PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

YamiOkami
03-04-2011, 06:45 PM
This seems to be the place everyone goes so i'm posting this here. You might see this as a bit of a gush, but considering recent difficulties and issues, I wanted to say a quick thank you to the Devs, and Guides.

Regardless of what has been happening, you have done a really good job in my eyes, constant updates, and have been very efficient and fast in fixing the problems.. more so than i would expect from more expensive games at launch.

In a world of clones and unimaginative games, you have been working on a game i could see myself playing for a good long while.

Considering some of the outcry that has erupted recently, I thought a counter-balance was in order. I'll be sticking with the game come hell or highwater [please dont flood the lake ^^].

I can't stop you if you want to post arguing my points, but I would appreciate it if you didnt. There are plenty of places to talk about what you don't like... i would prefer to keep this free of complaints.

Thank you,
Yami

Mitsarugii
03-04-2011, 07:29 PM
/signed

Jadzia
03-04-2011, 07:30 PM
Agreed. Thanks for everything you have done till now and keep up the good work, guys.

treyu
03-05-2011, 01:59 AM
totally agree

galagah
03-05-2011, 03:09 AM
Agreed , i think the team is doing a brilliant job and are obviously working like maniacs to try and fix problems as they arise . This in itself is a good sign of things to come in my opinion .

Keep up the good work :)

jokhul
03-05-2011, 03:31 AM
/signed

The occasional stumble and faceplant is inevitable. The important thing is getting back up and moving forward :D

Bridger
03-05-2011, 03:41 AM
/signed

yoori
03-05-2011, 03:50 AM
/signed

rickle44
03-05-2011, 04:35 AM
Yup...thank you

Saorlan
03-05-2011, 04:48 AM
If it was not for this game I would have given up on MMOs altogether !

Jooky you are holding the sandbox torch alone in a forest of EQ clones. The torch holders before you have all fallen into traps that you see in front of you. You have our hope and support !

Franconian
03-05-2011, 08:04 AM
Aye.

StarvingSteve
03-05-2011, 11:30 AM
Yup ^^

I hope the devs don't take all the ranting and flaming too serious, it just shows that players actually care about the game.
At least nobody's like "Ya whatever, WoW is my primary game, anyway".

ffff
03-05-2011, 11:32 AM
rgr that! agreed.

BigCountry
03-05-2011, 11:36 AM
Well I am not kissing ass this time. The last 24 hours have been a clusterfuct. I did not sign up for Mortal Offline again...

These people need to make up their minds and give us a product.

At the moment, I have no clue where this freaking game is going...just announce something and do it. Fix you mess. And quit announcing things, changing things, and messing with our heads. I did not pay for a online blog. I want some results...it's that simple.

Malivius
03-05-2011, 11:36 AM
/signed and agreed. This game, even at this stage and with a wipe incoming, is single-handedly destroying not only my grades this semester, but any semblance of a regular sleeping pattern. Nothing like not realizing that it's 3AM until it's too late to do anything about it :)...sigh...guess I'll just play until 6, then get ready >:)

tomduril
03-05-2011, 12:03 PM
/signed

Excellent work you all have put up in the last years! I totally aggree with the first post!

Keep going - you are heading in the right direction! Lot`s of sandboxes have gone wrong because few people pushed their ideas through - beeing aggressive in the game and in the forums! I like this game beeing about survival and the sense of danger outside of the (small) safezone of my camp (with a nice warm fire of course).

I kept running around the amazing world you created
- occasionally beeing chased by a bear
- trading with people
- getting stabbed and robbed by others ;)

Following the struggles with pvp/carebears and how you handle technical, organisational and design problems is inspiring for all independent studios out there!

Thank you very very much for this exciting experience!

I am really really looking forward to play for real - and wish you the very best playerbase that game designers and a company could aim for ;-)

orious13
03-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Well I am not kissing ass this time. The last 24 hours have been a clusterfuct. I did not sign up for Mortal Offline again...

These people need to make up their minds and give us a product.

At the moment, I have no clue where this freaking game is going...just announce something and do it. Fix you mess. And quit announcing things, changing things, and messing with our heads. I did not pay for a online blog. I want some results...it's that simple.

The direction the game will go is the direction the community will take it from start to "finish" within Jordi's reason. That is all.

wolfmoonstrike
03-05-2011, 02:28 PM
/signed

bOOmerDK
03-05-2011, 02:33 PM
/signed

mworley01
03-05-2011, 02:36 PM
/signed

Aethaeryn
03-05-2011, 03:17 PM
Well I gave MO a lot longer and more support so I will give this game at least that long. Not sure I can go through that again though. This game is the only reason I am still considering MMOs.