View Full Version : Looking for a Tribe

Belated
03-18-2010, 05:35 PM
Games Played

EQ1 (5yrs)
DAoC (2yrs)
WoW (4yrs)

Experience

Been a guild leader on every game I have played and always gone to the top 1-2 spot in every mmo played so I know what it takes to be #1. I have no intentions of being any leader figure in this game as I am strictly looking for a players roll. Helping out is not a problem, as I am sure to be a good source of information.

I am a great crafter if you need one, but I truly plan on killing and taking what the Tribe needs. Needless killing isn't my intention, but if that is where the tribe is headed sign me up.
I have not pre-ordered yet as I have not seen any video, but pretty sure I am headed to Xsyon anyway just don't want to get scammed.

I am a pretty solid player, but you will see that once we start as actions speak louder than words.

Been gaming all in all for about 15yrs mmos, and to many console games to list.

LF a mature guild that has good leadership and doesn't take shit from anyone. Good isn't an option for me as I am Hardcore and eat Care-Bears for breakfast. I will settle for Neutral if Evil doesn't pan out for me. I am pretty flexible to this point but anti good.

Vent server is a must for me as I am always in vent for communication to participate in the guilds next objective.

The Leader of the guild also has to be online most of the time, or someone that is equally as good. I will not stand for a leaderless guild floating the fuck along. Goals, direction are important, so don't waste my time.

Look forward in adding to the tribe,

Belated

"Overkill is better than no kill at all."
-Belated

Ivan Streptovsky
03-18-2010, 05:41 PM
You have values very similar if not exactly alike with the USSR. I'll send you some information and our ventrilo information so you can give us a chat.

PANZERBUNNY
03-18-2010, 07:22 PM
You could take the easy road and join one of the "larger" guilds or you could take a stab at starting one from the ground up.

I'm shooting for 4-10 people for launch. Keep it small. Learn the game. Move on from there.
I'm sensible and looking for other people to be the "veterans" and leaders when newer players enter the game.

I'd rather the Desert Rats be a diverse Merc Command. Offering a range of services from protection, raids and crafting.
Check out the "Desert Rats" thread to see more about my ideas for the tribe.

Vent is a must. I can provide one or if someone would rather use theirs, thats also good. A guild forum isn't that high on my list because in my experience, most people dont even frequent it.

Cheers

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m265/panzerbunny/DRSIGRECRUIT.jpg

Palo god
03-18-2010, 08:59 PM
Ivan Streptovsky wrote:

You have values very similar if not exactly alike with the USSR. I'll send you some information and our ventrilo information so you can give us a chat.

You say that for everyone that's looking for a tribe.

Ivan Streptovsky
03-18-2010, 09:05 PM
Palo god wrote:

Ivan Streptovsky wrote:

You say that for everyone that's looking for a tribe.

I say that for everyone looking for a tribe that has similar interests to ours

Ikisis
03-19-2010, 02:20 PM
or Join Templar and just Dominate the game :-)

Spitfire5
03-19-2010, 03:15 PM
Or join BAD AS CAN and be get balla status.

Belated
03-20-2010, 10:49 AM
@ Desert Rats,

Thanks for your reply, being a small merc guild isn't one of my goals, as I am looking for a guild that is slightly bigger and involved.

GL to you and all your endeavors,

Belated

aliksteel
03-20-2010, 11:05 AM
You can check out Hopi on the recruiting tribes page. Has all our info. I think we still have a few spots open for new members.

Good luck with your Tribe hunt.

Xx1327
03-20-2010, 11:15 AM
check out encore see if we're what your lookin for. link yo our forums in my sig.

hope to see ya around

Belated
03-20-2010, 01:10 PM
It was a touch choice between 1 other guild but as they are ally's anyway I am hopeful it will all work out.

After hours of looking I have decided to join Tribes Tribe. My reasons are my own, but I wish all of you the best of luck.