pvp ruleset, or two identical servers that anyone from anywhere can play on? If there are more than double the number of people expected at start (and it sure sounds like there's even more of us than that), then who is going to lose out by having two servers? I mean sure, one server would be great, but two servers or ten servers are a hell of a lot better than no servers and no game!

BigCountry
03-01-2011, 03:12 PM
If that's the case, what's wrong with two servers, whether they be EU and US, or Chaos and regular pvp ruleset, or two identical servers that anyone from anywhere can play on? If there are more than double the number of people expected at start (and it sure sounds like there's even more of us than that), then who is going to lose out by having two servers? I mean sure, one server would be great, but two servers or ten servers are a hell of a lot better than no servers and no game!

I have no issue with multiple servers if that is the case. Just communicate that to me and I am perfectly ok with that.

To put things into perspective, look at Rift, it launched last week. HUGE company, huge budget = lots of brain power. Their architecture supports 2k clients logged in.

If Jordi and his team have a lot more than 2k, tell us that. And we, as a community, figure out how we are to split ourselves accordingly next week if we technically need to go to multiple servers. I hope it's not a pride issue among he and his team.

cejay
03-01-2011, 03:13 PM

Your being too nice - sorry. They have 2 programmers - Jordie and X. We can all support the underdog but just think for a minute how much in all we have now paid. Please guys just quit asking stupid questions and polls and launch it already. I'm pretty sure that $250-500k of pre-order hasn't left them short to employ anyone they see fit.

blake378
03-01-2011, 03:16 PM
well if they launch a pvp server and a pve server the pvp server will die because they will get tired of the endless ganking and come play on the pve server

BigCountry
03-01-2011, 03:27 PM
well if they launch a pvp server and a pve server the pvp server will die because they will get tired of the endless ganking and come play on the pve server

I disagree here. I think both server rulesets would do just fine if the numbers are there to split us accordingly.

ifireallymust
03-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Your being too nice - sorry. They have 2 programmers - Jordie and X. We can all support the underdog but just think for a minute how much in all we have now paid. Please guys just quit asking stupid questions and polls and launch it already. I'm pretty sure that $250-500k of pre-order hasn't left them short to employ anyone they see fit.

Being nice hell! I'm being selfish on this issue, because I want to play!

Hopibear
03-01-2011, 03:41 PM
I disagree here. I think both server rulesets would do just fine if the numbers are there to split us accordingly.

Lol that is what you say...

BigCountry
03-01-2011, 03:44 PM
I would need to see the numbers though. And we could start polls, discussions among the forum etc and split clans/groups accordingly.

You can't just throw up 2 servers last minute and tell people to chose one. This is a sandbox mmo, that won't work. The community needs time to plan and split itself accordingly. This is regardless of rulesets. We would want each server to do well. I am going off the Shadowbane model.

Neo70
03-01-2011, 03:53 PM
Its not the question of a pvp or a pve server. Its the point to get a EU and a USA Server to fix the lag prob, i think.

Delvie
03-01-2011, 03:54 PM
That brings up an interesting point - is there other ways to break us up? Like maybe a homestead only server and a tribe only server? LOL just kidding:)

ifireallymust
03-01-2011, 04:02 PM
That brings up an interesting point - is there other ways to break us up? Like maybe a homestead only server and a tribe only server? LOL just kidding:)

Heck no! I want to be able to run past those giant, walled in tribe cities and laugh at the poor folks all penned up like cattle.

Well, at least until they get comfy furniture, indoor plumbing, and internet. Then I want to trot over to the nearest tribe and borrow someone's couch, facilities, and computer for a few days now and then.

Rique
03-01-2011, 04:05 PM
Heck no! I want to be able to run past those giant, walled in tribe cities and laugh at the poor folks all penned up like cattle.

Well, at least until they get comfy furniture, indoor plumbing, and internet. Then I want to trot over to the nearest tribe and borrow someone's couch, facilities, and computer for a few days now and then.

The Couchsurfing and Loafer skills are due to release after Prelude.

billpaustin
03-01-2011, 04:22 PM
There are two possible reasons for two servers:
1) too many people for one -- if this is true, we will have to have 2 servers
2) different rules -- if this is the only reason, I'm not sure I'm for it.

But let's say they do have too many people for one server. I think it would make a lot of sense to move the kill-everything crowd to one server, and let the other server continue as normal. Normal being what we have now: open world PvP with safe zones around camps.

ifireallymust
03-01-2011, 04:25 PM
The Couchsurfing and Loafer skills are due to release after Prelude.

Whooo hooo! I better learn to do those brightly-colored thread hair wraps and maybe some hemp rope and low grade gemstone necklace crafting, then, as I recall those being essential components of the neo-hippy barter arsenal.

FabricSoftener
03-01-2011, 05:04 PM
guys..

on the 'he only has two programmers' would you folks please read section called 'developers'
http://www.xsyon.com/developers
while your at it maybe take a peak at the one called 'features' too

Arcturus
03-01-2011, 05:06 PM
I hope they keep one server but if they have to split. Make it one for NA and one for EU.
That way we can have a decent ping over here. Tho I would prefer a more populated server.

BigCountry
03-01-2011, 05:27 PM
That's a well done sig Arc.

Arcturus
03-01-2011, 05:55 PM
Thank you. I got lazy with it. I put more effort into the ones for other people.
That and my trial for psp ran out and I'm too cheap to buy it. I need to make a Xsyon related on now you pointed it out.

ifireallymust
03-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Better add a third server while you're at it. Xsyon just hit #1 on MMORPG.com's list.

BigCountry
03-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Better add a third server while you're at it. Xsyon just hit #1 on MMORPG.com's list.

I know LOL.....good and not good....give it 48 hours though. If it's still #1/#2 then we in trouble.
haha

ifireallymust
03-01-2011, 07:06 PM
I know LOL.....good and not good....give it 48 hours though. If it's still #1/#2 then we in trouble.
haha

But maybe in trouble in a good way if whoever the server provider is can get on the stick!