PDA

View Full Version : What does leveling running up do?

NorCalGooey
03-10-2011, 05:05 PM
Increase speed? Decrease energy use?

The devs seriously need to come out with a guide explaining what the point of a lot of these skills are. I understand some of the mechanics but not all of certain skills.

Xidian
03-10-2011, 05:07 PM
I think it makes your energy go down slower, but I'm not sure. That's just from my personal experience.

Badaboom
03-10-2011, 05:08 PM
This dev's don't need to come up with a guide. You need to find out yourself.

Zarin
03-10-2011, 05:13 PM
I'm pretty sure you lose less energy (and maybe hunger), and maybe it improves your agility? Who knows, we'll just have to keep testing it to find out.

blake378
03-10-2011, 05:14 PM
it reduces energy used while running

NorCalGooey
03-10-2011, 05:30 PM
This dev's don't need to come up with a guide. You need to find out yourself.

You do realize that we cannot learn every mechanic on our own, right? at least break down the basics of what leveling up actually does for your character..

and thanks blake for the answer

BigCountry
03-10-2011, 06:48 PM
Nor, like a majority of things in the game, no one knows what/how they do/work.

Most of them are simply placeholders also.
:(

I have only taken running to 20-25 on previous characters, so I cannot comment on what it does. I have not noticed much in speed or stamina usage to be honest. But of course those are the easiest answers to assume.

Shukano
03-10-2011, 07:37 PM
If you level it to 100, you can run back in time...

Zarin
03-10-2011, 08:07 PM

Yes. Back to before the Great Plague, when folks still flew inside those bird machines, rode inside metal horses, and practiced science.

ifireallymust
03-10-2011, 10:59 PM
it reduces energy used while running

Situation resolved, Mod edit

korlion
03-11-2011, 01:18 AM
ifireallymust. hmm buddy maybe that post was edited or something,but from what we see it jsut shows you as petty and/or crazy lol.

caldrin
03-11-2011, 01:38 AM

But remember you need to reach 88mph and use that salvaged flux capacitor you found in the junk pile...

ifireallymust
03-11-2011, 01:55 AM
ifireallymust. hmm buddy maybe that post was edited or something,but from what we see it jsut shows you as petty and/or crazy lol.

Which is why it will be removed, since it was never meant as a serious statement and in fact is the last thing I would ever want to happen. Blake knows this, but he refuses to delete it or edit it, so I guess I'll have to ask a mod to do it for him.

Saorlan
03-11-2011, 03:09 AM
Which is why it will be removed, since it was never meant as a serious statement and in fact is the last thing I would ever want to happen. Blake knows this, but he refuses to delete it or edit it, so I guess I'll have to ask a mod to do it for him.

I seriously hope you are joking - otherwise you have some serious issues my friend.

Back on topic - As far as we know the more skill you gain the less stam you lose.

jumpshot
03-11-2011, 04:40 AM
The devs seriously need to come out with a guide explaining what the point of a lot of these skills are. I understand some of the mechanics but not all of certain skills.

Definitetly definitely definitely NOT THIS.

Its funny that this would be the question you attach this to, since Running will probably be one of the easier ones to figure out.