PDA

View Full Version : Nomads of Xsyon

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Ashanti
03-09-2011, 08:05 PM
Hi Krum85,

Based on your brief description it appears that you would be a perfect fit for The Nomads. The Nomads have a global player base. Many of our members are from EU. We would love to have you join our tribe. If you think that we would be a good fit for your play style and goals in Xsyon, and you would like to join our family, please feel free to register in our website's Nomad Recruitment thread at www.nomadsofxsyon.com so that we may add you to our Nomad Roster and Nomad Group. Thank you for your interest :)

Ashanti
03-11-2011, 06:05 AM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the seven newest members of our Nomad family.

Nomad Jaxxel
Nomad Hrathgaard
Nomad Krum85
Nomad WingChun
Nomad Dove DeGuerra
Nomad Hultay
Nomad Bardos

Welcome to the tribe, Nomads! We are so happy that you have decided to join our family and we look forward
to seeing you in game soon :)

Ashanti

blackice
03-11-2011, 10:56 PM
If u want good people who really like to have fun then join the nomdads!

Ashanti
03-13-2011, 09:53 PM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the four newest members of our Nomad family.

Nomad Axubia
Nomad Torrq
Nomad Pariah
Nomad Rybo

Welcome to the tribe, Nomads! We are so happy that you have decided to join our family and we look forward
to seeing you in game soon

Ashanti

Ashanti
03-14-2011, 12:54 PM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the two newest members of our Nomad family.

Nomad Helfire
Nomad Bachos

to seeing you in game soon

Wayreth
03-14-2011, 09:25 PM
Been looking around for a tribe and you guys seem like my kind of people, specially with the RP content added in, would be thrilled to be on board with the nomads.

Ashanti
03-16-2011, 06:48 AM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the four newest members of our Nomad family.

Nomad Maxek
Nomad Pabi
Nomad Wayreth
Nomad Leohm

blackice
03-17-2011, 12:46 AM
If your looking for a tribe that offer REAL democracy then look now further than NoX. We really work together and our members do what they want to do.

Ashanti
03-17-2011, 10:19 PM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the three newest members of our Nomad family.

Nomad Lithara
Nomad phLo
Nomad Blade

Ashanti
03-21-2011, 07:45 AM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the three newest members of our Nomad family.

Nomad Schopenhauer
Nomad Serabel

Welcome to the tribe, Nomads! We are very happy that you have decided to join our family and we look forward

Hermes
03-21-2011, 09:21 AM
It is good to see my old friends doing so well :)

Ashanti
03-21-2011, 03:30 PM
Hi Hermes, how are you? Come visit us sometime when you have time. We are in 863 450/225. Thank you for visiting and saying hi ;)