PDA

View Full Version : Sounds serious

mestro12
03-09-2011, 02:44 AM
A little bit of tension here with two tribe leaders.

Are we ready for this. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwiHfDSFLnQ&feature=related

darg75
03-09-2011, 03:03 AM
Content aside, I found the accents unnerving.

Vandali
03-09-2011, 03:20 AM
I love the zerg it up attitude, real tough lol

Risk
03-09-2011, 03:23 AM
Dont forget the big rule....no posting any video or audio without the persons concent...

Jadzia
03-09-2011, 04:09 AM
I don't know if the Pandemic guy is really from that tribe, but the Hopi side is a fake one lol. Funny video otherwise, if you listen to it as a parody, heheh. I was laughing a lot for sure, lol.

Redshift
03-09-2011, 04:13 AM
Don't believe everything you see or read on the internet.

mgilbrtsn
03-09-2011, 04:23 AM
lol, I wouldn't take everything so serious. Its obviously not meant to be serious.

Raye
03-09-2011, 04:30 AM
How can you not understand that it is a fake interview? :confused:

blackzilla
03-09-2011, 04:36 AM
How can you all waste your time even listening to it, I can't even be bothered to click on it because my time is more than they can afford.

ifireallymust
03-09-2011, 04:42 AM
*slams head on desk*

Can't. Believe. I fell for this.

Better edit that OP and make it real clear that isn't a Hopi member doing the talking, or I get the feeling someone will feel the wrath of the ban hammer. And it won't be me!

*flees this entire thread*

Edited to add: And if that wasn't Furanku doing the interviewing, or for that matter, Pandemic, you might want to mention that bit, too.

I will never get the time I spent listening to that back.

*flees again, praying the ban hammer doesn't have an AoE radius*

esudar
03-09-2011, 04:50 AM
quit interrupting mei

haha

blackzilla
03-09-2011, 05:12 AM
A little bit of tension here with two tribe leaders.

Are we ready for this. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwiHfDSFLnQ&feature=related

Why are you guys trying to spread propaganda? Not enough Soap Operas on day time TV? ....pffft bunch of DRAMA QUEENS imo...

jumpshot
03-09-2011, 05:20 AM
stupid

esudar
03-09-2011, 06:20 AM
this is fucking awesome

get real carebears

Atreyu
03-09-2011, 06:23 AM
Funny, but goes on too long.

Ikisis
03-09-2011, 09:06 AM
Don't believe everything you see or read on the internet.

Thats how world war 1 started ya know.

Spitfire5
03-09-2011, 09:50 AM
Carebears are gonna go down.

Redshift
03-09-2011, 10:00 AM

Easy targets I guess. Pvp will never change.

maelwydd
03-09-2011, 10:05 AM
Easy targets I guess. Pvp will never change.

Why look for a challenge when you can kill someone who is afk or not equiped for combat and claim you have leet pvp skillz?

furanku
03-09-2011, 11:27 AM
um I'd like to state a fact.

The video is not a Parady and is Real, not a fake interview. It goes on long because Hopi and Pandemic couldn't stop fighting with eachother. ^_^ I wonder if I got an actual interview with Jadz he would discredit it too. Its pretty funny but I heard someone from Pandemic say this

"I join Pandemic because I saw that youtube video. This is a Tribe I want to be with"

I think some of you guys are funny, and some not so funny but ^_^ Xsyon News Gets around! ^_^

Jadzia
03-09-2011, 11:32 AM

The video is not a Parady and is Real, not a fake interview. It goes on long because Hopi and Pandemic couldn't stop fighting with eachother. ^_^ I wonder if I got an actual interview with Jadz he would discredit it too. Its pretty funny but I heard someone from Pandemic say this

"I join Pandemic because I saw that youtube video. This is a Tribe I want to be with"

I think some of you guys are funny, and some not so funny but ^_^ Xsyon News Gets around! ^_^

Furanku, I was wondering if the Pandemic guy is real ? If he is, did you tell him that the Hopi one is fake ? Or you fooled your friend into a fake interview, lol ?

If you ever get a real interview from a Hopi leader (which is VERY unlikely) he/she will tell you his/her name.

Jadzia
03-09-2011, 11:38 AM
You're actually a guy? Serious question.

No, I'm a woman.

Spitfire5
03-09-2011, 11:43 AM
You and Judaires got something going on???

FPrime
03-09-2011, 12:19 PM
How to pronounce "Hopi" (http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/audio/lunaWAV/H03/H0374300.wav)

AlexTaldren
03-09-2011, 12:25 PM

I'd like to state a fact as well. You're a liar. That is not a Hopi leader being interviewed, it is someone pretending to be a Hopi leader.

Also--and write this down with your #2 pencil--Jadz is a w-o-m-a-n. That means when you refer to her, you should use the pronoun "her," not "him," or "he." I would also recommend that you hold off on the news website ambitions until you're reading and writing on a 2nd grade level.

AlexTaldren
03-09-2011, 12:30 PM
What if I don't have a #2 pencil bro?

Are you Furanku, bro? I've been meaning to ask you... is that the TMNT font in your signature?

AlexTaldren
03-09-2011, 12:30 PM
Forum lag causing double posts almost as bad as totem placement corruption.

furanku
03-09-2011, 12:32 PM
Hopi guy was Real, Pandemic guy was Real
I am a dude,

and if Jadz a girl, so what? youtube a video with "I love Xsyon News" and I'll believe it. ^_^ otherwise why do I have to believe you?

Side note: OH NOSE THE HOPI FLAME DOWN HAS STARTED!!!!!

Zenmaster13
03-09-2011, 12:32 PM

It's funny, but I bet you guys are just as predictable in PVP.

You guys came in to these forums, waving and yelling "No Fair, no fair", but everyone is starting off on the same footing. You keep flexing your weak forums tactics and every post is just the same internet meme garbage over and over. No originality at all.

Do you actually think attacking crafters and non-combat people increases your self-perceived pvp rep?

This is a game, and you fools are so wrapped up in creating drama where it doesn't exist, I feel really bad for anyone who knows you in real life.

Good luck with your joke of a crusade, and I hope someday you realize how futile acting like this is.

furanku
03-09-2011, 12:35 PM
I'd like to state a fact as well. You're a liar.

And you Good Sir, wet the bed.

AlexTaldren
03-09-2011, 12:37 PM
I am a dude,

and if Jadz a girl, so what? youtube a video with "I love Xsyon News" and I'll believe it. ^_^ otherwise why do I have to believe you?

Hopi leader was a fake. I don't care if the Pandemic guy was or wasn't. Nobody cares if you're a boy or girl. And, as a "journalist," you should care if you're accurately referring to someone as a male or female. You want to be a good journalist, don't you?

furanku
03-09-2011, 12:39 PM
It's funny, but I bet you guys are just as predictable in PVP.

You guys came in to these forums, waving and yelling "No Fair, no fair", but everyone is starting off on the same footing. You keep flexing your weak forums tactics and every post is just the same internet meme garbage over and over. No originality at all.

Do you actually think attacking crafters and non-combat people increases your self-perceived pvp rep?

This is a game, and you fools are so wrapped up in creating drama where it doesn't exist, I feel really bad for anyone who knows you in real life.

Good luck with your joke of a crusade, and I hope someday you realize how futile acting like this is.

I am going to actually say something creative and constructive for once.

Zen, or ZEN however you like it ^_^

People who are going to go PVP base instead of Crafting need crafters, carebears or whatever you want to call them. Just like you guys Chop Tree's, Shift through Junk Piles, Attack Animals and gather their items. We Hunt You for that exact same reason. We can't craft, and are unable to; so to us you are Monsters Moving around with Loot! and we well need that Loot to fight more, better and stronger monsters. The tougher the Enemy Usually the better stuff they are carrying I personal do not care if, Hopi or anything Tribe/Alliance i hunt down are Crafters or Pvpers or whatever. You all carry things I may need. Sometimes Junk Somtimes not.

Now I will say if you are a roleplayer and I do kill you, yes I get a little extra pleasure out of it. ^_^

furanku
03-09-2011, 12:40 PM
Hopi leader was a fake. I don't care if the Pandemic guy was or wasn't. Nobody cares if you're a boy or girl. And, as a "journalist," you should care if you're accurately referring to someone as a male or female. You want to be a good journalist, don't you?

He provided Full Screen shots of hopi Tribe's Vent and access throughout the forums. ^_^ If you give all your members acess to everything than okie, that sucked I was duped but. Facts remain the same if otherwise.

Scorchien
03-09-2011, 12:42 PM
I usually dont get caugt up in forum pvp like some seem to relish in here... But i will tell you this i am a member of Hopi have been for quite a while , Jadzi is a woman i have spoken wiht her many times ,and the voice representing the Hopi member ,on this recording I have never heard before....

Creative attempt but it fails ...

And another note for all those planning on zerging Hopi and under the impression we are a bunch of carebears , you are way off base as many,many of our members come from extensive pvp backgrounds ....

Jadzia
03-09-2011, 12:42 PM
I am a dude,

So if someone makes a video with a female voice and says that its Jadzia speaking there, thats enough proof for you ? Now I understand why you think that the fake Hopi guy was real, lol.

I have a friend who is a very close friend of [insert any famous person's name] and he is willing to make an interview with you ! He said he would share very nasty secrets about his friend ! And he is real, really, TRUST me. I'm sure you understand that he can not disclose his identity though.

And while we are here, I have a nice amount of stock of a great gold mine ! You seem to be a person who can appreciate these kind of offers. So I'm willing to sell a package for you, its a great and never returning opportunity, only now, only for you.

/sarcasm off
Didn't your mom tell you that you shouldn't believe everything what random strangers tell you ?

maelwydd
03-09-2011, 12:44 PM
It is fine if you want to be a pvp god. Go for it.

But lying, making personal insults and promotin the game with this childish stuff when it is just a game and then defending yourself is just bad. I mean real bad.

You guys need to grow up, learn to seperate the game from the player and learn to respect other people.

ModMunkir
03-09-2011, 12:52 PM
Thread closed, completely derailed
Munkir