PDA

View Full Version : And so, it begins...

HyBrasil
03-07-2011, 12:05 PM
(War has destroyed life as we know it. The Apocalypse is at hand!

Will you fight for justice to stop the chaos or will you join in the ranks of evil to bring
upon the ultimate destruction of the earth?

Modern technology has consumed itself. War has ravaged the planet, opening a rift to
another reality. The survivors of the grisly destruction rise from the ashes of ruin to
encounter a world that has changed. A world that once existed only in the realm of
mythology, legend and imagination has become concrete and very real. You have
forgotten the past and are welcomed by a new primitive future.

With the disruption of the planet, ancient gods awake to once again exert their powers over the earth. The lords of nature have revived the wastelands, eradicating and subverting the remnants of modern technology. Creatures of mutation and mythology now populate the land. The ways of swords and sorcery have replaced the path of science and progress.

You are a survivor. Your youth was spent lost in times of war. Your memories of the past with its machines, computers, bright lights and buildings reaching for the skies are
vague and ever fading, a distant and unreal dream. You grow accustomed to ancient
ways that now once again rule the world.

The new world hangs in a moment of uncertainty. Though the rift in reality has called
forth many benevolent gods and creatures, this truly is the time of the Apocalypse.

The seven seals are about to be broken. The Four Horsemen loom over the land awaiting their chance to spread destruction and chaos. Devils and angels vie for control of their earthly battlefield.

You know nothing. Youʼve forgotten the past and have yet to learn the future. You are a lost soul in a strange barren world with little more than the shirt on your back. Little do you know you are destined to become a hero.

Your path is one of choice. Will your actions help heal the planet or will you play a part
in its ultimate doom? What will be the destiny of the Xsyon, the promised land?
The future is in your hands.)

What an exciting and wonderful story! I have been waiting for a game like this for a long time. I hope to find a home here and like-minded people to interact with.

I wish you all a good hello and offer this thought:

May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk.

Thank you for your time and see you in this new land!

Xidian
03-07-2011, 12:08 PM
Hi! Welcome to Xsyon, enjoy your stay. IF you are looking for a tribe to group up with, I am in a great one!

If you are looking for a tribe my guild Forsaken was the only large guild in Mortal Online to successfully maintain its neutral status even in the face of countless wars. We were at the top of our game in Mortal Online and I expect us to do the same in Xsyon. We are in a pretty remote location, with great resources and only a few neighbors (which are friendly and we have trade relations with them already). Every tribe needs to have their scholars and their warriors to defend themselves. Our mission is to never be the aggressor, we maintained this ideal in Mortal Online only using combat to defend ourselves in times of conflict and I believe we can do it in our time with Xsyon. We have had quite a few people in Mortal Online interested in RP and Lore, and we have set up RP events in the past on MO. If you have no interest in RP then don't worry, a lot of our members do not. Real life comes first as well, if you can't be on to defend against the super evil PvP group because you have to take the kids to karate practice. No big deal.

TL;DR
1. We are Neutral, we are never the aggressor but we do defend ourselves.
2. We were the only Large Neutral tribe in MO to successfully hold our neutrality, and we had Neutrality and trading pacts with almost every guild in the game.
3. We have very active and helpful members
4. We are in a great location with great neighbors.
5. We had RP in MO if that's what your into.
6. Real Life comes first, you won't be criticized for missing events.

If you are looking for a tribe and we match your ideas check us out, we are happy to welcome any newcomers into our ranks.
You can check us out here for our forum post: http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...n-Tribe-arises
And here for our forums: http://forsaken.clangroups.com/Guild...&TabID=2889646

If you want to join or have questions, PM me on the Xyson forums or our Guild forums and we should respond decently fast. If you do decide to join, go to http://forsaken.clangroups.com and make an account, and then post in the application forums, state that you are joining the Xsyon division of Forsaken. From there when I or someone else gets on we will get you the vent info and the xsyon forum password and whatnot. Then we will meet up in-game.

GuideMihr
03-07-2011, 01:33 PM
Welcome to Xsyon! :)

Enjoy!

Vadio
03-07-2011, 03:06 PM
Welcome to xsyon

bOOmerDK
03-09-2011, 07:01 AM
Welcome to the community :) Cya ingame

boomer0901
03-09-2011, 07:41 AM