04-01-2010, 10:33 AM
Ashanti wrote:

Bedouin wrote:

Any Nomads inside taking a look around?

Hey, there you are!

We are all in, where are you? :dry:

We need our Nomad Tactician ...

really?
You'll have to let me know how you all managed that B)

Ashanti
04-01-2010, 10:35 AM
Bedouin wrote:

really?

I just kidding :laugh:

I don't think any of us are in yet.

sisler86
04-01-2010, 10:38 AM
Ashanti wrote:

Bedouin wrote:

really?

Hey Ashanti, you should update the news section of the webpage with the new release date.

Ashanti
04-01-2010, 10:40 AM
sisler86 wrote:

Ashanti wrote:

Bedouin wrote:

really?

Hey Ashanti, you should update the news section of the webpage with the new release date.

Booo ... I'm boycotting that announcement lol

sisler86
04-01-2010, 10:45 AM
Ashanti wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

Ashanti wrote:

Bedouin wrote:

really?

Booo ... I'm boycotting that announcement lol

Agreed, but like we said, we'd rather they take the time to finish the game and make it right. Plus our two months free game time won't start until the final wipe on May 15th so it won't be wasted at least.

Bedouin
04-01-2010, 10:49 AM
I think its a good thing. More time before a final wipe means more data on how many ways there are for the player base to abuse terra forming.

Imagine all the phallic nazca lines what are being erected all over the place.

Ashanti
04-01-2010, 10:50 AM
sisler86 wrote:

Agreed, but like we said, we'd rather they take the time to finish the game and make it right. Plus our two months free game time won't start until the final wipe on May 15th so it won't be wasted at least.

Ya, actually I don't mind so much.

I'd rather see a delay than have the game be buggy and glitchy.

So I'm ok with it ;)

Ashanti
04-01-2010, 10:52 AM
umm ... Phallic what? :huh: :dry:

/reaches for thesaurus

Nezabyte
04-01-2010, 10:54 AM
Ashanti wrote:

/reaches for thesaurus

lol do you really want to ask that? :blush:

Ashanti
04-01-2010, 10:55 AM
Nezabyte wrote:

lol do you really want to ask that?

umm ... maybe not since you say it like that :laugh:

nvm Bedouin k thnx

Bedouin
04-01-2010, 10:56 AM
Ashanti wrote:

/reaches for thesaurus

Nazca lines, you know these things.
http://www.blogas.lt/uploads/s/Sparrow/281103.jpg
But of other things..

Ashanti
04-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Bedouin wrote:

Ashanti wrote:

/reaches for thesaurus

But of other things..

Ok, I'm also not going to ask what THAT is supose to be lol

sisler86
04-01-2010, 11:17 AM
Ashanti wrote:

Bedouin wrote:

Ashanti wrote:

/reaches for thesaurus

But of other things..

Ok, I'm also not going to ask what THAT is supose to be lol

I'm pretty sure it's a monkey.

Bedouin
04-01-2010, 11:17 AM
It is a giant monkey that can only be seen from the air, drawn by wise astral projecting shaman before the invention of flight.
B)

Ashanti
04-01-2010, 11:25 AM
Does that monkey have two tails?

I know ... nvm ... :S

sisler86
04-01-2010, 11:32 AM
Ashanti wrote:

Does that monkey have two tails?

I know ... nvm ... :S

I'd like to know how that thing is still there. You'd think it would have whithered away by now.

Bedouin
04-01-2010, 06:15 PM
So as far as the lore goes for Xsyon, what year is it? How far from 2012 are we? A few years? A few centuries?

sisler86
04-01-2010, 06:19 PM
Bedouin wrote:

So as far as the lore goes for Xsyon, what year is it? How far from 2012 are we? A few years? A few centuries?

Well, it says that we are the next generation from the survivors of the apocalypse, so I'm guessing somewhere in the 2030's???

GaelicWarlord
04-01-2010, 06:39 PM
March 8, 2:03:59 PM, 2012. - Present Time

sisler86
04-01-2010, 07:51 PM
GaelicWarlord wrote:

March 8, 2:03:59 PM, 2012. - Present Time

Dude, how do you make those sigs so quickly? That's just awesome!

GaelicWarlord
04-01-2010, 07:58 PM
You can create really cool artistic affects via a technique known as "Photomanipulation" Photoshop is very good for that. ;)

I make my sig's like collages(sp?) and then sew up the seams when I figure out a look that I like.

Oh, and the present time was a joke. I'm so lame when it comes to April Fools. :/

Bedouin
04-01-2010, 09:59 PM
GaelicWarlord wrote:

Oh, and the present time was a joke. I'm so lame when it comes to April Fools. :/

Lol, I should've figured. Maybe we can get someone in game to try out the /time command and get a definite answer.

Nezabyte
04-01-2010, 10:11 PM
The technique he uses reminds me of the "angel" effect w/ some lighting changes. Looks like this:

http://www.nps.gov/slbe/planyourvisit/images/maple_beach_forest_556x400.jpg

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/734/effecti.jpg

Tons of tutorials on the internet for it.

Ashanti
04-02-2010, 10:37 AM
Hi everyone ... just wanted all to know that a new nomad by the name of Gaidin has joined our tribe. Please extend a heartfelt welcome to this valiant new Nomad of Xsyon when you get a chance. :cheer:

sisler86
04-02-2010, 10:39 AM
Hey Gaidin! Glad to have you! :)

Bedouin
04-02-2010, 10:43 AM
MrDDT wrote:

Screen Shot of the Female. I havnt see anyone post many of these.

I recently came across this phota captioned, "Screen Shot of the Female." This is such a blatant hoax, all I can do is laugh.

:laugh:

It is obviously a male in a female suit. If whoever took this footage wanted to make this believable, they should have added more blur and a lot more shakiness.

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/4011/xsyon2010040210555432.png

Bedouin
04-02-2010, 10:45 AM
Welcome to the Nomads, Gaidin B)

GaelicWarlord
04-02-2010, 10:46 AM
Nezabyte wrote:

The technique he uses reminds me of the "angel" effect w/ some lighting changes. Looks like this:

Actually, quite close. I usually take a photograph, and make three to four layers of the same photo. One layer, I'll completely desaturate, this will be the first layer. The second layer keeps the colour, but I give it a filter to give it some brushy textures. It'll be more distorted than the first layer, but when you change the blending of the layer (usually to either linear light, burn, or dodge) it gives the image a good balance of detail, yet gives it the look of being drawn. The last layer, I usually do a gaussian blur. With the linear light blending method for the top gaussian blurred layer, it gives a euphoric effect, and also richens the lighting sources. You can use this technique and mix and match with the blending for the layers, and find something pretty neat with many different combinations.

Largion
04-02-2010, 10:47 AM
I want to see Gaidin say something so I can get a first impression of him and be prejudice.

sisler86
04-03-2010, 10:37 AM
Does anyone know if Gaidin has made it to our website yet?

Crunch
04-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Nezabyte wrote:

THats what it looks like when im trippin on vivance :P

pid73
04-03-2010, 01:24 PM
Is this a nice tribe?
I'm not necessarily into PvP.

I mean, I pwnd some groups in Mortal Online and Global Agenda recently (and more in the earlier days) but if I can I avoid it.

It's not my dominant flavor in playstyle. I like the idea that everything is possible and the adrenaline of daring things in PvP zones, unprotected and stuff like that. But I don't thrive on it.

I thrive on constructive things like exploration, crafting, farming (as in farmville, not as in mindless wow-mob-farming), trading (as in EVE and SWG) and stuff like that.

When I feel funny (quite often) RP comes natural but it's not my main thing either.

Maybe diversity is it! Doing all that stuff mixed up.

So... is this tribe very pvp oriented? how many are there now?

Ashanti
04-03-2010, 06:56 PM
pid73 wrote:

Is this a nice tribe?
I'm not necessarily into PvP.

I mean, I pwnd some groups in Mortal Online and Global Agenda recently (and more in the earlier days) but if I can I avoid it.

It's not my dominant flavor in playstyle. I like the idea that everything is possible and the adrenaline of daring things in PvP zones, unprotected and stuff like that. But I don't thrive on it.

I thrive on constructive things like exploration, crafting, farming (as in farmville, not as in mindless wow-mob-farming), trading (as in EVE and SWG) and stuff like that.

When I feel funny (quite often) RP comes natural but it's not my main thing either.

Maybe diversity is it! Doing all that stuff mixed up.

So... is this tribe very pvp oriented? how many are there now?

Hi Pid73 :)

Yes NoX is a very nice tribe, and by your description, you sound like you would be a great addition. You are welcome to join us if you are interested in becoming a Nomad.

Please register at our website at www.nomadsofxyon.com, and I will give you access to our Nomads only "Nomad Councils" forum. Thank you for your interest :)

Ashanti
04-04-2010, 05:40 AM
Happy Holidays everyone :cheer:

I know a few of you have sent me PMs expressing interest in joining NoX. Due to the holidays, and the fact that it is a weekend, we may be a tad bit in responding to your inquiries via PMs or on our forum recruitment thread. If you've read our tribe's recruitment thread, and you find that you share our same core values, then chances are that you belong and you will be accepted into our tribe with open arms. If this is the case, please feel free to register your name in the Nomad Recruitment section in our forums www.nomadsofxsyon.com and I will add you to our as Nomad group as soon as possible.

Thank you :)

sisler86
04-05-2010, 11:06 AM
Welcome back Nomads! I hope everyone had a great weekend. :)

Nezabyte
04-05-2010, 11:11 AM
sisler86 wrote:

Welcome back Nomads! I hope everyone had a great weekend. :)

Mine well went; I hope everyone else had a great one, too :) Back to waiting patiently for Xsyon development news.

sisler86
04-05-2010, 11:17 AM
You know that's right.

Diarmue
04-05-2010, 12:13 PM
Check my new signature. I'm like the cool kids now.

Weekend was great, but way too short even with the extra day off.

sisler86
04-05-2010, 12:39 PM
Awesome!

Mrvader
04-05-2010, 02:06 PM
Hmm..This seems like a pretty decent tribe. I'm interested in joining

sisler86
04-05-2010, 02:14 PM
We would love to have you Mrvader! Go ahead and sign up at our website and welcome to the tribe!

Ashanti
04-05-2010, 07:14 PM
Hello Nomads :)

I also hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend!

Ashanti
04-06-2010, 08:01 AM
Good morning Nomads :)

I've posted our current roster in our Nomad Councils forum. I will be updating it frequently to reflect our tribe's accurate membership. Please review it when you have a second and let me know if all of your information is correct.

I considered locking our roster thread so it can stand alone in our forum, but It would probably be a better idea to leave it open so that our members can post directly to it for updates or when introducing a new nomad friend that they would like added to our roster. As soon as the changes are made though, the post will be removed so that we can keep our roster thread stand-alone and clutter free.

Thank you.

Ashanti
04-06-2010, 12:39 PM
Nomads, we have new content on our website. Tell me if you like ok ;)

sisler86
04-06-2010, 11:20 PM
Looks good to me! ;)

Ashanti
04-08-2010, 08:58 AM
Hello Nomads and the non-Nomad community visiting our thread.

We've opened an "Embassy Court" forum in our website (www.nomadsofxsyon.com) so that foreign tribes can have a place to post and communicate with the Nomad nation. We can discuss such things as diplomatic relations, trade, answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding NoX, or just engage in general chat with other tribes. We aim to get along and do business with all tribes so It doesn't matter if you are good, neutral, or evil, we will welcome and encourage your input. Thank you and we hope to see you there ;)

pid73
04-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Just stopping by to say hello :D

I see you have a lot going on in this thread!
That's very good.

May the Nomads be blessed!
:silly:

Ashanti
04-09-2010, 08:27 AM
pid73 wrote:

Just stopping by to say hello :D

I see you have a lot going on in this thread!
That's very good.

May the Nomads be blessed!
:silly:

Hi Pid73 :woohoo:

Thank you for stopping in to say hi. Visitors are always welcome.

Take care and TTYS! ;)

Ashanti
04-09-2010, 10:52 AM
... Btw, the Nomads still have job openings for a baker, a florist, and a candlestick maker, with the priority need being a baker. :ohmy:

The thinking here is that although candlestick makers are important, we can always build a campfire (you may already know that us Nomads are world re-known for our campfire building, right?). And while florists are wonderful, because well, ... flowers are very pretty and smell so good, they do tend to wilt rather quickly under the midday sun.

Bakers on the other hand, well ... they bake cookies! :) ... and everybody loves cookies, right?

Some of the benefits of having a Nomad cookie baking baker are ...

* We could offer *quality* nomad recruits a cookie as a welcoming gift for joining NoX (emphasis on the *quality* ;) ).

* We can use them to barter or improve our trade relations by offering them to cookie-loving tribes.

* We can give them away to tribes in which we have good diplomatic relations.

* And we can throw them at PKers when they try to attack a Nomad thereby interrupting their attack or stopping them in their tracks if we are being chased (it is well known PKers love cookies ;) ).

So yea, if you are a baker ... the Nomads need you! :cheer:

sisler86
04-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Did anyone from NoX get in the game this weekend?

GetAngry
04-11-2010, 01:04 PM
I was hoping to get in but it was a no go. Hopefully they start letting more in at a faster pace since all the major crashing problems are now gone. Maybe next wave will be mine. :)

sisler86
04-11-2010, 11:54 PM
GetAngry wrote:

I was hoping to get in but it was a no go. Hopefully they start letting more in at a faster pace since all the major crashing problems are now gone. Maybe next wave will be mine. :)

Too bad. I guess that increases the chance that more of us will get in at the same time though.

sisler86
04-12-2010, 06:03 PM
Hey Nomads! How was everyone's weekend?

Ashanti
04-12-2010, 09:01 PM
sisler86 wrote:

Hi Sisler ;)

Mine was fun. Went to the movies, went out partying, and spent all day Sunday shopping. How much better can a weekend be? :laugh:

I guess we're all still in limbo around here huh lol?

Nezabyte
04-12-2010, 10:53 PM
Ended up watching UFC with some friends for a school project (lol don't ask). It was more fun than expected B)

sisler86
04-13-2010, 08:14 AM
Nezabyte wrote:

Ended up watching UFC with some friends for a school project (lol don't ask). It was more fun than expected B)

lol, UFC...... I'll never understand some people. :unsure:

I dug out my garden for the spring and did computer repairs all weekend, lol. Homework too.

Ashanti
04-13-2010, 08:21 AM
sisler86 wrote:

I didn't know what UFC was so I googled it, and I must say ... Nez is starting to scare me a little bit :laugh:

Hiiii Nez! ... just kidding lol! :cheer:

sisler86
04-13-2010, 09:14 AM
Ashanti wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

I didn't know what UFC was so I googled it, and I must say ... Nez is starting to scare me a little bit :laugh:

You said googled it...... Google is not a verb. (one of my pet peves) :S

I guess no one is perfect. You're still cool in my book Ashanti! B)

Bedouin
04-13-2010, 10:21 AM
sisler86 wrote:

Ashanti wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

Lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Googled

"Fearing the genericizing and potential loss of its trademark, Google has discouraged use of the word as a verb, particularly when used as a synonym for general web searching"

I googled the word googled. B)

I use to love watching the UFC, especially the first handful where there were only three rules. Then they got really lame (imo) when everyone decided that grappling was the end all be all. But now, I'm getting back into it a bit, MMA is good stuff.

sisler86
04-13-2010, 08:09 PM
Bedouin wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

Ashanti wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

Lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Googled

"Fearing the genericizing and potential loss of its trademark, Google has discouraged use of the word as a verb, particularly when used as a synonym for general web searching"

I googled the word googled. B)

That is awesome! I never really thought about it that way, but it makes perfect sense. If googled ever became a socially accepted word then they would lose the patent on it.

Jadzia
04-14-2010, 05:10 PM
Friendly bump

sisler86
04-14-2010, 09:29 PM
Jadzia wrote:

Friendly bump

You are awesome Jadzia! :)

Ashanti
04-15-2010, 08:20 AM
Hello my wonderful Nomad family ;)

I hope you are all doing great while we wait patiently to begin our nomadic Xsyon adventures! I just updated our tribe roster to reflect new memberships and prospective adventurers who have expressed interest but have not totally committed to our Nomadic ways.

Stay strong Nomads :cheer:

Ashanti
04-24-2010, 07:45 AM
... at the snap of my fingers ... you will be back to where you were exactly one week ago ...

/*SNAP* ... :huh: :dry:

;) :laugh:

sisler86
04-26-2010, 01:41 PM

Hermes
04-26-2010, 08:15 PM
Hey everyone :) was gone for a few days and everything got rolled back lol

as far as the UFC I've been watching that stuff since 1993 and haven't missed a PPV since 2003, I guess you could say I'm a fan...

:)

anyway just stopping in to say HI!

Ashanti
04-27-2010, 09:14 AM
Hi everyone!

Loooong fun weekend for me , but I made it through it *whew* lol

Hermes wrote:

Hey everyone :) was gone for a few days and everything got rolled back lol

as far as the UFC I've been watching that stuff since 1991 and haven't missed a PPV since 2003, I guess you could say I'm a fan...

:)

anyway just stopping in to say HI!

Hi Hermes, I guess your nomad sig was a casualty of the roll back huh lol?

I'll send Nez a pm and see if she can resend for you ok?

Hermes
04-27-2010, 01:15 PM
No need Ashanti, I found the link in my NoX website profile. Was just having issues logging into the tribe site earlier, maybe it was undergoing maintenance, idk...

Anyway it all seems fixed now :)

Diarmue
04-27-2010, 01:32 PM
Greetings follow Nomadians.

I had a pretty decent weekend. I collected about 8 trash bags of old clothes for Goodwill. I also turned in my old gamecube and gameboy. I watched Kick-Butt (not sure if that word is filtered :P ) this weekend. Pretty good movie. I thought it was going to be all slapstick comedy, but it turned out to have an actual story.

Sunday I went to the lake for a little bit, and I got in a download frenzy for games. I started playing Mabinogi, Allods, and I even reactivated my old EVE account. There goes my plan for finally getting my Loremaster to 65 in LOTRO. I really need to just focus on him and go through Moria. Not sure how I got sidetracked. I'm just really addicted to video games. :woohoo:

Anyone played Mabinogi before? I was amazed at how much you can do. You can sheer sheep, fish, and pet chickens so they lay eggs.

sisler86
04-27-2010, 06:20 PM
I started playing Mabinogi recently after the announcement of the delay on Xsyon. For a free game, it has a ton of content and is really fun. I haven't played LOTRO in quite some time. I'd like to start that again. Probably start a new Dwarf Champion.

Diarmue
04-28-2010, 01:39 PM
Ashanti, I have some flowers for you. They are from Koko.

@->----
@->----

I was visiting the Hopi and he asked that I deliver these to you. :P

Ashanti
04-29-2010, 10:21 AM
Diarmue wrote:

Ashanti, I have some flowers for you. They are from Koko.

@->----
@->----

I was visiting the Hopi and he asked that I deliver these to you. :P

Awww ... That is sooo sweet :)

Thank you so much KoKo!

... and thank you Ghern for delivering them to me.

The Hopi tribe are such good allies. I already owe r0ss0 one log for visiting our website and being so nice to us lol.

I can't wait for the world to open up so we can start building our little commune next to the Hopi tribe and begin trade relations.

Anyways, very sweet gesture. Thank you everyone. :cheer:

sisler86
04-30-2010, 10:03 AM
Man the forums have been slow lately....

Nezabyte
04-30-2010, 09:57 PM
Woohoo, just got my invite for the beta :D Time to check your e-mails!

sisler86
04-30-2010, 10:00 PM
Still nothing for me :(

Lizzy
05-01-2010, 01:18 AM
Downloading now :P

sisler86
05-02-2010, 10:38 PM
I didn't get in. :(

Maybe next time.

Ashanti
05-03-2010, 11:12 AM
Good Morning Nomads!

I am very happy to announce the addition of two new members to the Nomad tribe. Yasha and Masic are the newest members to the nomad family. Their addition to our tribe does more than increase our tribe's membership. More importantly they strengthen us with quality and experience as we prepare for our adventures in Xsyon. Please welcome Masic and Yasha to our tribe when you have the opportunity.

/Ashanti welcomes Masic and Yasha into The Nomads with open arms :cheer:

Ashanti
05-06-2010, 11:25 AM
Hello everyone, I just noticed that our Nomad Nation update had dissapeared due to the recent forum wipe a little while ago. So I just wanted to repost it for the record.

I am fully aware that how the Nomads go, so does the Xsyon community ;)

So without further ado, here it is ...

“State of the Nomad Nation” update;

Although the Nomads are still open for a few more “quality” members, our tribe membership is over the minimum number required by Xsyon to enjoy tribe membership benefits as dictated by our land, the land of Xsyon. As such, we harbor no illusion of simply growing larger just for the sake of being “big“, and currently ascribe to inviting only *quality* tribe members to our tribe who share our common tribe ideals of unity, kindness and respect for each other, and who possess our tribe’s common goals of being “casual-friendly” free-spirit wanderers, who come and go as they please, are free to do as much or as little as they please, and do so whenever and however they please.

This is not to say that we will not have our share of ambitious members who will seek to achieve, and take part in every benefit given to us by the land of Xsyon, because we certainly will, and I suspect as the game progresses, our eventual achievements will surprise many. It simply means that unlike many other tribes, who will be focused, and indeed required, to contribute to nation building, land conquest, and PvP dominance, the Nomads set no such goals in stone, and as such, set no timetables or responsibilities to achieve any of the above mentioned.

As we stand, we are currently a very tight knit group of like-minded tribe members, who enjoy RP , have common game-play styles, and respect and enjoy each other. It is important to note that although we are an "100% 24/7 RP Only" tribe, our RP terms are flexible and varied. That is to say that although we aim to completely role-play our lives while in-world, there is no particular level of RP experience required to be a Nomad, or to engage in our in-world role-playing once our Xsyon world launches. All that will be required of our members is that they simply conduct themselves, while in-game, as if they were actually living in the land of Xsyon. No RP experience or fancy RP texting will be necessary, unless of course, you are an advanced role-player and it is your preferred method of RP, in which case we will all learn from you. I expect that in time, as our members evolve in-world, our tribe’s RP experience will also evolve and we will find our own level of comfort as it pertains to tribe role playing.

We are a tribe who aims to get along with all tribes, be they good, neutral or evil. We have no natural enemies (as of yet anyways ), and we are currently allied and have developed very good friendships with several tribes, a couple of which are already quite prominent in size, and of whom we expect to have long and beneficial relations.

If you should have any questions or concerns about the Nomad Nation, you can contact myself or any nomad member, or visit our website at http://www.nomadsofxsyon.com.

I thank you kindly …

Ashanti
Nomad Creed Guardian
Nomads of Xsyon

Ashanti
05-06-2010, 04:20 PM
Hello Nomads (and everyone else reading this, of course) ;)

I am again very happy to announce the addition of another member to the Nomad tribe. CrazyJ is our newest member. Welcome to the Nomad family CrazyJ. We look forward to many adventures and fun together once the game launches. :laugh:

Diarmue
05-07-2010, 08:30 AM
Welcome all new Nomad members. Glad to have you aboard. I've been on-call this week so my forum time has been limited. Hope everyone is doing well.

pid73
05-11-2010, 03:26 AM
Ashanti, did you get in?
When did you preorder?
The 17th march!?

:cheer:

sisler86
05-11-2010, 03:28 AM
I got in. Haven't fired it up yet, but I got my email and downloaded it.

Jadzia
05-11-2010, 05:51 AM
sisler86 wrote:

Congrats, sisler, good news ! I'm regretting I preordered so late :laugh:

sisler86
05-11-2010, 06:22 AM
Jadzia wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

Thanks Jadzi! :)

I'll be posting my adventures in the NoX forum so feel free to stop by and check it out. When you do get in, send me a PM so I can say hi in game.

Kitsume
05-11-2010, 08:16 AM
sisler86 wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

I'll be posting my adventures in the NoX forum so feel free to stop by and check it out. When you do get in, send me a PM so I can say hi in game.

Congrats Sisler, if I may ask, what was your pre-order date? Mine is Mar 19, but I haven't seen an email, so I assume I could be in the next group.

Though this gives me a little more time to finish my character's back story, I think Jad would be unhappy if I slowed down in my writing.

Anyway, I hope you have fun without to many problems.

-Kit

sisler86
05-11-2010, 08:20 AM
Kitsume wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

sisler86 wrote:

Congrats Sisler, if I may ask, what was your pre-order date? Mine is Mar 19, but I haven't seen an email, so I assume I could be in the next group.

Though this gives me a little more time to finish my character's back story, I think Jad would be unhappy if I slowed down in my writing.

Anyway, I hope you have fun without to many problems.

-Kit

Thanks Kitsume! :)

I played for an hour with 0 problems so far. Game looks good!

I pre-ordered on the 15 give or take a day so you're really close. You should make it in the next wave.

Jadzia
05-11-2010, 09:02 AM
Kitsume wrote:

-Kit
Definitely !

Hermes
05-12-2010, 05:39 AM
Gratz on gettin in Sisler :)

sisler86
05-12-2010, 06:47 AM
Thanks. I've just been running around trying to figure stuff out and hopefully find some bugs. There's no map or anything so it's easy to get lost. I've gotten lost several times already. I definitely found the fog too..... you'll want to stay away from that..it's miserable, you'll be lost for hours, lol.

Ashanti
05-13-2010, 06:16 PM
pid73 wrote:

Ashanti, did you get in?
When did you preorder?
The 17th march!?

Hi pid73,

I received my invite a few days ago. It was in my junk mail and I didn't even realize it was the invite lol. Anyways, between school, chores, rl commitments, and friends, I have been stretched really thin lately. Hopefully I'll be able to download and enjoy the game sometime next week.

Byee have fun :cheer:

sisler86
05-14-2010, 07:08 AM
Ashanti wrote:

pid73 wrote:

Ashanti, did you get in?
When did you preorder?
The 17th march!?

Hi pid73,

I received my invite a few days ago. It was in my junk mail and I didn't even realize it was the invite lol. Anyways, between school, chores, rl commitments, and friends, I have been stretched really thin lately. Hopefully I'll be able to download and enjoy the game sometime next week.

Byee have fun :cheer:

Good thing you caught it. I had that fear for the longest time that I had accidentally deleted it without realizing what it was, lol.

Diarmue
05-17-2010, 06:51 AM
Got my email this weekend. I'm hoping to download sometime tonight when I get home from work. I had company all weekend so I didn't even get a chance to check my email. It was a nice surprise this morning. Can't wait to see you guys in game.

Ashanti
05-17-2010, 11:51 AM
Greetings fellow Nomads!

As we draw nearer to launch, a greater need for clarification and transparency into our tribe’s purpose, structure, and method of operations becomes necessary. It is with this in mind, that I offer the following. Please be mindful that these are simply general guidelines of purpose, structure, and method of operations. As such, they do not carry the protection of our Nomad Creed and are ever evolving depending on game conditions.

Nomads of Xsyon. Purpose; Defined

As Nomadic Hunters. Breeders, Gatherers, and Crafters we will move depending on the availability of resources. We will move from campsite to campsite, following seasonably available wild plants and game. We will raise herds, driving them or moving with them between the permanent spring, summer, autumn and winter pastures, in patterns that normally avoid depleting pastures and resources beyond their ability to recover. In our travels and explorations, we will offer the skills of our “crafts and trade” as we travel among settled tribes and populations.

Nomad Tribe Structure

The Nomads of Xsyon follow no set class or rank structure. We are basically free-spirit wanderers and adventurers who are free to engage in any facet of living (game play) allowed by our “Nomad Creed” and the land of Xsyon. As nomads, we are confident that our hunters, breeders, gatherers, scavengers, crafters, and adventurers will naturally evolve in time to take their rightful place as the “experts“ and “masters” of their respective trades in the Xsyon community, and we will do so according to our natural strengths, abilities, and preferred play styles as individuals. As such, our tribe therefore finds it unnecessary to pigeon-hole, or categorize, any of our members into any type of tribe imposed trade responsibilities or tasks. We will simply “do whatever we like, however we like, whenever we like” and we will rise to the top by doing so.

Method of Operation

Although our tribe’s preferred lifestyle will be one of travel and exploration, we will nevertheless establish a main nomad encampment that will house our tribal headquarters. This main nomad encampment is where we will hold many of our Nomad Councils campfire meetings to discuss major tribal business and operations. This main tribal encampment will also act as a home base for our nomad crafters, traders, and breeders who chose to remain at “home.“ It will also house any crafting equipment, trading kiosks, or herding pens necessary to their respective trades. It is from this encampment that we will set out to conduct our many anticipated travels and expeditions as we set out on our adventures to explore the faraway corners of our vast land, the land of Xsyon.

Ashanti
Creed Guardian
Nomads of Xsyon

Diarmue
05-17-2010, 06:41 PM
Postcard moment, me in front of a waterfall:

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/216/screenshot201051813058.th.jpg (http://img138.imageshack.us/i/screenshot201051813058.jpg/)

kiwibird
05-17-2010, 07:40 PM
Greetings Creed Guardian, may Amurru find and bless you this day and keep you as his keep sake as you travel in your journeys on this land. May your goals come to flourish as you proceed as your masters learn and teach around them.

May Utukki and his kin never find nor tempt you, and may these blessing flow to your followers as they do to you.

[[[And if you follow none of that, then good luck in game :D]]

sisler86
05-18-2010, 10:26 AM
Diarmue wrote:

Postcard moment, me in front of a waterfall:

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/216/screenshot201051813058.th.jpg (http://img138.imageshack.us/i/screenshot201051813058.jpg/)

Hey how did you take that? I've been trying to take a screenshot but nothings working. Not even print screen.. :(

Diarmue
05-18-2010, 11:43 AM
Printscreen worked for me. Numlock also removes the UI from view.

Have you tried going into your keybindings from the option menu and changing the screenshot option?

sisler86
05-18-2010, 12:26 PM
Diarmue wrote:

Printscreen worked for me. Numlock also removes the UI from view.

Have you tried going into your keybindings from the option menu and changing the screenshot option?

Didn't see one but I will look again. I think my problem may be that Alt + Tab doesn't do anything for me. I have to log out to get to my desktop.

sisler86
05-18-2010, 01:10 PM
I got it. For some reason I can't print screen in full screen mode...weird.

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx310/sisler86/Untitled.jpg

Hermes
05-27-2010, 11:43 AM
hey everyone just stopping in to say hellooo...

:) so...

hellooo!!!

sisler86
05-27-2010, 12:47 PM
Hermes wrote:

hellooo!!!

Hellooooo!!!! :)

Hermes
05-31-2010, 12:52 PM
Nice to see you in-game Sisler! :)
my client crashed and I had to go but hopefully I'll see you again in the next few days :woohoo:

ps nice avatar too B) Rogue Galaxy FTW!
(woulda picked Steve myself but hey...lol)

sisler86
05-31-2010, 01:03 PM
Hermes wrote:

Nice to see you in-game Sisler! :)
my client crashed and I had to go but hopefully I'll see you again in the next few days :woohoo:

ps nice avatar too B) Rogue Galaxy FTW!
(woulda picked Steve myself but hey...lol)

Same here, I crashed too. :(

lol, yeah Rogue Galaxy was awesome. I chose that specific character though because it's about the only thing I could find that was someone who looked very similar to me in real life and was wearing something I could see someone wearing in Xsyon.

Snake
05-31-2010, 11:42 PM
Hermes wrote:

hellooo!!!

lol, helllooo Hermes :D

Ashanti
06-01-2010, 07:10 AM
Hi Snake!

Welcome to the tribe, Nomad :)

Hi Sisler, hi Hermes!

Snake
06-01-2010, 11:52 PM
Thank you very much Ashanti.
I'm feeling honoured beeing allowed to share this companionship.:)

Ashanti
06-15-2010, 08:01 AM
Hello Everyone :)

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the new Xsyon update. I know I haven't been as active on the forums lately (or in game for that matter) but school and RL commitments have been keeping me really busy.

I feel compelled to post this little update because I know NoX has not been as active, of recent, as some of our members would probably like, and it may be causing some of our members, specially some of our newer recruits who were not around to experience the camaraderie of our tight knit family just prior to Xsyon's initial release, to become somewhat antsy and want to scurry off :S

I'd just like to ask everyone to hang in there because we are all currently just sort of in limbo and waiting until either the game gets closer to release or adds more content before we become more active again. Please keep that in mind in the event you request anything from any of our members and they do not give a timely response. I am sure that we will all come together and have a really fun time together once the game launches.

Bye for now and I hope to be talking to everyone soon :)

Diarmue
06-17-2010, 03:31 PM
Just wanted to give a quick hello. I'm still here. A new puppy and late nights working have kept me extremely busy these past few weeks. I haven't been in the loop. I just downloaded the new installer. Hopefully things start to die down soon at work, and I can enjoy more free time. We have a huge internal audit coming up, so the boss has been whacking us with sticks here lately.

Take care nomads

Diarmue
06-21-2010, 08:16 AM
Hello there nomads. I logged in and played a few hours this weekend. The game is much more stable and smooth now. There is a huge difference from a month ago. I'm looking forward to all the new things Jordi is planning to introduce soon.

In other news I bought MO Friday and downloaded it this weekend to try out and compare. Well, it took 1.5 days to download. Their 150MB launcher took 2 hours to download. The server crashed on my three attempts to play. I haven't been in the game more than 10 minutes at a time. I can say that it looks really nice, but that's about it. Server stability is still a huge problem for them. So YAY for Xyson.

Ashanti
07-12-2010, 08:41 AM
Wow, it's been three weeks since our last post lol.

Time flies.

Anyways, I just wanted to peek in and say hi to everyone!

Byee :)

aliksteel
08-01-2010, 10:20 AM
Friendly tribal bump, As you was about to fall off the front page.

Snake
08-01-2010, 11:13 AM
Thank you very much Alik for your attentiveness :)
A friendly greeting from the Nomads to the powerfull Hopies. :)

Ashanti
08-02-2010, 05:19 PM
Thank you Alik :)

gaidin
08-24-2010, 11:24 PM
Bump for Nomads!

Ashanti
08-25-2010, 03:01 PM
Hi Gaidin,

Thank you for the bump :)

BTW, if you are still interested in a Nomad sig with your title 'Nomad Scout' you can try getting in touch with either Nomad Hunter Nezabyte or Nomad Mediator Snake and they can make one for you. Last I heard Nezabyte was really busy with school, which I can understand because I am up to my neck with school work myself, but I've noticed Snake is around pretty regularly and might be able to make you a sig. Anyways, it's nice to see you post and I hope to see everyone very soon. Byee :cheer:

Snake
08-31-2010, 11:30 PM
A thing I learned just here is that 'bumping' not neccessarily means something bad, so then ... ;)

janina
09-04-2010, 02:36 AM
Greetings all together.
Thank you for the friendly welcome.
Hugs.

Ashanti
09-04-2010, 07:30 PM
Hi Janina, welcome to the family :)

While we are in a warm and welcoming mood, I would like to take the opportunity to also extend a warm and fuzzy welcome to our newest Nomads, Bakkos, Ebony, and Nonnus. And although Nomad Aiken has been part of the family for a bit longer, I don't think he has received an "official" welcome on our recruitment thread. So I would like to take this time to also welcome Nomad Aiken to our family.

Welcome everyone! :cheer:

CrazyMoe
09-05-2010, 03:28 AM
Thanks, I'm happy to be part of your tribe. :)
(This is Bakkos btw)

Snake
09-05-2010, 06:51 AM
CrazyMoe wrote:

Thanks, I'm happy to be part of your tribe. :)
(This is Bakkos btw)

welcome Moe, nice to have you on :)

Snake
09-27-2010, 11:09 AM
buuuump for the best tribe in world ;)
And hey, just to mention because I've read it somewhere ;), this is the absolute place for giving 'lonely stranger players' a homestead without feeling stressed by community. :D

forbin
10-10-2010, 07:32 PM
Hi there. I recently started playing Xsyon with the latest update and your tribe seems like it might be for me. I want to join a tribe and your tribe philosophy fits my play style.

I'm currently a tailor and I am more than happy to craft for the tribe members once I get my skill level up. Of course I will willingly share resources, etc. with other tribe members.

The freedom that your tribe offers is what really appeals to me. Being a new player I want to explore but at the same time be part of a tribe and a community.

Please let me know if you need more information. I hope to you soon in game.

dezgard
10-10-2010, 11:03 PM
Hello I'm new and was thinking about buying the game (pre-order), i read all about your tribe and it appeals to me and the way i like to play.

also you have the posability of having people from all time zones so that would match with what i ned too (china) so as you can see western mmo's get lonely for me haha.

anyway hope too see you in game and having fun.

(note)
your website is blocked here in china :(.

Ashanti
10-11-2010, 09:49 PM
Hi Forbin and Dezgard,

Thank you both for your interest in joining the Nomads. Hmm ... I wonder why the Nomad website is blocked in China, Dezgard? Is that common?

Anyways, If you like I can add you to our roster in our website. Please don't worry about not being able to access the website. There hasn't been much activity on it lately since most of the members have been pretty much on hiatus waiting for the final wipe.

Forbin, are you able to access our website? If so, please register on the recruitment thread and I will add you to our Nomad roster and group so that you can access the Nomads only section, ok.

I imagine we will all begin to trickle in after the final wipe. Please feel free to PM me here on the main Xsyon website if you should have any questions ok. Bye for now, and we look forward to seeing you in-world soon.

Ashanti

dezgard
10-11-2010, 09:58 PM
Thanks for the welcome I'll be very active from now till the game die's in 5-7 years :P

Ashanti
10-11-2010, 10:02 PM
:laugh:

BTW, I just edited the thread to also invite Forbin. I went straigh to the last post and didn't notice his post right before yours :P

Anyways, a big warm welcome goes out to both of you. We look forward to meeting in world soon and sharing many adventures together :)

Ashanti
10-14-2010, 10:52 AM
I finally have a little free time so I downloading the game now guys. I know a few have been wanting to set up our tribe totem so maybe we can do that this afternoon if we can get at least five tribe members to log on. I don't know if that's possible with all of our different schedules :huh: :dry:

Maybe we should have a roll call and set up a time to meet in game or something lol.

Anyways ... we'll see :P

aliksteel
10-29-2010, 02:06 PM
Friendly tribal bump ;)

Hermes
11-07-2010, 11:03 PM
just stopping in to say hi and that while I have not been active I am still lurking here in the shadows... ;)

waiting... ... :laugh:

Nezabyte
11-08-2010, 01:25 AM
I'm lurking as well :laugh:

Hermes
11-08-2010, 07:42 PM
Nezabyte wrote:

I'm lurking as well :laugh:

haha well HELLO fellow lurker...and NOMAD :)

CrazyMoe
11-11-2010, 03:10 AM
Same here I may not be very active but I'm still around and I still plan to try the game when it is released, with the Nomads of course. ;)

Bretton
11-12-2010, 09:54 AM
Greetings Nomads! I've been wandering around the Xyson recruitment caravan for a while now and I think i'm finaly ready to sign my name to your tribes totem, if you'll have me.

Considering my goals and play style match up perfectly with the nomads ... not to mention how well i dress :)

I'll be buying the game soon and would love to meet up with you guys.

eric
11-18-2010, 03:27 AM
I would like to join Nomads to be able to test some things (terraforming etc).

Since I can't/don't use a microphone it seems that most tribes are out of scope for me, but Nomads don't require this out of game feature correct?

How is the recruiting handled?
I'd prefer from within the game itself since I plan on roleplaying all the time, but if its done in a different manner I'm okay for now.

My charactername is Dutch, and he dabbles around Round Hill.

Let me know what to do next okay?

Cheers.

Snake
11-18-2010, 05:30 AM
Hey there fellows,

well we all are not very often here, lazy forum lurker so to say ;)
Of course Eric, we do not require teamspeak.
We'd be glad seeing you and Bretton joining, perhaps just write to the Nomads forum recruitment thread (http://http://www.nomadsofxsyon.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=8). Concerning the organisation of an ingame-meeting to get the tribe working I'd like to let Ashanti organize this. My last try this way resulted at the very end in a tribe containing just me - :lol:
If you need me as the fifth person just write there or here, though beeing very busy all day long I'm rather flexible and I just need a bit time before getting informed, let's say 24 hours or so, that also because of living in a different timezone. B)

Cheers

Ashanti
11-18-2010, 06:24 AM
Hi Bretton and Eric,

Thank you for your interest in joining the Nomads. When you have the time please register in our website and I will add you to our roster and give you access to our Nomad Councils forum. The Nomads have been very quiet lately but most of us are just waiting for the game to launch. A warm welcome to the Nomads goes out to both of you :)

Ashanti

Ashanti
11-29-2010, 08:58 AM
Hello Nomads,

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

Also, we have a new Nomad added to our Nomad family. I'd like to extend a warm welcome on behalf of the Nomad Tribe to PhoenixMastM (AKA KadenPhoenix). Welcome to the tribe Nomad :)

Ashanti

Skade
01-03-2011, 09:04 PM
After reading your tribe summary and details, I really look foreward to seeing some of you in game. I am new so its nice to know there are very interesting players who are here to have fun and enjoy rping within the game.

inferno3387
01-05-2011, 05:00 PM
From the OP, it sounds like you are an environmentalist group. Is that true?

Ashanti
01-06-2011, 10:20 AM
After reading your tribe summary and details, I really look foreward to seeing some of you in game. I am new so its nice to know there are very interesting players who are here to have fun and enjoy rping within the game.

Hi Skade, thank you for your kind words. We are looking forward to having lots of fun. Please look for us in game when the game launches. We would be glad to have you join us in some good wholesome RP fun :)

From the OP, it sounds like you are an environmentalist group. Is that true?

Hi Inferno, yes I would say so. As Nomads, taking care of the environment is our birthright responsibility. Afterall ...

"The land of Xsyon is our backyard ... we just let others play in it."

In other words, Please do not litter, and always remember to pick up after yourself, ok?

Ashanti
01-06-2011, 10:27 AM
In other words, Please do not litter, and always remember to pick up after yourself, ok?

BTW, I regret to be the bearer of bad news, but we will be enacting fines for "crimes against the environment" violations. A bail schedule will be forthcoming. Please be on the look out for it, ok?

Have a nice day and do hunt safely :)

inferno3387
01-06-2011, 04:04 PM
BTW, I regret to be the bearer of bad news, but we will be enacting fines for "crimes against the environment" violations. A bail schedule will be forthcoming. Please be on the look out for it, ok?

Have a nice day and do hunt safely :)

LOL! Yea, I dont think your tribe is for me... the "green" environmentalist wackos people end up using more energy than they were trying to save...

But yea, good luck with the green stuff, I will try to find a tribe that wants to rebuild society, not go backwards... :)

Ashanti
01-06-2011, 05:37 PM
LOL! Yea, I dont think your tribe is for me... the "green" environmentalist wackos people end up using more energy than they were trying to save...

But yea, good luck with the green stuff, I will try to find a tribe that wants to rebuild society, not go backwards... :)

Ha, ha ... Well, we plan on rebuilding society too. But as Nomads, we respect nature so we just want to do it in an environmentally conscientious manner.

Wouldn't you like to live in an environment that is as pristine and beautiful as possible, free of dirt and smog and *yuck* grime?

It's possible, you know. It's not that hard, we just all have to live responsibly and make a conscientious effort to keep our environment clean.

After all, it's not just for the health of the human race, its for the health of all of Xsyon's living creatures :)

brando
01-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Hello there Nomads!

Ashanti
01-10-2011, 09:08 AM
Hi Brando

How is the 191st doing? Send my regards to everyone on behalf of the Nomad Nation :)

Ashanya
01-16-2011, 04:34 PM
Hey, Me and a friend would like to join the Nomads, I've submitted an application on your website forums for my character Faith and my friend Nubis, and hope to hear from you soon. :)

Ashanti
01-17-2011, 10:25 AM
Hi Faith. Hi Nubis :)

Thank you both for your interest in joining The Nomads. We are very happy to have you and welcome you both to our tribe with open arms:) Just a quick FYI - I added Faith to our Nomad Group but I wasn't able to add Nubis yet until she registers on the website also. Our Nomad group gives Nomads access to our "Nomad eyes only" Nomad Councils forum so if Nubis isn't able to access the forum is because she has to register first. As soon as she registers I will add her to the group ok?

Anyways, welcome to the Nomads and see you in game soon :)

Ashanti

Ashanya
01-17-2011, 02:32 PM
Thanks for accepting us, looking forward to seeing you in game, Nubis is registering on the Nomads site now :)

nubis
01-17-2011, 02:33 PM
kk Ashanti i registered ^^

Ashanti
01-17-2011, 06:33 PM
K, thank you. I added Nubis to our Nomad group. Now all that's left to do is to go exploring and hunting lol. See you both in game soon :)

brando
01-26-2011, 11:33 PM
Heya Nomads, how's the nomad life?

Ashanti
01-27-2011, 08:16 AM
Hi Brando, how are you?

As far as the Nomads, I think everyone is just waiting for the game to launch already lol. Once the game launches and everyone begins to stagger into the game, we'll start meeting up and having fun. I hope everyone is doing well in 191st :)

Bedouin
02-08-2011, 02:22 AM
Hey Nomads. Been a while eh? Glad to see you guys are still up running!
Well I finally preordered and am in the process of figuring out how to get the game downloaded.

Ashanti
02-08-2011, 08:02 AM
hiiii Bedouin!! :)

Ya, its been awhile. Now that the game is getting ready to launch soon, I hope to see everyone trickling back soon so we can start exploring, deciding where we want to set up our main camp, and just having fun. Anyways, it's good to see you again and see you in game soon k.

Ashanti
02-08-2011, 08:05 AM
Hello everyone, I'd just like to take the time to give a hearty and warm welcome to Aliena. She is the newest member of our Nomad family. Welcome Aliena and see you in game soon :)

Ashanti
02-08-2011, 02:52 PM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomads, I would like to take the time to extend yet another hearty and warm welcome to both Tawny and her hubby to our Nomad family. Welcome to the tribe, Nomads, and see you in game soon :)

Ashanti

Ashanti
02-09-2011, 10:31 AM
Hello Nomads,

With launch day soon upon us on Monday, Feb. 14th, it is now time to come out of hibernation and unite again to begin our adventures in our land, the land of Xsyon.

Any Nomad with any ideas regarding launch day plans or any plans or reunions before launch day please post them here, or you can post them in a thread I just created in our Nomad website. I know launch day has been a long delay and many of our members have gone into hibernation, but hopefully we will all begin to trickle into the world soon and begin meeting up for lots of fun times ahead. I know I can't wait to meet up with all of the old tribe members and begin forming new friendships with all of our newer tribe members.

I think it is important for me to assure our membership that as free-spirited Nomads, we come and go as we please, are free to do as much or as little as we please, and do so whenever and however we please. As such, we are under no rush, stress, or obligation to engage in, compete, or complete any task or obligation right away. Our initial goal should be one of getting to know each other, forming friendships, and having fun in the process. As time goes by we will evolve with our world, and accomplish tasks that are in keeping with our evolving tribal goals, and as dictated by the majority of our tribe membership.

Anyways, this is just a thread to get us started and I hope to see everyone in game soon. Byeee for now :)

P.S. - The Nomads also welcome open dialogue with any tribe who wishes to have any input with us. Please feel free to comment if you wish. Our most recent knowledge in terms of diplomacy tells us that we are allied with the Hopi Tribe and 191st Expeditionary Battalion. We were also in friendly terms with most of the older Xsyon tribes. I know a lot has changed in recent months though, so please give us an update to remind us of anything I may have missed, or to update us in things we should keep in mind. Our esteemed Nomad Ambassador, Jack, was most knowledgeable with Nomad diplomacy efforts and he is currently in Iraq. Please forgive me if I have overlooked anything. Thank you.

Ashanti
Nomad Creed Guardian
Nomads of Xsyon

Ashanti
02-10-2011, 12:32 PM
Hello Nomads and all concerned,

I updated our tribe recruitment information to include our tribe purpose, structure and method of operation. Several people have messaged me expressing concern whether the Nomads will be building camps and/or towns and whether we will be needing architects and/or builders. The answer to that is absolutely. Since we will be on the move often, thereby changing encampments with regularity, the need for architects and builders will always be necessary. So if your interests are in architecture and/or a building, your skills will be in high demand with the Nomads.

Also, I have had several people ask if the Nomads will be needing/accepting fighters or warriors. The answer again is absolutely. Although we are primarily ...

* Architects/Builders
* Animal breeders
* Barterers
* Crafters
* Explorers/Adventurers.
* Resource gatherers
* Hunters
* Questers
* Scavengers

... it is inevitable that conflicts will arise from time to time so we will need fighters and warriors to fight any attackers. If you are interested in becoming a Nomad Warrior please contact Nomad Tactician Bedouin. If he is not available please feel free to contact me and I will make sure your interests are addressed. Thank you in advance for your interest.

Ashanti

Ashanti
02-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomads I'd like to send a warm welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family, Chernobyl. Welcome to the tribe Chernobyl! See you in game soon :)

Ashanti
02-12-2011, 09:01 PM
Hello Nomads,

I would like to get us started by asking that any of us who are going to be in world next week, post the dates, times, and areas that each of us plan to be in world in this thread, so that we can start meeting up and doing things together such as deciding on where we are going to put our tribe totem, and such, before launch day next Friday.

Finding a location to place our tribe totem now will give us a head start so that by Friday all of our tribe members will have a place to go on launch day and start having fun together. I would especially like to do this next week because I might be gone next weekend causing me to miss the Xsyon launch weekend :cries: :(

Anyways, if you can, please try and anticipate the dates, times, and areas you plan on being in game Monday through Thursday next week and post them in this thread, or in a similar thread I created in our Nomad website. I had already set aside time for the Xsyon launch next week before the launch day changed so everyone can count on me to be in world Monday through Thursday.

So to start if off, if anybody is planning to be in world Monday please post the times and the area you will be in world in this thread so that we can try and find each other ok. Thank you.

P.S. - This invitation also goes out to all other friendly tribes of the Nomads, or any one else who would like to meet and spend time with us in world. So let's meet in game and have fun! :)

Ashanti

Chavoda
02-13-2011, 11:48 AM
Ashanti

Give control to one of your officers that currently play-test to pick a land spot and start the tribe up.
you being away can severely hurt the choices you get once your back and location is everything in this game your members will need land to gather / collect stuff on so they don't have to delete everything in their backpack every 2 min when scavenging.

Just a heads-up from a fellow roleplayer who might join one day..or hunt some nomads for easy gain.. :) (I can run fast also)

Otheym
02-13-2011, 07:35 PM
I am interested. Quite so.

Ashanti
02-13-2011, 08:20 PM
Hi Otheym, the Nomads would love to have you join our tribe :)

If you decide in the meantime, please register in our Nomad website so that I can add you to our Nomad Roster and Nomad Group. While you're there, make yourself at home and acquaint yourself with our website. 'Thank you for your interest and see you in game soon :)

Ashanti

Ashanti
02-13-2011, 08:26 PM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomads I'd like to send a warm and hearty welcome to the newest members of our Nomad family ... Hamilton and Lewayne. Welcome to the tribe Hamilton and Lewayne! I will be in world early tomorrow morning so if you see a crazy looking person running around with noobie fashions ... yes, that would be me! :)
See you in game soon :)

Ashanti
02-13-2011, 08:37 PM
Ashanti

Give control to one of your officers that currently play-test to pick a land spot and start the tribe up.
you being away can severely hurt the choices you get once your back and location is everything in this game your members will need land to gather / collect stuff on so they don't have to delete everything in their backpack every 2 min when scavenging.

Just a heads-up from a fellow roleplayer who might join one day..or hunt some nomads for easy gain.. :) (I can run fast also)

Hi Chavoda, yes that's what I was thinking that's why I going to try and be in game through the week before Friday's launch ( Plus I'm excited to finally spend time with other Nomads and friends of Nomads lol). Anyways, thanks for the suggestion. Hopefully we can meet in game soon. byee :)

Jadzia
02-14-2011, 04:27 AM
Nice to see the Nomads being active, can't wait to meet ingame with you, guys ! :D

Ashanti
02-14-2011, 02:12 PM
Hi Jadzia, thank you for your kind words.
I am in world now trying to find my way around. In the meantime I am trying to find
my way around zone 976 to scout a place that Chernobyl found.
Hopefully we can meet in world soon :)

Ashanti
02-14-2011, 02:16 PM
Hello Nomads, I'd like to take the time to send a warm welcome to the newest Nomad, The Professor.
Welcome to the family Professor and see you in world soon!

BTW, if any other Nomads are in world any time soon, Chernobyl found a place that she would like to show us
in Zone 976. So if anybody is going to be on let's try to meet there ok.

Otheym
02-14-2011, 06:30 PM
Thanks, Ashanti and everyone!

Ashanti
02-15-2011, 11:23 AM
Hello Nomads,

With Friday's launch drawing nearer, there will be quite a bit of timely, and in some cases critical, information that will be posted by our tribe members. Please try to check our website's Nomad Councils forum regularly for timely updates. There have been a few new important updates posted recently. Please check regularly so that you are kept up to date with current events. Thank you so much.

Ashanti

Ashanti
02-16-2011, 07:55 AM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomads I'd like to send a big warm welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family. Welcome to the tribe, Blackzilla! I'll be in world on and off today so if you have a few minutes come visit our Nomad Nation (that's fancy talk for our tribe spot lol)

See you in game soon :)

Ashanti

Ashanti
02-16-2011, 01:59 PM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Nation I'd like to now take the time to send a big warm welcome to the newest addition to our Nomad family. Welcome to the tribe, Jenks! I'll be in world on and off today so if you have a few minutes come visit our Nomad Nation (AKA, in world tribe spot lol)

See you in game soon

Ashanti

shukes
02-16-2011, 02:11 PM
Hi Ashanti

We spoke earlier today about your tribe.

I have read through your introductory page at the start and really like what i see.
Seems your tribe has been made up just for the likes of me and i would love the chance to join you all.

I have come from a vast background of mmos starting from Everquest all the way to beta testing Earthrise. In between there have been Vanguard, Darkfall and more recently a beta VIP for rift.
The last game i was subbed too was Wurm online. after playing Xyson for a week i feel i have finally found a home to settle down...i just need a few friends to share that time with.

You would be getting a polite, kind but mentally strong mature player. I am not afraid of hard work, fighting for our tribe, or even just gathering. I will be continuing my main love of woodworking as a primary but as all sensible players do, will be working up most skills.

I look forward to hearing from you and would like to state that if i am not suitable for your tribe then i wish you best of luck and if nothing else you have a friend in the world of Xyson.

Ashanti
02-16-2011, 03:39 PM
Hi Shukes, welcome to our tribe, Nomad! :)

I'd also like to thank you for expressing such warmth and kindness in your interest in joining our tribe.
I know you will be a great addition to our family. If you get a few minutes, please come to our tribal grounds in world and say hi. Thank you for joining our tribe and see you in world soon:)

Ashanti

Ashanti
02-17-2011, 07:09 AM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomads I'd like to take the time to give a warm welcome to the newest addition to our Nomad family. Welcome to the Nomads, Serenity! :)

If you get a few minutes, please come to our tribal grounds in world and say hi. Thank you for joining our tribe and see you in world soon.

Ashanti

Ashanti
02-17-2011, 11:01 AM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to give a warm and hearty welcome to the two newest members of our Nomad family.

Welcome to the Nomads, Duane and Grhufnagl! We are very happy to have both of you join our tribe :)

If you get a few minutes, please come to our tribal grounds in world and say hi. Thank you for joining our tribe and see you in world soon.

Ashanti

Ashanti
02-17-2011, 09:49 PM
Hello Nomads,

When you have a few minutes, please visit our Nomad Councils forum. There is an informative proposal
awaiting your review. Thank you.

Ashanti
02-18-2011, 07:41 AM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to give a warm and hearty welcome to the two newest members of our Nomad family.

Nomad Meinsamr
Nomad Slitt

Welcome to the tribe, Nomads! Thank you for joining our tribe and see you in world soon.

Ashanti

Hermes
02-18-2011, 08:30 AM
ah we are growing :)

really looking forward to launch later this evening, and seeing as many Nomads in game as I can :)

Ashanti
02-18-2011, 08:53 AM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to give a warm and hearty welcome to the newest
member of our Nomad family.

Welcome to the tribe, Hell! :)

Here's hoping that we see you in our Nomad campgrounds in just a few short hours. See you soon.

Ashanti

Ashanti
02-18-2011, 12:11 PM
Hello everyone,

The Nomads are in the process of making very important tribal decisions that will impact our tribe going into the future. If you are on the fence about joining The Nomads, and would like to have your voice heard regarding the future of The Nomads, now is the time to join. Discussions are ongoing on our website as we speak.

Be there, or be square :)

Ashanti
02-18-2011, 01:05 PM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to give a warm and hearty welcome to the newest
member of our Nomad family.

Welcome to the tribe, BlackIce!

Here's hoping that we see you in our Nomad campgrounds in just a couple of hours. See you soon :)

Ashanti

Ven_Jance
02-18-2011, 03:10 PM
Greets Ashanti

I just applied with my toon name on the NoX forums: Ellowyn

Thanks!

Ashanti
02-18-2011, 10:53 PM
Hi Ven Jance,

Thank you for your application. It has been received and accepted. Welcome to the tribe, Nomad :) In addition to welcoming Nomad Pejuta to the Nomad Tribe, I'd also like to take the time to give a warm welcome to Nomads Malivius and Playerclan.

Welcome to the tribe, Nomads! Thank you for joining our tribe and see you in world soon.

Ashanti

kiwiitis
02-19-2011, 01:17 AM
Hiya's just a question please.
If I start off with my own homestead can I affiliate with Nomad's.Seems a bit awkward roaming the lands and setting up a campsite without totem protection.Maybe I am not getting the full picture :)

Ashanti
02-19-2011, 05:46 AM
Hi Kiwiitis,

The Nomads are a neutral tribe who aims to be friendly to all people who do not wish us harm or ill will. We welcome homesteaders who wish to settle near us and affiliate with the the Nomad Empire. Having said that, you
are right to be concerned about roaming the dangerous land of Xsyon without totem protection.

I don't know if you've read our tribe recruitment post, but many in the Nomad tribe are just like you. Players
with a tendency to want to go at it alone. The Nomads are a tribe that is perfectly suited for the solo and casual play style. Everything that would be available to you as a homesteader, is available to you as a Nomad, and more!

Our vision is to give every Nomad their own strip of land where they can build their home and do with it as they wish. Furthermore, you can stay in your strip and be left alone to do what you want, when you want, and however you want to do it. Obviously, that will not happen over night. We have to build our foundation first, meaning grow our empire, before we can gain these wonderful benefits. But make no mistake about it, it will happen, and wouldn't it be satisfying to know that you were a part of making it happen from the very beginning?

In short, we do not place restrictions, or pigeon-hole our membership into doing things they don't want to do. Although we will welcome you as a Nomad affiliate, we would love to have you join us as we strive to build a great Nomad empire. Go in peace and see you in world soon :)

Ashanti
Creed Guardian
Nomads of Xsyon

Erianerog
02-19-2011, 06:03 AM
Id like to be a part of your tribe,I have ventured in Eq and Swg mostly,also alot of other mmo's.
Ingame nick will be Kaizen and will be animal trainer when it is available.
Denmark,Europe is where i live so lag might be a problem.

Ashanti
02-19-2011, 06:41 AM
Hi Erianerog :)

Thank you for your interest in becoming a Nomad. When you have a minute, please register on our website at www.nomadsofxsyon.com so that I can add you to our Nomad Roster and our Nomad Group. This will
give you access to our Nomad Councils forum where you can get up to date with all of the latest Nomad news.
See you in our website soon :)

Ashanti

Ashanti
02-19-2011, 08:21 AM
Thank you for registering Erianerog. I've already added you to our Nomad Roster and
our Nomad group, and on behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to sen you a warm and hearty welcome into
our Nomad family. See you in world soon :)

Ashanti
02-19-2011, 08:30 AM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to give a warm and hearty welcome to the three newest members of our Nomad family.

Nomad Kain
Nomad Thaddeus La Croix
Nomad Chef

Ashanti

Hermes
02-19-2011, 12:43 PM
Is great to see the Tribe growing :)

Ashanti
02-19-2011, 01:29 PM
I agree with you wholeheartedly, Hermes.

BTW, while we are at it, why don't we both send out a warm and hearty welcome to MasterJace, the newest member of our Nomad family. Welcome to the tribe, Nomad! See you in world soon soon :)

Hermes
02-19-2011, 01:33 PM
*waves to MasterJace*

Welcome :)

Ashanti
02-19-2011, 10:06 PM
Hello everyone,

Nomad Kebeck
Nomad Kiwiitis

Welcome to the tribe, Nomads! We are so happy that you have decided to join our family and we look forward
to seeing you in game soon :)

Ashanti

Preludicious
02-20-2011, 12:05 PM
Hi Ashanti, Nomads,

Looking for a Good (capital 'g') guild I found yours much more to my liking. Note that the 'Not looking for Neutral' was based on the fact I have had bad experiences with Neutral factions just not getting 'on par' with others (think AO if you will).

I am happy to take a gamble and respectfully offer two of my friends (they will surely apply later once I know the Nomad's answer to my own request) and myself as applicant Tribe members.

To my delight and, I must be honest, surprise the whole introduction is completely logical, and very appealing. No rules, lots of fun, everyone equal. If you - hopefully 'we' - can perpetuate a team-spirited group where any in-fighting is private (or non-existent, but that may be a dream) and does not dampen our spirits (which should only be bathed in mead and such) then I think the Nomads should be off to a very fine start.

I could give you info on what games we have played (over 75 MMORPG for myself), guilds we have ruin.. aherrrm founded I mean :p - but frankly the best way to test me, and hopefully my friends, will be to see how we do - and throw us out to the cold wastes if we do not live up to your expectations.

My one and only remark on the setup is that spending all day going 'Look o'er yonder edge for y'r late Half-Giant's remains m'lady' would be...exacting; continuous RP exacts perhaps a bit much, but in general we always try to stay in style, and we never, ever accuse or turn to foul language or behavior. Anyway we tend to talk about non-RP things in Vent and will so not bother others with our drivel.

Our humor may be a bit over the edge at times but 2 out of the 3 of us are Dutch; a slight I think you may forgive us in time, if you see how fond we are of crafting, exploring, building, whacking and well...fondling :)

Let me know what you decide, oh fearful Nomads, and perhaps (my friends and) I can begin being helpful to (y)our cause.

Lucas

PS Better not let me cook; I tend to call things 'Griffon Sandwich' but really it's mostly just rats and snakes with some really hot jalapenos.

* I say, there is no darkness
* but ignorance.
-
* Twelfth-Night; or, What You Will (WS)

Kordesh
02-20-2011, 01:38 PM
I know I am sort of appearing out of nowhere, this being my first post and all, but I was wondering if you have a place for a wanderer looking for some company. I can't say how long I will stay and I can't say what will come of my time here, but one can only walk so far alone, and you seem like an agreeable lot to spend what time I may with.

Ashanti
02-20-2011, 06:58 PM
Hi Preludicious :)

Thank you for your interest in joining The Nomads. Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself. I can tell by reading it that you and your friends will fit right in with The Nomads. We have a great tribe, and you will be a great addition. BTW, don't let the RP nature of our tribe scare you. Our RP only requires that you be yourself as if you were living in the land Xsyon. No fancy talk is necessary. Just think of it as waking up tomorrow and suddenly finding yourself in the midst of an apocalypse (or is it the day after an apocalypse?) What will you, Preludicious, do? Hmm ... lol

Anyways, when you have a few minutes, please register into our website's Nomad Recruitment thread at www.nomadsofxsyon.com, and I will add you to our Nomad Group. This will allow you to access our Nomad Councils forum where you can get updated with the latest Nomad happenings. I look forward to seeing you there :)

Ashanti
02-20-2011, 07:01 PM
Hi Kordesh,

Appearing out of nowhere is what we Nomads do :) And we certainly do have room for another wanderer, so when you have a few seconds come on over, register into our website's Nomad Recruitment thread at www.nomadsofxsyon.com, and I will add you to our Nomad Group so you can join us around our nomad campfire and share tall tales about nomad adventures. I look forward to seeing you there :)

Ashanti
02-20-2011, 09:45 PM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I take great joy in sending a great, big, warm, and hearty welcome to the newest members of our Nomad family.

Nomad Adric
Nomad Beau Hindman
Nomad Kordesh
Nomad Xander

Welcome to the tribe, Nomads! We are so happy to have you in our family and we look forward to sharing
fun times in game soon :)

Ashanti
02-21-2011, 09:31 AM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family. Welcome to the tribe, Jedediah.

Thank you for joining our tribe and see you in world soon :)

Aethaeryn
02-21-2011, 09:59 AM
You guys had a pretty cool spot just before the "final" wipe. Your little village looked nice as well. Not just random walls. Well done.

Ashanti
02-21-2011, 10:03 AM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family.

Welcome to the tribe, Nomad Ludicious :)

Thank you for joining our tribe and see you in world soon.

Ashanti
02-21-2011, 11:46 AM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family.

Welcome to the tribe, Nomad Jwcolo!

Ashanti
02-21-2011, 05:23 PM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the tribe, Nomad Qistnix :)

Ashanti
02-22-2011, 09:47 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the tribe, Nomad Chono :)

aliksteel
02-22-2011, 12:33 PM
Greeting Nomads of Xsyon, I wish to do a big welcome to Nomad Beau Hindman. Welcome to the game Beau, This is a great tribe for your play style.
And while I'm here, Congrats to all your new members, You have joined a great tribe. And welcome to the game.

-Alik Steel

Ashanti
02-22-2011, 01:41 PM
Greetings Alik Steel of the esteemed Hopi Tribe,

The Nomad Empire thanks you for visiting our forum and honoring us with your kind words. It only serves to
reinforce the strong, outstanding, and long lasting diplomatic relations that we have enjoyed with the Hopi Tribe since the very beginning, when our tribes first crossed paths. Please send our regards to rest of the Hopi tribe. Go in peace and be well!

Ashanti
Nomad Creed Guardian
Nomads of Xsyon

Rhodes
02-22-2011, 06:34 PM
I had a good meeting with several members of the Nomads of Xsyon earlier today around their campfire.
It's nice to know there are some highly respectable Tribes in the community.
I look forward to getting to know you all better after final launch.

Ashanti
02-23-2011, 08:47 AM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family. Welcome to the tribe, TubeTorus.

Ashanti
02-23-2011, 11:49 AM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the two newest members of our Nomad family.

Nomad Phayz
Nomad Sin

Welcome to the tribe, Nomads! We are so happy that you have decided to join our family and we look forward
to seeing you in game soon

Ashanti

Ashanti
02-23-2011, 02:30 PM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family. Welcome to the tribe, Genji :)

Ashanti
02-23-2011, 05:27 PM
Greetings to all Tribes and their Diplomats,

I'd like to take this time to announce that Nomad Pejuta will be serving The Nomad Empire as
our interim Diplomatic Ambassador while Ambassador Jack is away in Iraq. The position has been
vacant for some time now while awaiting Ambassador Jack's return from overseas service. Lately,
however, things have become quite busy with many tribes contacting us requesting an audience
with the Ambassador for The Nomad Empire. It has therefore become necessary that we appoint
an interim Diplomatic Ambassador to address the growing influx of requests by foreign Diplomats.
The Nomad Empire is confident in Ambassador Pejuta's abilities to carry out the duties of Diplomatic
Ambassador for The Nomad Empire. We wish him well in his quest to bring The Nomad Empire
wealth and prosperity through diplomacy and good will.

Ashanti
Nomad Creed Guardian
Nomads of Xsyon

Hermes
02-24-2011, 07:43 AM
Congratulations Ambassador Pejuta! I look forward to working with you in the future, and on behalf of Forsaken, I also wish to offer a friendly bump and a smile to our friends in NoX :)

Ashanti
02-24-2011, 02:30 PM
Hi Hermes, thank you for visiting our forum and saying hi. See you in game soon :)

Ashanti
02-24-2011, 02:33 PM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family. Welcome to the tribe, Alek :)

Ashanti
02-24-2011, 03:57 PM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the tribe, Eric :)

Kriten
02-24-2011, 04:31 PM
Happy Holidays everyone :cheer:

I know a few of you have sent me PMs expressing interest in joining NoX. Due to the holidays, and the fact that it is a weekend, we may be a tad bit in responding to your inquiries via PMs or on our forum recruitment thread. If you've read our tribe's recruitment thread, and you find that you share our same core values, then chances are that you belong and you will be accepted into our tribe with open arms. If this is the case, please feel free to register your name in the Nomad Recruitment section in our forums www.nomadsofxsyon.com and I will add you to our as Nomad group as soon as possible.

Thank you :)

I find this funny...when you first opened this thread you were happy with people just asking if they could join your tribe and you accepted them on the spot no question asked ...Now all the sudden they need to file an application, send a resume and do back flips to join. lmao people amaze me every day.. the ego they get is beyond belief.

Ashanti
02-24-2011, 05:27 PM
I find this funny...when you first opened this thread you were happy with people just asking if they could join your tribe and you accepted them on the spot no question asked ...Now all the sudden they need to file an application, send a resume and do back flips to join. lmao people amaze me every day.. the ego they get is beyond belief.

Hi Kriten, I am still very happy with people just asking to join The Nomads, and everyone who wants to become a Nomad is welcomed with open arms, no questions asked. No application or resume is needed. I only ask that they register into our website because it facilitates adding them to our Nomad Roster and Nomad Group.

The requirements to become a Nomad in the Nomad recruitment thread are the same as they were when I wrote them a year ago ...

Are there any requirements to becoming a Nomad of Xsyon?

There are no special requirements and/or qualifications necessary to becoming a Nomad of Xsyon. For all intents and purposes, the NoX are designed to be a perfect introductory and social tribe for all new members of Xsyon, be they a hardcore, casual, or solo player. We aim to be very helpful to each other in all areas of the game, including providing introductory assets, helping with quests, and offering helpful starting tips. The primary tribe objective for NoX, besides fun RP and social interaction, is forming a viable support group for each other. No matter what individual or personal endeavors we partake in, we will always back each other up in times of strife, and be available for each other in time of need. Combat-wise, we are primarily a peaceful tribe that aims to get along with all tribes, be they good, neutral or evil. We will not, however, be bullied or tolerant of disrespect from any other tribe, and will respond accordingly to any aggression, even if the consequence is imminent defeat. The important thing is that the NoX will always band together through thick and thin. Ultimately, we are of the “All for one, and one for all” philosophy.

Nothing has changed :)

Kriten
02-24-2011, 05:49 PM
Hi Kriten, I am still very happy with people just asking to join The Nomads, and everyone who wants to become a Nomad is welcomed with open arms, no questions asked. No application or resume is needed. I only ask that they register into our website because it facilitates adding them to our Nomad Roster and Nomad Group.

The requirements to become a Nomad in the Nomad recruitment thread are the same as they were when I wrote them a year ago ...

Are there any requirements to becoming a Nomad of Xsyon?

There are no special requirements and/or qualifications necessary to becoming a Nomad of Xsyon. For all intents and purposes, the NoX are designed to be a perfect introductory and social tribe for all new members of Xsyon, be they a hardcore, casual, or solo player. We aim to be very helpful to each other in all areas of the game, including providing introductory assets, helping with quests, and offering helpful starting tips. The primary tribe objective for NoX, besides fun RP and social interaction, is forming a viable support group for each other. No matter what individual or personal endeavors we partake in, we will always back each other up in times of strife, and be available for each other in time of need. Combat-wise, we are primarily a peaceful tribe that aims to get along with all tribes, be they good, neutral or evil. We will not, however, be bullied or tolerant of disrespect from any other tribe, and will respond accordingly to any aggression, even if the consequence is imminent defeat. The important thing is that the NoX will always band together through thick and thin. Ultimately, we are of the “All for one, and one for all” philosophy.

Nothing has changed :)

I retract my previous post. After reading your your requirement I can see nothing has changed and what you said is very valid and correct my apology

Ashanti
02-24-2011, 05:59 PM
Your apology is more than accepted Kriten.

I hope to see you in game soon. You are welcome in the Nomad camp anytime for marshmallows over a warm campfire :)

Kriten
02-24-2011, 06:20 PM
lol Thanks for the warm welcome i'll be sure and do that, but it might take me a while i'm only putting 10 in agility and fortitude and i'm making a fat toon lol so marshmallows are exactly what will make me hike all the way to your camp.

Ashanti
02-24-2011, 06:34 PM
lol ... k, well whenever you get there we'll be waiting for you with open arms :)

Ashanti
02-24-2011, 07:47 PM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the tribe, Raek :)

Ashanti
02-24-2011, 09:53 PM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the two newest members of our Nomad family.

Nomad Deadhouse
Nomad Fruitsnacks

Ashanti

Ashanti
02-25-2011, 06:56 PM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to our family, Nomad Murdish. We look forward to many fun adventures. See you in game soon :)

Ashanti

Ashanti
02-25-2011, 06:56 PM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family. Welcome to our family, Nomad Murdish. We look forward to many fun adventures. See you in game soon :)

Ashanti

Ashanti
02-25-2011, 10:18 PM
Hello everyone,

Nomad Marterie
Nomad Unknown

to seeing you in game soon

Ashanti

Ashanti
02-26-2011, 07:35 PM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family. Welcome to our family, Nomad Red. We look forward to seeing you in world soon :)

Ashanti

blackice
02-27-2011, 06:15 PM
Join this tribe! Great bunch of dedicated Xsyon players here

Ashanti
02-28-2011, 03:27 PM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the tribe, Cardirian :)

Ashanti
03-01-2011, 09:09 AM
Hello Nomads,

Please remember to visit our website frequently. There is a lot of good information being discussed that will have a
major impact on our tribe's future plans going forward. Please get involved and have your input heard. Thank you :)

Ashanti
03-02-2011, 06:37 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the tribe, Nomad Ari :)

Ashanti
03-02-2011, 09:44 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the tribe, Nomad Kisidan :)

Ashanti
03-02-2011, 04:09 PM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the tribe, Nomad Juniper :)

Ashanti
03-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the tribe, Mindtrigger :)

blackice
03-03-2011, 06:15 PM
If you would like a tribe thats fun and very democratic this is the one. We really focus on seeing what all our members want and get there ideas and put them to use. Very organised and friendly tribe.

Ashanti
03-03-2011, 11:39 PM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the tribe, Nomad Charles :)

Ashanti
03-04-2011, 10:14 PM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the tribe, Nomad Averon :)

Hultay
03-04-2011, 11:38 PM
Helloes.
From what you described it is a my way of playing :)
How and where can I meet you if you still want new recruits.

Ashanti
03-05-2011, 04:42 AM
Hi, Hultay :)

Please register into our Nomad Recruitment threat in our website at www.nomadsofxsyon.com and I will
meet you there. This is only so that I can add you to our Nomad Roster and Nomad Group so that you can get caught up with all of the latest with our tribe. Thank you for your interest in joining our nomad family. See you there :)

Ashanti
03-05-2011, 08:48 PM
Hello everyone,

Nomad Rutgrr
Nomad Redge

Ashanti

Ashanti
03-07-2011, 06:24 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the tribe, Glovrii :)

Ashanti
03-07-2011, 11:45 AM
Greetings to all,

I'd like to take this time to announce that Nomad Elder Adric will be serving The Nomad Empire as our new Nomad Mercantile Exchange Minister. I think we can all agree that the importance of a Nomad Mercantile Exchange Minister can not be underestimated, particularly when viewed through nomad eyes facing a dangerous and unpredictable world littered with limited resources and an emerging populace comprised of foreign tribes who will compete ferociously for those limited resources.

Nomad Elder Adric has the qualifications and has proven to be quite skilled, knowledgeable and resourceful in the area of trade and barter. It is with great confidence that he is asked to serve The Nomad Empire as our Mercantile Exchange Minister as we strive to become not only self-reliant in all of our wants and needs, but also profitable in trade as we seek to exchange those resources in which we are plentiful for those that will allow us to sustain our bounty full lifestyle of self reliance.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to Nomad Mercantile Exchange Minister Adric should you have any concerns regarding those areas of trade and barter that are so important to the success of our people and The Nomad Empire. The Nomad Empire is confident in Nomad Elder Adric's skills and abilities to carry out the duties of Nomad Mercantile Exchange Minister for The Nomad Empire. We wish him well in his quest of ensuring health and prosperity to The Nomad Empire.

Ashanti
Creed Guardian
Nomads of Xsyon

Ashanti
03-07-2011, 08:46 PM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the tribe, Lialla :)

Ashanti
03-08-2011, 11:36 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the tribe, Aelfflaed :)

blackice
03-08-2011, 05:49 PM
NOMADS RULE!!!

Ashanti
03-09-2011, 05:01 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the tribe, Kaczar :)

krum85
03-09-2011, 02:29 PM
You guys sounds almoust exactly like what i'm looking for =) however, judging from the amount of replies here, you are now a very large tribe? what i'm mainly looking for is a tribe where i can RP as a shaman/druid healer, and live a semi-nomadic life (as i don't think they have any mechanics supporting a full nomadic tribe behavior as of yet). I'm from Europe, and therefore i'm wondering if you have EU players in your tribe? Other than that, I would love to join ^_^