PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a heavy RP tribe.

Trusilver
03-06-2011, 05:29 PM
I really like the concept of this game and as an rp'er from many other mmorpg's in the past, I really see a lot of promise here. I'm looking for a good or neutrally aligned hardcore rp tribe. I play a game for roleplaying above anything else, so I'm not interested in a casual rp group, it has to be one that takes the rp side of the game seriously.

Looking forward to playing with you all :)

Chavoda
03-06-2011, 06:46 PM
Hm a Hardcore RP tribe aint easy to find.
Nomads of Xsyon (http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthread.php/463-Nomads-of-Xsyon) are kinda big but seem to be more casual.
191st Expeditionary Battalion - "The Wolverines" (http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthread.php/466-191st-Expeditionary-Battalion-The-Wolverines) Seem more of a PvP group whit light-medium rp.
For The Audacian Republic (http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthread.php/2053-The-Audacian-Republic) count the same,and both are a militaristic group.
The Deathwatch-Trading Post (http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthread.php/3820-Deathwatch-Trading-Outpost-Mercenaries) Are a aiming to be a mix of both OOC play and RP play, so more on the light side of things.
And then there is the new Keeper of the Seals (http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthread.php/3393-Thinking-about-a-new-lore-RP-based-tribe) A newly formed small goal tribe , have not bin able to form any view on them yet on the RP level they will maintain but my guess is that they are medium to hardcore.

Personally I have so far not joined any tribe just to see how things work out between the lot and perhaps I might just stay a Homestead player and open it up for other "hardcore" role players if they wish so. Personally im not to font of army's RP and prefer a more "band of people doing whatever they need to in order to survive" type of thing.

Ikisis
03-06-2011, 07:23 PM
I really like the concept of this game and as an rp'er from many other mmorpg's in the past, I really see a lot of promise here. I'm looking for a good or neutrally aligned hardcore rp tribe. I play a game for roleplaying above anything else, so I'm not interested in a casual rp group, it has to be one that takes the rp side of the game seriously.

Looking forward to playing with you all :)

Check out Templar. Read our thread before apply tho please.
BTW Gorilla from USSR is with us.

Trusilver
03-06-2011, 09:05 PM
Personally I have so far not joined any tribe just to see how things work out between the lot and perhaps I might just stay a Homestead player and open it up for other "hardcore" role players if they wish so. Personally im not to font of army's RP and prefer a more "band of people doing whatever they need to in order to survive" type of thing.

I agree completely. That's the kid of group I would like, and it's still early. Most games don't really have a strong rp community until... well... they have something to rp about.

Chavoda
03-06-2011, 09:42 PM

Why would any hardcore role-player Join the Templar Knights who reject people based in OOC relations whit other folks on the game, specifically Role-players
http://www.templarkx.com/showthread.php?tid=203

RE: Application
Alright all checks out, Accepted.

Do remember it is Guild law that you never speak of guild/tribe matters outside the Brotherhood

RE: Application
Black ice has been Exiled. Kill on sight he was found to be at good standing with the Nomad's.

Reason why I did not put your name (tribe/guild) on my above reply to the OP, Templars are not a RP guild, they do have a good rp background story (nicely done) but besides that theres little to no rp'ish thing about the guild.
I guess you just had to try and recruit more meat eh ?

Larsa
03-07-2011, 03:24 AM
... I'm looking for a good or neutrally aligned hardcore rp tribe. I play a game for roleplaying above anything else, so I'm not interested in a casual rp group, it has to be one that takes the rp side of the game seriously. ...Are we a hardcore rp group? Honestly, I couldn't tell, I can't even say what hardcore means in the context of a game. Who's more hardcore, the one playing a mason that gets up in the morning to his bricks and builds the limestone wall around the monastery all day, saying little else than "Good morning, brother" or "Safe travels, father abbot" or the one that uses emotes and talks about grand stories the whole day?

One could make a point that the mason ist the more hardcore one. Practically it means little.

------------------------

A traveller arrives at the monastery in the evening. The sun has settled behind the mountains to the West, it is dark under the trees. Monastery, a big word for what is not more than a tent, two campfires, some supplies and a half-built wall to keep the wild bears at bay during the night. Approaching, he sees four monks, in what looks like their daily routine, one of them fishing in the crystal-clear mountain stream, another one weaving new baskets out of a large stack of gathered grass. Two others are sitting around one of the fireplaces, seemingly peaceful.

Approaching, he sees one of the monks at the fireplace raise and address him, "Greetings, traveller, come and join us at the fireplace, the nights in the mountains are dark and cold."

"Thank you." the traveller says and sits down at the fire.

"Here, traveller, have some berries and frish fish, you look like you travelled far to our place," the other monk at the fireplace says. "You know there aren't any better berries than the ones that grow on the slope of the mountains."

"Thank you, brothers", the traveller says. "can I ask you a question?"

"Well," the elder of the two monks at the fireplace says. "Since you already asked us a question I think a second one may well be answered too." while a faint smile, not yet a laugher, briefly appears on his face.

"Can I trust you, father?" the traveller asks. "My son," the elder of the monks, he may well be the abbot, says. "You ask whether you can trust us? Trust? My son, we are the monks, we are the Brethren of the Seals."

------------------------

@Chavoda: Thanks for mentioning our small ragtag band of would-be monks. :)

Angyll
03-07-2011, 03:58 AM
If you are looking for a business opportunity with a family feel, maybe you'd wanna drop on by and speak with someone in the offices of Argentum Vex (
http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthread.php/579-*a-posted-notice-for-Argentum-Vex*?highlight=argentum).

Melaquinn
03-07-2011, 09:57 AM
http://duchyofwessex.org

Stop by and see us sometime. If you have been ingame for awhile, you probably have met some of us already.

Charles_Prince
03-07-2011, 12:15 PM

I strongly support this. Myself and one other person I met through the forums have teamed up with this idea in mind. It's not an official tribe or guild, but just friends grouping together to survive. Trusilver and Chavoda, we'd love to have you, you guys are welcome to come join us if you'd like. PM me if you have any questions.

Chavoda
03-07-2011, 09:51 PM
I strongly support this. Myself and one other person I met through the forums have teamed up with this idea in mind. It's not an official tribe or guild, but just friends grouping together to survive. Trusilver and Chavoda, we'd love to have you, you guys are welcome to come join us if you'd like. PM me if you have any questions.

Just letting you Trusilver, that charles, friend and I banded up on a free form basic. meaning will will go to the same zone, drop homesteads and do thing the rp way.
For now it be homestead based since we are not enoug to form a clan based tribe yet (smallest form) but are open to any "heavyer" form of roleplayer that does not find a fit in the current larger tribes. if intresed just sent a pm.

Larsa
03-08-2011, 03:49 AM
... For now it be homestead based since we are not enoug to form a clan based tribe yet (smallest form) but are open to any "heavyer" form of roleplayer that does not find a fit in the current larger tribes. if intresed just sent a pm.I wish you good luck.

Know, that - when your travels bring you to the western shore of Lake Tahoe - you will always find safety and hospitality at the Brethren of the Seals that have settled in the mountains to the southwest of Sugarpine.

Ikisis
03-08-2011, 10:02 AM
Why would any hardcore role-player Join the Templar Knights who reject people based in OOC relations whit other folks on the game, specifically Role-players
http://www.templarkx.com/showthread.php?tid=203

What are you talking about?
You are taking quotes from our Recruitment thread. In game is all RP...

We are RP/PvP so yeah im not gonna let a spy run around on our forum's are you stupid?

wulvgar
03-08-2011, 10:07 AM

Ikisis you dont role play, you run around spamming I'm going kill all you Punk @ss's in global :)

Im not going quote all the other nasty words you like to use.

Ikisis
03-08-2011, 10:09 AM
Ikisis you dont role play, you run around spamming I'm going kill all you Punk @ss's in global :)

Im not going quote all the other nasty words you like to use.

Lie's

TBH it is kinda hard to roleplay at the moment since everything you say is heard for 5 or 6 zones.

boomer0901
03-08-2011, 10:20 AM
I do like chalres Idea as well about the roaming with a few friends, I didn't want to play this game like that other wise I'd probably join them, but chavoda is right AR is not a hardcore RP guild otherwise I would have contacted you, good luck Trusilver I hope you find the right guild that fits your needs.