PDA

View Full Version : TGM Introduction Video Launch

furanku
03-05-2011, 02:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2IQuk-Q6oc
Please watch it in HD, otherwise it does not look as good. -_- will attempt to fix it so, lower quality looks as good.

^_^ What do you think?

wolfmoonstrike
03-05-2011, 02:10 AM
Lol over the top for my taste but I enjoyed it. Though I think it might be better placed in tribal discussions lol :P. Nice job though^^.

furanku
03-05-2011, 02:14 AM
Lol over the top for my taste but I enjoyed it. Though I think it might be better placed in tribal discussions lol :P. Nice job though^^.

eh think its over the top, hmm thought it might be nice.
But yeah you are probably right, I figure since it was a vid it might be ok in general.

wolfmoonstrike
03-05-2011, 02:18 AM
eh think its over the top, hmm thought it might be nice.
But yeah you are probably right, I figure since it was a vid it might be ok in general.

Naw I'm just one of those people that prefers to observe from the back....so flair makes me uncomfortable lol. Like I said it's nice, just over the top for my tastes. I think Cejay and Inq will like it though. I'm just a lowly headhunter :p so pay no mind to me lol.

Meik
03-05-2011, 08:33 AM
I dig it.
Good job man.

orious13
03-05-2011, 08:36 AM
Cool :D

Tandarie
03-05-2011, 08:41 AM
This belongs in tribe recruitment ^_^

furanku
03-05-2011, 09:19 AM
I dig it.
Good job man.
Thanks, I was thinking of adding fire at the end, like as soon as it fads to black BAM! fire VERRISHHHHH

Cool :D

^_^ Thanks! I'm just learning how to do all this ^_^ if you would like one of your tribe/alliance let me know, more practice = getting better.

furanku
03-05-2011, 01:52 PM
I stupidly still would like to know what others think ^_^ also I could be intereted in making other clan/tribes/guilds/alliance something similar ^_^

Grass_Ninja
03-05-2011, 03:09 PM
as a vid its kinda neat. on other thoughts thought TGM disbanded? whos left u and pandemic i guess?

furanku
03-05-2011, 03:28 PM
tgm over 15 tribes Grass_Ninja.
The Apache left, bea cuse of whatever reason. However, we have 420 that openly joined and Bad as CAn openly joined. we ar respecting the other Homesteads and Tribe leaders to stay Anon until launch. :)

shadowlz
03-05-2011, 04:09 PM
tgm over 15 tribes Grass_Ninja.
The Apache left, bea cuse of whatever reason. However, we have 420 that openly joined and Bad as CAn openly joined. we ar respecting the other Homesteads and Tribe leaders to stay Anon until launch. :)

BAC joined? Awesome! I wish they would post more often, they are the funnest people on the forums by far.

pendergraft
03-05-2011, 04:19 PM
It stinks!

Hopibear
03-06-2011, 07:15 AM
Looks good

boomer0901
03-06-2011, 07:22 AM
This belongs in tribe recruitment ^_^

No actually it doesn't they should make an alliance section or something to discuss it in.

boomer0901
03-06-2011, 07:34 AM
I do enjoy how the game hasn't even started yet and we're gonna right of the bat try and zerg crush the whole server and possibly destroy the game at the same time. If you really wanted pvp you can kill all you want but you don't just kill to wipe ppl out over and over again until they leave, the money comes from the crafter/pve, if he leaves the game so does your pvp.

And by forming your uber alliance you are going to force the hands of neutral/good tribes to form an alliance and now we have a crappy zerg/alliance game instead of what Jooky had in mind for this game. So I guess I'll just call it here, instead of having all things done in moderation like pvp, crafting, city building, you are going to force the server into war as soon as the safe zones drop and force the majority to flee the game. (not only because most of the ppl don't want war 100% of the time but also most ppl hate the zerg it's not heroic to slaughter 10 ppl with 200 nor is it fun, I've been on both ends of the zerg many times and it's not fun on either side)

I guess I'm just trying to figure out why you need to form this alliance anyway?? What is the real point, can you not stand on your own two feet? I may not agree with how Pandemic posts, but I have no idea why they would even want to be aligned with Fallen Lords or this alliance.

I did enjoy our diplomat that talked to Farunku and Franku basically saying that if you don't join us I can't guarantee any protection. So alliance through fear or threats, a nice way to build frienships and trust.

EDIT 9:44pm Based on Furanku's post below mine

Although you say it's a realistic threat, which of course it is, it need not be said, it was said to try and instill fear and cooperation through the face of destruction, it's very simple pyschology to add a veiled threat at the end to get one to cooperate unknowingly. How many of your members are and will join you in the future are really your friends and not just there so you don't attack them??

And I have no problem with PvP what so ever in this game and I 100% believe there will be conflict, what you are turning it into is an unecassary war. Why excately do we need to have 2-5 very large groups to zerg each other again? All I need is one reason and not just because you can. Why form an alliance when you have no enemies? Hopi isn't coming after you. If we were to declare war on Fallen lords why can't it be between us, you don't need a zerg/alliance to control space here. This game can't handle the 100vs100 crowd anyway, it was probably meant for more 30vs30 smaller skirmish's

I can't say that I know what Jooky is thinking and what he really has planned for this game, but I guarantee it wasn't to zerg/alliance, I think he wanted ppl to resovle conflicts tribe to tribe. I'm just saying I don't think you've really thought that far ahead, but I guess when one has a zerg mentality you don't see much past the next minute. You can justify it all you want by saying it's more than pvp but really you have no idea what you're doing and eventually you've already helped wreck a piece of this game. We will remain neutral for as long as we can, does that mean we won't attack or defend hell no we're here to fight, but we also came to have fun. The zerg doesn't allow anyone to have fun that is the problem, if that were the case the many games that the zerg minded have already destroyed would still be around to play.

I really do believe you have some sort of insecurity that makes you want to bully ppl into doing what you want so that you can make yourself feel better and I actually feel bad for ya man. Your last sentence really gave you away when you give the ultimatum of it's either us or everyone else, so you've contradicted yourself by first saying it wasn't just the pvp, but it really is. That is how you plan on making others miserable and wrecking their game by zerg tactics and this will bring you much joy for a while, you'll help destroy this game with the zerg and then'll move on to the next game to do the same thing, because you still feel bad about yourself so you need that fix again and again.

Side not: I think Pandemic has more honour than they show here in the forums and we've actually come to find the Pandemic tribe a fun crowd.

furanku
03-06-2011, 08:20 AM
Boomer,

The game does and does not need alliances. However, this game will turn into a War, Gather, War, Protection game in the end, no matter how much you want to believe that players will be "nah~ no need to fight, we can trade" will only go so far. I firmly believe that once things start rolling it will turn into a 2-5 Major Factions (alliances) and many sub factions, as if it was the real wolrd. Players will group, band and form things together and try to create something even bigger.

Fallen Lords and Pandemic Tribe have both solid goals in the game, that is not just around PVP, we also have a few Netural and Good Tribes that have joined. When I explained to you Boomer about joining us, you live near us. I can complete 100% promise we will not attack you because you are only a few minutes away, it is not a threat I gave you the realist outcome. We have other groups that are near us as well that I explained the samething to and they declined or joined. This Alliance is about everything, Fear, Trust, Friendship, Threats, War, Trading, Building and ^_^ Taming Llama's!

In the end it will be up to everyone, whom we contact or contact us to decided which side they will join. Us or everyone else ^_^